Increasing IQ or knowledge hurts, so dont do it. Also If u Focus on x u Miss Out on y. And If u dont increase iq Ur Always at 100% and even have a bet

_MVP_

_MVP_

Im Elite, fuck le Bourgeoisie...
Increasing IQ or knowledge hurts, so dont do it. Also If u Focus on x u Miss Out on y. And If u dont increase iq Ur Always at 100% and even have a better frequency. Sad that only the Pig Understands this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Bushman, Samsepioler and 1 other person
why does being high iq hurt? it already hurts to be dumb

Its painful to increase iq. Dont even try to atgue otherwise

idk what x to specialize in but i can’t specialize in x and y at the same time

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
when will it hurt to realize u need help and you will find it at ward

it hurts to be in a mental asylum with obesity norwood 4 and schizophrenia like OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: med, vermillioncorefan and MoggerGaston
Its hurts to read Wikipedia. Try Reading it for 1 hour and u will Understand

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
so by your argument it hurts both ways, so that by itself is still not an argument for why i should decrease it rather than increase

so by your argument it hurts both ways, so that by itself is still not an argument for why i should decrease it rather than increase
Its hurts less to Not increase iq.

Its= autofill

Can't be arsed to correct

Some people can read forever if they wanted to and it doesnt hurt their brain, its just you bhai

Doing nothing is easier than increasing iq

Some people can read forever if they wanted to and it doesnt hurt their brain, its just you bhai
Then try Reading Wikipedia every day forc8 hours for a week. If that doesn't Hurt you, i dont believe u anyway

Then try Reading Wikipedia every day forc8 hours for a week. If that doesn't Hurt you, i dont believe u anyway
Go to the library and ask book nerds in the philosophy section, and tell them if they have a hard time reading for hours

Im just trying to increace my ginger stacey count
IMG 1418

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back