Indian female and black male

Jojobarret

Jojobarret

Bowled Meeksmaxxer
So my fellow indians, I was thinking about what indian women think about black males. As I don´t know your culture very well I´d like to know how you guys see us and what is the dating behaviour of your women ?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Dark skin is not that preferred across whole South Asia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, sub5c3l, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Indian women need to rope

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Jojobarret
Both are moggers

Id bang pajeeta pussy tbh if it's not too dark

• +1
Reactions: Jojobarret
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and distance decay
Ur not making a mulatto ur gonna make a nigger with indian traits

I know many curry- black individuals
Nah I meant what are mulatto´s appeal to indians

Fwiw when I ran a Tyronefish a few years ago on Tinder I did match with a lot of pajeetas. Some of them were horny mudsharks begging for BBC.

• +1
Reactions: Jojobarret
Fwiw when I ran a Tyronefish a few years ago on Tinder I did match with a lot of pajeetas. Some of them were horny mudsharks begging for BBC.
Good to know thanks brah

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
In the west I assume? You will do aswell as you do with white girls, Indian girls born in the west dont care about skin colour since they are exposed to the same media etc.

Unless you go to india or want some fresh off the boat whore where they actually care about colour but why would you ever they look like shit.

So my fellow indians, I was thinking about what indian women think about black males. As I don´t know your culture very well I´d like to know how you guys see us and what is the dating behaviour of your women ?
Why are you even asking this… ewwwwwww ewwwwwww who would willingly go for curry foids if given the chance be greatful you don’t have to fuck them and move on

• JFL
Ur not making a mulatto ur gonna make a nigger with indian traits

I know many curry- black individuals

Bro curry and nog is a match made in hell curry and white is a match made in heaven

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Why are you even asking this… ewwwwwww ewwwwwww who would willingly go for curry foids if given the chance be greatful you don’t have to fuck them and move on
Some pajeetas are GL tho. I mean the lighter non dravidian ones

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Some pajeetas are GL tho. I mean the lighter non dravidian ones
I know I have fucked and dated many. But the reason is because I literally cannot get any better. Notice how I did it because I HAVE NO CHOICE. What OPs suggesting is to fuck these subhuaman out of some weird fetish

I know I have fucked and dated many. But the reason is because I literally cannot get any better. Notice how I did it because I HAVE NO CHOICE. What OPs suggesting is to fuck these subhuaman out of some weird fetish
That's not a bad idea tho. Pajeetas generally have low SMV so there's less competition for them

That's not a bad idea tho. Pajeetas generally have low SMV so there's less competition for them
Why do you think I slay them and other ethnics. Bueaty of it is foids think I’m high SMV lookswise at least because I’m charismatic with the boyz and have a nice face and body despite being a incel. Tricking hoes is fun

• JFL