Indian in Belgium gets 0 likes and 0 matches even after paying for tinder platinum

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker

that's insane, why would this happen? Even redditors female dont understand

there's something off....

Maybe it's the lack of guitar pictures?

Some guys tell him to workout, but OP doesn't like it, because "you guys dont say that to white guys"

Some guy tries to blackpill him, but he is not having it, he's objectively not ugly

Why dont you get matches then lil bro?

it's racism, because uglier white dudes get matches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Nick.Harte, Der Doktor and 14 others
Also mirin hard indians rizz

he really had "i have a small dick" joke as bio

Screenshot 2023 11 26 at 22 57 52 r Tinder   25M from Belgium No likes and matches even after

@Biggdink rate rizz?

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 31497, SidharthTheSlayer and 9 others
nou biutiful wuait wemen for iu rayeet

that's a big oof

Bro hes a faggot curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Raydolf_Peatler, Nick.Harte and 5 others
Belgium is shit. This how I there swiped on middle-aged (18-22yo) females:

left 4789 (0,04%)
right 2
matches 0

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, GuyFromSingapore, the BULL and 1 other person
tbf he doesn't look bad at all compared to other curries. it's just probably belgium sucks on dating, and also tinder is shitty place for ascend. he should try hinge or bumble.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, TechnoBoss and GuyFromSingapore
Seeing redditors skirting around the ethnicpill is hilarious

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 31497, TechnoBoss and 4 others
no tinder platinum for 5'5" pajeets

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 31497, horizontallytall and 2 others
His deathnic. Simple.

Indian men need to just let their parents arrange a marriage for them.

His deathnic. Simple.

Indian men need to just let their parents arrange a marriage for them.

some comments are oddly blackpilled for reddits standards

Screenshot 2023 11 26 at 23 08 07 r Tinder   25M from Belgium No likes and matches even after
Screenshot 2023 11 26 at 23 06 59 r Tinder   25M from Belgium No likes and matches even after
Screenshot 2023 11 26 at 23 07 48 r Tinder   25M from Belgium No likes and matches even after

I feel like indians are the only ethnic group where even redditors can be honest because there's no backlash

If they said the same thing about some other race they would get downvoted to hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 31497 and 7 others
Nothing nukes SMV like being Indian. It’s legit the biggest possible death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, bigchunguslover and CreepyJewel1

Some guys tell him to workout, but OP doesn't like it, because "you guys dont say that to white guys"

Some guy tries to blackpill him, but he is not having it, he's objectively not ugly

Told you cock suckers predominantly Australoid Indians are subhuman.

@Banasura

like the 10th time this has been posted jfl

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, CreepyJewel1 and AspiringMogger
Congratulations on being the 3rd person to post this mate

Destined to sell tiki masala💔

All SFcels in the mud. “Black SMV is at the bottom”. :soy::soy:

Everyday a new stat comes out showing why BBC mogs. It’s over if not black quite frankly.

They always come up on my fyp. He doesn’t even look that tall either. Lifefuel for blacks @Blackgymmax what do you rate the black guy

No you don’t. This is wishful incel thinking but this forum is low IQ as fuck. In before you ascend to 6PSL but your oneitis cucks you with a LTN black guy cause blacks are her type

What happened to gen Z can’t debate, you intellectually molested faggot. Rather be a nigger than a 33 year old curry muncher arguing with teens.

History class 3rd grade. I was the only black kid in class and everyone kept staring at me when the teacher was talking about the slave trade

Last edited:
Everyday I wake up happy that I’m black

• JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover and CreepyJewel1
it's just not about the look either, indians known for being scammer and horny towards woman. like I am not saying it's not about all looks but if your country rep that low, you might need to geomaxx and try to change your ethnic tag from there.

Keep crying for Curry badboys like me.

If blacks get ugly white women, curries get nothing. Legit bottom of the barrel transvestites. No worse dating faith than waking up curry one day.

Comments are fucking brutal... the OP replied to comments saying that its because hes ugly and indian and shit fuckkk

Go through comments are filter through controversial

if he's running to reddit and asking for an explanation when it's so obvious what the problem is, there's almost no chance he has the iq or sentience to comprehend or tolerate the blackpill. it's going to be a brutal life for him

View attachment 2573720View attachment 2573721View attachment 2573722

I feel like indians are the only ethnic group where even redditors can be honest because there's no backlash

If they said the same thing about some other race they would get downvoted to hell
Lmao brutal wtf? I don’t get how people could say that about indians so openly, but then again tbf theres not many indians on reddit so theres less backlash naturally. If somebody said it on facebook or instagram they would start fighting haha

jfl at this retard
hes crying when people are telling him to hit the gym and get leaner with muscle
he desrves to stay incel

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 31497

It is his race and pictures. Even Sendil tier guys don’t do well on OLD.

Would be incel even in bengaliru. Too deluded to make a tinder account.Masturbation is his only sex life

View attachment 2573720View attachment 2573721View attachment 2573722

They would never do this if he wasnt south asian.

Why is it so normalized for normies to shit on us for no reason? normies joke about indians street shitting, smelling like shit n the street food but wont make fun of niggers starving, eating monkeys and drinking piss

This is normies in school btw i notice it alot

• +1
Reactions: zura
Beyond over for his pheno lol insulting that he would even try online dating with that face. He needs a reality check

jfl at this retard
hes crying when people are telling him to hit the gym and get leaner with muscle
he desrves to stay incel
gym wont save him. He's ugly short man, he would've had the slightest chance but he's indian on top of that. Death tier traits, he's faggot but cannot pull a man, his only hope is rapemaxxing.