• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Aypo129, MaxillaMaxing and 10 others
i don’t blame him

fate of most indians that grow up vegetarian

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Brutal transmaxxing pill

I have always had an intense, extreme almost unreasonable hatred for faggots ever since I was a child. They repulse me and I am personally offended by their existence and presence in a room. They need to be erased, eradicated, extinct. If they are faggots or trans they should keep it themselves. And never come out and if they do they better pray they don't run into guys like me because I would strangle the guy in OP with dildo the first chance I get.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Tabula Rasa, Ranjeet Dipshit and 5 others
i don’t blame him

fate of most indians that grow up vegetarian
IMG 0638
IMG 0639

All this body and not a single gram is from meat protein.

I believe you are somewhere in the Himalayas, if so it’s time for you to jump off a cliff and kys Alex

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, Ranjeet Dipshit, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

@Aypo129 @5.5psl @TRUE_CEL @Preston @human304 @BrahminBoss @Chinacurry

Jfl at not removing that disgusting wart on his chin :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and Ranjeet Dipshit
Brutal he fogs almost all indian woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Danish_Retard, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
I have always had an intense, extreme almost unreasonable hatred for faggots ever since I was a child. They repulse me and I am personally offended by their existence and presence in a room. They need to be erased, eradicated, extinct. If they are faggots or trans they should keep it themselves. And never come out and if they do they better pray they don't run into guys like me because I would strangle the guy in OP with dildo the first chance I get.

Screenshot 20231017 083700 Firefox

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Jason Voorhees
Need me one of them

How r u finding the streets filled with my brothers?? R u still in india??
delhi is a nice place minus the 5’6 beer belly scammers trying to get me to go into their tourism shop

most guys here look small and weak. i attribute this to the vegetarian diet of most. however sikhs and muslims look a bit better and taller

haven’t gotten sick from the food probably due to me having been in thailand before

but the air quality in cities is terrible. i’ve been in the himalayas recovering from it the past week

will be going to punjab soon then down the west to mumbai and goa

IMG 6215
IMG 6134
IMG 6115
IMG 6040

delhi is a nice place minus the 5’6 beer belly scammers trying to get me to go into their tourism shop

most guys here look small and weak. i attribute this to the vegetarian diet of most. however sikhs and muslims look a bit better and taller

haven’t gotten sick from the food probably due to me having been in thailand before

but the air quality in cities is terrible. i’ve been in the himalayas recovering from it the past week

will be going to punjab soon then down the west to mumbai and goa

View attachment 2496377View attachment 2496378View attachment 2496379View attachment 2496380
Nice, u r seeing a good mix, do u see many guys looking like me or not yet?

Nice, u r seeing a good mix, do u see many guys looking like me or not yet?
yea i saw a sikh guy that looked like you jfl

but most look like a different species compared to your pheno

delhi is a nice place minus the 5’6 beer belly scammers trying to get me by calling me blackie nigger Afro

most guys here look small and weak but are hung and peg me. however muslims look a bit better and taller with tiny hairy cocks.

haven’t gotten sick from the cum I swallow probably due to me having been in thailand before where I was swallowing trannies

will be going to punjab for a few raw dogging sessions soon then down the west to mumbai and goa brothels
@Chinacurry

• JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry and Aypo129
You tagged me on purpose didnt you:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Trannymaxxing is cope unless you're "lucky" enough to develop interest for dick. If you're still attracted foids post transition then it'll be just as hard, or even worse.