Indian men(and women) lowest Sexual Market Value

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched

My response (making YouTube shorts videos)

1) Don't care. Didn't ask for your stupid opinion.

2) And I'm just dying to be their friend *sarcasm*

3) *looks at watch* me checking for the time of me waiting for your opinion. Oh yeah, my bad, it doesn't exist.

4) *snarky facial expression* "cool" *puts on aviators*

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Mog3D and latincell95
Talking to yourself

Boom Mind Blown GIF - Boom Mind Blown Mind Blowing GIFs

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
  • Love it
Reactions: Mog3D
It’s over, only dravidians can slay now, cuz they are not highly represented in the media.

I'm not a Zionist to get all butthurt and revenge seeking for racism directed towards me.

I blaze the path and prove my superiority through my actions and aura.

Blacks literally have 0 appeal in Asia. Why do they think that an Indian would like to date them?

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Blacks literally have 0 appeal in Asia. Why do they think that an Indian would like to date them?
Nah. Look at these pajeetas craving for Tyrone

They have third highest smv.

Nah. Look at these pajeetas craving for Tyrone

They have third highest smv

have you watched the video bhai ? No one was craving for them :lul: tyrone=mtn or htn curry in south asia

• +1

• JFL
My response:

I'm Indian and I have no "internalized white racism". I only speak with an American accent because of the proliferation of Western media and it sounds pleasant to my ears.

Because White people have better film and art and music in GENERAL as well literarure. Like I even listen to Lauryn Hill(who is African) and like Japanese culture and art.

I'm too intelligent to worship Whites. I don't listen to no stupid pop music "just because it's in vogue".

I have very unusual, eccletic tastes. People who have high intelligence and creativity never follow the crowd or obey cultural traditions.

I like Ching Chong architecture. It's beautiful.

I like Ching Chong women the most. But White girls treat me better.

If I had internalized White racism, I wouldn't proudly dress my culture Infront of White people because I would maybe see it as too "ethnic" and feel reservation about it.

But being a man of superior taste...

"Muh White worship"

I like Indian culture too, lmao

I think, one of the markers of my not giving a flying fuck about being Indian is not having an English name and proudly telling my Sanskrit/Hindi name to White people and being unashamedly, openly Hindu.(people do see Hinduism as an "Indian religion")

I feel no reason to be against Whiteness out of "inferiority complex" or whatever nonsense.

Because I don't perceive any "White supremacy". Whites can't hurt me.

My response:

I'm Indian and I have no "internalized white racism". I only speak with an American accent because of the proliferation of Western media and it sounds pleasant to my ears.

Because White people have better film and art and music in GENERAL as well literarure. Like I even listen to Lauryn Hill(who is African) and like Japanese culture and art.

I'm too intelligent to worship Whites. I don't listen to no stupid pop music "just because it's in vogue".

I have very unusual, eccletic tastes. People who have high intelligence and creativity never follow the crowd or obey cultural traditions.

I like Ching Chong architecture. It's beautiful.

I like Ching Chong women the most. But White girls treat me better.

If I had internalized White racism, I wouldn't proudly dress my culture Infront of White people because I would maybe see it as too "ethnic" and feel reservation about it.

But being a man of superior taste...

Oh yeah and light brown skin is more attractive than White skin. LOL