indian men should be castrated

D

Deleted member 21077

Kraken
my personal list of things that will solve world problems

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Alex_mentalcel and Shieda_Kayn
I support their decision to have as many kids as possible because I'll look super good between the subhumans.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Baldingman1998, babouchelelouche and 2 others
I support their decision to have as many kids as possible because I'll look super good between the subhumans.
ok but what about the curries that mix with whites

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 21077 and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lightskinbengali
youre not doing shit faggot go eat your dads curry dick for the tenth time you damned hindu grease monkey!
I am not hindu, retarded shitskin faggot.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb and Deleted member 21077
I am not hindu, retarded shitskin faggot.
youre from fucking bengal there are no other people of any other religions in that shithole except hindu dindu fucking cocksucking shiteating turds there!

youre from fucking bengal there are no other people of any other religions in that shithole except hindu dindu fucking cocksucking shiteating turds there!
We have settled this before my goatfucking shitskin, you have skin the color of feces.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb and Deleted member 21077
We have settled this before my goatfucking shitskin, you have skin the color of feces.
your mother does too but you still copulate with her every night lightskin my ass you look more like an obese turd than i do lose weight fatass shit

your mother is a shitskin herself ask her the next time you get a chance to hit it from behind why she doesnt bleach herself like you have you fucking self hating turd

your mother does too but you still copulate with her every night lightskin my ass you look more like an obese turd than i do lose weight fatass shit
I am losing weight nigga and I'm literally 16, I am probably taller, def lighterskinned, and facemog even while I'm underage. Keep rotting on this forum bro.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21077 and Razeb
your mother is a shitskin herself ask her the next time you get a chance to hit it from behind why she doesnt bleach herself like you have you fucking self hating turd
Ohnononono "bleaching" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. Not everyone has abos in their bloodline boyo.

• Ugh..
I am losing weight nigga and I'm literally 16, I am probably taller, def lighterskinned, and facemog even while I'm underage. Keep rotting on this forum bro.
you have a lot of confidence for a fat fuck why dont you jump from a building somewhere you fat fuck keep eating shithead

you have a lot of confidence for a fat fuck why dont you jump from a building somewhere you fat fuck keep eating shithead
I'll keep eating and training so I can crush your frail dysgenic body and skull with my hands.
you do youre a bengal faggot
My shit is lighter than you paki rat .

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
I'll keep eating and training so I can crush your frail dysgenic body and skull with my hands.

My shit is lighter than you paki rat .
are those pics of your mother?