not out of racism, but out of freedom,

because i am free to say or do whatever i want on here

you don't dictate what i say or what i do, so fuck off
Ok fuck off, do whatever you want.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Ok fuck off, do whatever you want.
I already am (y)

It's nothing personal but if i feel like making a post related to curries (or anyone/anything) then i will

i'm not gonna hold myself back because you said so lol

who are you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62796

I’m not sure if a thread has already been made about this specific video but I thought I’d post it since it made me cage lol this guy is such a nerd

Tagging the ring leaders @Clavicular @pneumocystosis

@tombradylover @sub5c3l @murdah @buflek

This situation is also racepilling when you think about it,

When D*ll*n La*tham got doxxed and threatened it got millions of likes and huge creators reported on it

But when a curry gets doxxed and sent death threats no one cares

Brutal

Fuck that guy

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and atlantean
sub society JFL this guys tryna just blow up like latham did, all for like no attention:lul:

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and TechnoBoss
why is pneumo's nose edited LMAO

Betting my left testicle he asks for advice on here

why do u care tho? cockhandling chads has become too much at this site if they would care enough they would make a thread about it themseleves.

shit thread. why are you giving attention to random cow 💩 worshipping dalits?

Strive to be Chad. Chad doesn’t care about minor inconveniences like this

I already am (y)

It's nothing personal but if i feel like making a post related to curries (or anyone/anything) then i will

i'm not gonna hold myself back because you said so lol

who are you
It's just being sandnig yourself, why were you interested so much in curries, making degrading posts about them, don't get me started about your ethnicity .

Literally everytime I look at your posts or related to curries/ethnicity, it's most of the time is are the one replying . Anyways, Do whatever. Bye:feelsokman:

Why can't you go a day without Indian?, you are the first one retarded guy obsessed with curries. In every post, you can't seem to get indians out of your ass, you are like @human304 who obsessed with blacks.
you do know why i am obsessed?

cause UN aka Cuckmerica wants to settle 20 million niggers in India by 2030.

• JFL
This nigga just doesn't want us to ascend

That guy is so corny he’s on his knees begging to be ************* 2

That guy is so corny he’s on his knees begging to be ************* 2
He’s such a faggot and thinks anyone cares about what he has to say

Also you can’t type d*llon l*tham on here jfl it will auto get censored because he was getting death threats and had his address doxxed by users here a while back the forum was forced to censor his name for his safety/to avoid legal trouble :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Who shat on ur cereal today mate 😭😭😭
I didn’t even say anything racist here 😭😭😭

I said said ‘Indian’ which he literally is lol

Whats insulting about that, if anything he’s self hating if he percieves his own nationality an insult

Also I generally think it’s funny to call people by their race sometimes,

If the guy doxxing this forum was Asian is would’ve said ‘gook seethes’ if he was Mexican ‘spic seethes’ ‘nigger seethes’ if he was black jfl

It just makes it funnier and the thread more clickable

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Nobody takes this forum seriously.. Its just shitposting galore.. Why they are making big fuss about this.?

• +1
This was posted but he has a point to an extent, so many young impressionable kids on here such as @rhinoplasty. Curlyheadjames is a good example of how impressionable this site can be on some users
Those people where already mentall ill in first place.. Curlyjames had fucked up childhood. People tried to help them but they never listen to reason... Curly made those surgeries even before he joined here. If they want keep their sanity just delete whole internet and get some help. Social media or internet make shit worse if u cannot take it.

Last edited:
looksmax.org
the only forum where niggas are mad at someone for warning against autists retards low iq here teaching insecure teenagers how to do DIY autisitc surgeries
just jfl and lol
How they can even afford to do any surgeries in first place?´Its just pipe dream nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back