Indians and ethnics shouldnt tan

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
Only high class faces w big cheekbones and tall skull wavy hair look good w tanning, indians and most ethnics would look like tea sellers if they tanned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Jason Voorhees, arabcelxxx and 4 others
wavy hair are master race

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
wavy hair are master race

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I still wonder how this tea seller got the beautiful girl at the end of the movie
Download 1 26

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, 5'7 zoomer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
No Indian has ever tried tanning tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, 5'7 zoomer, Kristin and 7 others
Cumskins want to tan and swarthy ethnics want to lighten their skin. Seems that everyone wants that olive - caramel skin tone

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
why would indians tan when the caste system exists

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beebeem_, 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Cumskins want to tan and swarthy ethnics want to lighten their skin. Seems that everyone wants that olive - caramel skin tone
Med coloring is ideal, but only look good with eurocentric features.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Only high class faces w big cheekbones and tall skull wavy hair look good w tanning, indians and most ethnics would look like tea sellers if they tanned

Tell me one curry that ever decided to make their skin darker.

It's like telling a vegan to not eat chicken wings.

This coloring or death

images

• +1
Tell me one curry that ever decided to make their skin darker.

It's like telling a vegan to not eat chicken wings.
i tanned for 3 years and my attraction skyrocketed but im the exception not the rule

• JFL
that’s why meds and lightbrown people in general mog

• Love it
Med coloring is ideal, but only look good with eurocentric features.
Fax. Just look at these two. Similar skin tone and PSL in these pics, yet one has way higher SMV. Brutal pheno pill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and murdah
cos most have shit bones/ brachy skull/ dumb peasant face
My bones are good but my skins alr bbcmaxxed no tanning for my Dravid skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and BrahminBoss
i tanned for 3 years and my attraction skyrocketed but im the exception not the rule

So you went from left to right

ZomboDroid 22042024113414

And your attraction skyrocketed in a country where the slightest hint of melanin is akin to a cancerous tumor.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, N1666, murdah and 2 others
sendhil is very dark w brachy skull and a very" ethnic nose, not a fair comparison. also sendhil is 46 in that pic
Even young Sendhil gets appeal mogged. Foids would think he looks like Raj from BBT

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ducksoover, BrahminBoss, normie_joe and 1 other person
So you went from left to right

View attachment 2875340

And your attraction skyrocketed in a country where the slightest hint of melanin is akin to a cancerous tumor.
lol nah like this and get girls now even though im obese PIH ridden fag but as i said im the exception not the rule, the left pic was 6 years ago on a glitchy nokia w incel tier bones (tanning also helped me get bones but nuked my collagen before tret)

Screenshot 2023 11 28 034516

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: beebeem_
Looks like balding indian house painter bhenco.
Muh mog.
Even pan masala eaters look better than him if you only compare bones.
Don’tu autists see him hairline is recessed till his ass crack
holy shit stop coping this ragebait is obvious as fuck kys

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and BrahminBoss
I look amazing tanned bro, i am tall Brown hair and have european face but my skin is golden and dark triad mogs af

• Love it
Reactions: viniciz and BrahminBoss
If I tanned I wouldn't even register on the flitzpack scale

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, beebeem_, normie_joe and 1 other person
Howwwy sheerth esstop…. Shut the fuck up. Pan masala eating house painter, dat it.
?? what are these south asian terms sorry I don’t speak your curry language but the bait is pretty obvious

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and BrahminBoss
Why do Muzzies have to mog the rest of south Asia :feelswah:
the muzzie dna gave him charcoal skin and bulbous nose, without hed be light brown giga mogger of all times. only positv eof muzzie dna is the PCT (Ive seen many have it especially indian muslimas)

• +1
Just compare a world renowned athlete to an unknown actor for "muh smv"
Nigga I obviously meant status aside jfl.

All the women I've seen rate Sendhil physically put him as extremely attractive.
Ya idk about that. Some negro on here showed him to some foid and she rated him a 3 or sumshit. And to add salt to wound that nignog said "lol brutal for Indians" and she laughed and agreed :feelswhy:

• JFL
?? what are these south asian terms sorry I don’t speak your curry language but the bait is pretty obvious
Bhencho pehle hi dimaag lhrab h aur bhosdike terko samjhane baithu me hain, saale hanuman jainti pe dhoop me mammi ne prasad laane bhej diya aur me late ho gya to ghr me nhi aane de ri, bc spf 40 lagai thi ab tk to deplete bhi ho gi hogi, mere collagen ki to lg gayi.
Aur bhen ke lode ko matlab samjhau, saale tera sallu aesa lgta h paan masala thook thook ke hi ghr ko rang de.

IT MEANS UR RIGHT BROTER :feelsokman:

• Woah
Reactions: Mog3D

Ya idk about that. Some negro on here showed him to some foid and she rated him a 3 or sumshit. And to add salt to wound that nignog said "lol brutal for Indians" and she laughed and agreed :feelswhy:
thats blackgymmax the nigger who talk to sheboons. Go to sendhil edits on youtube and see how hes lusted after

• Woah
 eeeba5af db42 4715 859b 4396c2b4307c

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Bhencho pehle hi dimaag lhrab h aur bhosdike terko samjhane baithu me hain, saale hanuman jainti pe dhoop me mammi ne prasad laane bhej diya aur me late ho gya to ghr me nhi aane de ri, bc spf 40 lagai thi ab tk to deplete bhi ho gi hogi, mere collagen ki to lg gayi.
Aur bhen ke lode ko matlab samjhau, saale tera sallu aesa lgta h paan masala thook thook ke hi ghr ko rang de.

IT MEANS UR RIGHT BROTER :feelsokman:
dalit ramblings

You like or love it? @BrahminBoss

Just ask 1 femcel theory.

Yeah and if you show Maher to some kpop twink loving bitch, he wouldn't get rated as high either. That must mean Maher has shit smv yeah?

Here

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Swarthy Knight