Indians are becoming a serious problem.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
Sorry if this offends anyone. But over the past few years there has been a massive influx of indian immigrants and they're destroying the west. I srsly don't understand how an entire race can be this subhuman. They look like insects, they stink, they have horrible hygiene and zero social awareness. They're cheap and low iq. They shit in the streets. They're rapists and scammers. Even their language and mannerisms are ugly.

no-yes.gif

These mfs completely kill the vibe wherever they go. I've watched indian fobs slowly take over my university campus, ruin my favorite restaurants, and buy up all the real estate in nice neighborhoods. Everything they touch turns to shit.

I'm not a racist. I don't hate them individually, just collectively. And I think it would be best for them and the rest of society if they went back to their country.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, flippasav, Deleted member 51465 and 5 others
I have to do an assignment for school and all of my group members are fobs. They don't do anything. Spikes my cortisol every time they send me a text in broken english.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, pig_face and Zonar
True. Sometimes I really hate own kind. They just trying take advantage of everything. Not genuine at all, but there some who atually adapted to the west and do things accordingly.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
West is cuck

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, autistic_tendencies and fukmylyf
They never recovered from the Mughal invasion. It wiped out the northern religions like budhism and left them with one where they must shit on the street and live with rats.

Last edited:
  • JFL
I can't take it anymore. Nothing worse than showing up to a lecture hall that smells like armpits on a monday morning

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
My father had to switch to the opposite side of the road today (no license pill) for a bit because some were standing in the middle of the road completely clueless of a car.

Last edited:
  • +1
My father had to switch to the opposite side of the road today (no license pill) for a bit because some were standing in the middle of the road completely clueless of a car.
Were they fob?

West must be taken Indians r powerful thts why they spreading their area in other countries eventually taking their lands

• WTF
Where do you live. How many of them actually smell Lol.

I applied to move to online only services for my welfare and got denied with some email that barely made sense saying I don't meet the guidelines when I do, signed by an Indian name. Fucking an Indian is denying me a white man to benefits of my own country.

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432, aleksander and fukmylyf
I applied to move to online only services for my welfare and got denied with some email that barely made sense saying I don't meet the guidelines when I do, signed by an Indian name. Fucking an Indian is denying me a white man to benefits of my own country.
Which country?

Scamming is in their blood
What can you do

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and fukmylyf
They have a plan
Images   2024 02 09T220847463

• JFL