Indians are not genetically manlets

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

Most of the curries in the UK are taller than there ethnic counter parts and the differences aren't that drastic.

If we go into the equatuions

The main regression analysis in this study estimates child height as a function of parental height and other covariates, using the following model:

Child Heighti = β0 + β1Mother's Heighti + β2Father's Heighti + β3Child Agei + β4Child Genderi + β5Indiai + β6(India x Mother's Height)i + β7*(India x Father's Height)i + εi

Where:

Child Heighti is the height of child i
Mother's Heighti and Father's Heighti are the heights of child i's parents
Child Agei and Child Genderi control for child age and gender
Indiai is an indicator for the child being in India (vs. England)
(India x Mother's Height)i and (India x Father's Height)i are interaction terms between parental height and being in India
εi is an error term
Key parameters:

β1 and β2 estimate the association between each parent's height and the child's height
β5 estimates the height difference for being a child in India vs. England
β6 and β7 test if the parent-child height association differs between India and England
The model is estimated using ordinary least squares regression. The interaction terms allow testing if the intergenerational transmission of height differs between the two countries.

The results show parental height is a significant predictor of child height in both India and England. The India main effect is negative, indicating shorter height for children in India vs. England. And the India interaction terms are positive - meaning the parent-child height association is stronger in India than in England.

This suggests environmental factors in England attenuate the intergenerational transmission of height relative to India. So children's height is less tied to genetic potential and parental height there.

So no curries are not manlets in the west pls fuck of with that shit there shorter than Danish people or Swedish people but that's because Dane's eat foods very high in growth hormone

Arranged marriage preserving inferior genes, absolute abyssmal diet and bad culture has plagued that country, they weren’t genetically cucked to begin with lmao. If they began to raise their children with sports instead of suicidal studycelling, fed them actual food and let their daughters choose athletic chads instead of 5’3 balding dravidians with a computer science degree they could fix the subhumanity.

That issue has really plagued all of South Asia but India because of it’s much larger population and vegetarianism suffers the most.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, zura and reptiles

Most of the curries in the UK are taller than there ethnic counter parts and the differences aren't that drastic.

If we go into the equatuions

The main regression analysis in this study estimates child height as a function of parental height and other covariates, using the following model:

Child Heighti = β0 + β1Mother's Heighti + β2Father's Heighti + β3Child Agei + β4Child Genderi + β5Indiai + β6(India x Mother's Height)i + β7*(India x Father's Height)i + εi

Where:

Child Heighti is the height of child i
Mother's Heighti and Father's Heighti are the heights of child i's parents
Child Agei and Child Genderi control for child age and gender
Indiai is an indicator for the child being in India (vs. England)
(India x Mother's Height)i and (India x Father's Height)i are interaction terms between parental height and being in India
εi is an error term
Key parameters:

β1 and β2 estimate the association between each parent's height and the child's height
β5 estimates the height difference for being a child in India vs. England
β6 and β7 test if the parent-child height association differs between India and England
The model is estimated using ordinary least squares regression. The interaction terms allow testing if the intergenerational transmission of height differs between the two countries.

The results show parental height is a significant predictor of child height in both India and England. The India main effect is negative, indicating shorter height for children in India vs. England. And the India interaction terms are positive - meaning the parent-child height association is stronger in India than in England.

This suggests environmental factors in England attenuate the intergenerational transmission of height relative to India. So children's height is less tied to genetic potential and parental height there.

So no curries are not manlets in the west pls fuck of with that shit there shorter than Danish people or Swedish people but that's because Dane's eat foods very high in growth hormone
What are the food they consume the danes

• So Sad
Reactions: zura