Indians are the true moggers and people are wrong about them !!

D

Deleted member 61701

Bronze
Before we start
This is how people think of Indians , this is how people on this site believe how all indian looks and also how Hollywood portrayed us
Images 2
Download

Images 23

Ngl , this representation of Indian is due to the fact that most of the Indians who are settled in west are studious by nature and therefore they didn't take care of their selves
A lot of Indians do look like this

But people also need to accept that a lot of Indians posses extremely good features which people here are using surgeries to achieve
Doesn't believe in me , then see it urself
Screenshot 20240219 2314042

Now everyone has seen him and the internet is going crazy about him , but is he something special ? No infact even these kind of people consists a large population of Indians
You might argue that I have used a cherry picked photo

But believe me this facial structure is very common for us Indians . You could find these kind of people at construction sites , farming areas , slums etc .
Doesnt believe in me , u can check the below photos
Images 22
Images 32
Images 42
Images 52
Images 1

Now see these were random photos which I found on internet . You can see that these people have very strong bones , very good eye areas

Now the problem is why Indians aren't believe to be good looking on an international stage ?
Two reasons are for those
1) the representation of Indians by Western media is very bad and we are stereotype. People think it's cool to be racist against Indians
2) our colouring
You can see from above example all these people posses striking features but their colouring falios them hard due to which they have no smv
But colouring could be improved

My point to made this thread is that a lot of Indians (I am not talking about me , I am ugly ) can ascend a lot just by basic softmaxx, sadly they don't know about their own potential
If things go well and people like these are given chance then the image of Indians could improve

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, mustard, whiteislandpill and 6 others
Doesnt believe in me , u can check the below photos
Images 22
Images 32
Images 42
Images 52
Images 1

Now see these were random photos which I found on internet . You can see that these people have very strong bones , very good eye areas
all those still look like shit

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Axii and zyzzbrah1234
Cope

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Axii and zyzzbrah1234
Your "handsome" guy looks like shit.
Only psl fags are into him, zero appeal no sane girl would think that he is attractive.
Graycel ramblings, reported for being too fucking stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Yungigi_2au, Ark, Axii and 4 others
There are lots of attractive people in in all countries, because gene diversity is extremely big.

Only psl fags are into him, zero appeal no sane girl would think that he is attractive.
I said that they have very low msg but u also accepts that they would score high on psl score
My point was that if these people are given the chance to softmaxx and are hired by Indian modelling agencies
Then there life could be better

all mogged by average white guy

• +1
Reactions: Axii and Egyptianmogger
These people naturally posses those features what people here are striving for
I also accepts that no girl would like to date them but they have more potential then most of the users here
If u are denying then whole blackpill is cope

He is not young and has bad skin due to sun exposure and not taking care of himself, but he has good features and probably mogs almost everyone in his age bracket.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 61701

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
never have and never will piss drinkers mogg

all mogged by average white guy
That's what I exactly wanted to conveyed by this thread
The media has given white so much hierarchy
But people here says that Indians don't posses bones or are recessed , muh maxilla / mandible , weak chin etc
But on avg if u see people have lot of strong bones here , these eye areas are very common even though people here go crazy about them
Now make a morph of them with same features as a white man , people would praise them as God here
The only difference is of pheno and colouring but these two points falio Indians very hard

• +1
Reactions: Krxmzonzyn
I knew people were gonna make fun of this thread but I wrote this thread because today I went on auto rickshaw and notice their face , I felt very bad for them . If they just have better colouring they could have been moggers
Anyways u guys can deny it's ur choice

Before we start
This is how people think of Indians , this is how people on this site believe how all indian looks and also how Hollywood portrayed usView attachment 2754628View attachment 2754631

View attachment 2754632

Ngl , this representation of Indian is due to the fact that most of the Indians who are settled in west are studious by nature and therefore they didn't take care of their selves

But people also need to accept that a lot of Indians posses extremely good features which people here are using surgeries to achieve
Doesn't believe in me , then see it urself View attachment 2754641

Now everyone has seen him and the internet is going crazy about him , but is he something special ? No infact even these kind of people consists a large population of Indians

But believe me this facial structure is very common for us Indians . You could find these kind of people at construction sites , farming areas , slums etc .
Doesnt believe in me , u can check the below photos View attachment 2754646View attachment 2754647View attachment 2754648View attachment 2754649View attachment 2754650

Now the problem is why Indians aren't believe to be good looking on an international stage ?
1) the representation of Indians by Western media is very bad and we are stereotype. People think it's cool to be racist against Indians
2) our colouring
You can see from above example all these people posses striking features but their colouring falios them hard due to which they have no smv

My point to made this thread is that a lot of Indians (I am not talking about me , I am ugly ) can ascend a lot just by basic softmaxx, sadly they don't know about their own potential
If things go well and people like these are given chance then the image of Indians could improve
Stop the cope curry sucking dalit

I am not coping , I am not saying that these people are slayers or whatever
But ask urself can u deny the fact that they have good bones
These people are extremely poor. They just need a chance to prove themselves

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill
over if u have to use !! after saying your race is mogger.

Don't u agree the people shown in below example deserve better lives than those subhuman shown in above example
I just felt bad for them

Fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61701
Before we start
This is how people think of Indians , this is how people on this site believe how all indian looks and also how Hollywood portrayed usView attachment 2754628View attachment 2754631

View attachment 2754632

Doesn't believe in me , then see it urself View attachment 2754641

Doesnt believe in me , u can check the below photos View attachment 2754646View attachment 2754647View attachment 2754648View attachment 2754649View attachment 2754650

2) our colouring

Why are there so many threads made by ethnics going "bro you gotta believe me bro every1 in the mainland is 8 psl bro all the immigrants are dumb and stinky and ugly but the mainland ones are all tetrachad