Indo-Aryan Or North Atlantid (Phenotype Mog Battle, Indians GTFIH)

Indo-Aryan Or North Atlantid

• Total voters
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Indo-Nordic: http://humanphenotypes.net/IndoNordic.html
Mixed with: Indid + Nordid

North Atlantid: http://humanphenotypes.net/NorthAtlantid.html
Mixed with: Meditteranid + Nordid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 1851
Shit thread, like seriously shit thread ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahshshhshshshshshshshshshshshshshahahahhaha

Edit: another abused punjab hindu pretending to be Iranian or Afghan stfu you slum dog billionaire

This is you you will never be from Afghanistan

What in the sand nigger cope is this

Description:​

Type of the Northwestern Himalaya and the Hindu Kush. Connected to Indid, but altered by old unique elements, possibly Proto Nordic that might stem from ancient Aryans. Common in Pathan, Nuristani, occasionally Dards, Brokpa of Ladak, Kashmiri, Pamiri, Tajik, Uyghurs, and especially the last Pagans of the region: the Kalash.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Indo_Chad, Deleted member 15004, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Shit thread, like seriously shit thread ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahshshhshshshshshshshshshshshshshahahahhaha
Literally delete this thread, this racebait is insane they aren’t in same universe ahahahahahahahahshhshahahahahahahjahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha

This cope is just ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

@Alexanderr @Preston @Gargantuan @StormlitAqua

Clear Racebait and farming curry reps this warrents a warning

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Literally delete this thread, this racebait is insane they aren’t in same universe ahahahahahahahahshhshahahahahahahjahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha
Probably made by an Indian Punjabi larping as middle eastern

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Tf is this satire

• +1
Probably made by an Indian Punjabi larping as middle eastern
@enchanted_elixir i lose more respect for you every day, at this point I think your a trucel autistic schizo loser

This cope is just ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Use your meds bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Bvnny., enchanted_elixir and 2 others
how rare is the indo-aryan phenotype? most south asians don't have this pheno so I am guessing is is a minority.

also I didn't know that northeastern spain had north atlantid phenotype. my grandpa's family was from there and he looks quite like it

• Hmm...
@enchanted_elixir why you scammingmaxxing bro hahaha

Attachments

• 1663023777243.png
    1663023777243.png
    139.9 KB · Views: 0
how rare is the indo-aryan phenotype? most south asians don't have this pheno so I am guessing is is a minority.

also I didn't know that northeastern spain had north atlantid phenotype. my grandpa's family was from there and he looks quite like it
North atlandid is everywheres yellow is where it’s predominantly

@Erik-Jón stop reacting to my posts you schizo

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
@enchanted_elixir why you scammingmaxxing bro hahaha
It's called sales funnels. I'm not lying though, I am actually offering all of that. I know it looks flashy but I am serious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Erik-Jón
It's called sales funnels. I'm not lying though. I know it looks flashy
I don’t see how it’s a scam if you give what you promise and are giving a free option

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
It's called sales funnels. I'm not lying though, I am actually offering all of that. I know it looks flashy but I am serious
yep it does. but you gotta do whatever helps you making money lol

@
enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir i lose more respect for you every day, at this point I think your a trucel autistic schizo loser
Hmmmm.....

@enchanted_elixir obv this is a joke but wtf is this thread

• JFL
its called a joke, erik-jon
Your jokes are shit, make them funny instead of saying shit that is boring and makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Michael Myers
North atlantid obv mogs. Med pheno compliments the (proto in curry case) nordic more than the curry one does. there are not many good examples of indo-nordic either except for some ungroomed dardic villagers.

Edit: another abused punjab hindu pretending to be Iranian or Afghan stfu you slum dog billionaire

This is you you will never be from Afghanistan

View attachment 1865920

Description:​

Type of the Northwestern Himalaya and the Hindu Kush. Connected to Indid, but altered by old unique elements, possibly Proto Nordic that might stem from ancient Aryans. Common in Pathan, Nuristani, occasionally Dards, Brokpa of Ladak, Kashmiri, Pamiri, Tajik, Uyghurs, and especially the last Pagans of the region: the Kalash.

View attachment 1865909

the indo aryan guy in op is the avg guy in northern/northwest pakistan
and pakistani and sikh punjabi are real punjabis nord indid,easily passes in hindu kush area in both afghna nd pak

Indo nordic off of hairline alone :feelshah:

Indo Aryan for men, North Atlantid for women