• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and flippasav
mulatto mogs of course

first guy has deathnic pheno

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, PrinceLuenLeoncur and flippasav
prime looksmaxxed zherka mogs but currently hs looks better

Zherka is like 250lbs
Hscoon is like 210+ zherka though is the embodiment of a typical Albanian. Every one I’ve met in highschool were insecure bullies that hopped on gear sophomore year. Started competing and raving all the time. All were short besides like 2. Somehow all of them were related too. Wannabe Italians. Ugly mfs too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, PrinceLuenLeoncur and AlexBrown84
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
@forevergymcelling @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Mullato fucked up Zherka
Zherka a cuck. Fucking loser him and that bum Myron. Ngl I don’t fuck with blacks but Myron saying that shit like he ain’t no nigga is cringe and zherka acting like he’s an outlier safe from some saying that shit. Some skinny nigga fucked him up in the ring too. And he likes underaged girls jfl at like 30

Zherka a cuck. Fucking loser him and that bum Myron. Ngl I don’t fuck with blacks but Myron saying that shit like he ain’t no nigga is cringe and zherka acting like he’s an outlier safe from some saying that shit. Some skinny nigga fucked him up in the ring too
I have no idea what u on about but yeah all I know is myton is a faggot and zherka is funny I like him but fuck him as well as he mogged an curry in an video

• +1
Reactions: logicel369
I have no idea what u on about but yeah all I know is myton is a faggot and zherka is funny I like him but fuck him as well as he mogged an curry in an video
I’m saying zherka got what he deserved. If you’re black he’ll literally call u a nigger in ur face lmfao but u find him funny. He’s a weird pedo.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Zherka lost all his SMV when hs turned him into a babbling clumsy cuck throwing his ass around and easily dominating him

Literally lost 70% of his bad boy bouncer tough guy aura

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Being a mogger doesn't equal being good at fighting. Instead of training and sparring, Zherka spent most of his time doing cocaine and fucking 20 year olds. Time well spent if you aim to be a Slayer, but these activities definitely won't improve your boxing skills.

I’m saying zherka got what he deserved. If you’re black he’ll literally call u a nigger in ur face lmfao but u find him funny. He’s a weird pedo.
He’s funny, he wouldn’t call me a nigger to my face. Ok maybe he would he’s dark triad badboy but then I’d just throw a brick in his face so I don’t see the issue.

Either way I like the guy he’s funny and yeah if he chats shit then he gets banged and that’s how it will always be the same way the mullato banged him

He’s funny, he wouldn’t call me a nigger to my face. Ok maybe he would he’s dark triad badboy but then I’d just throw a brick in his face so I don’t see the issue.

Either way I like the guy he’s funny and yeah if he chats shit then he gets banged and that’s how it will always be the same way the mullato banged him
Hs banged cuz he ain’t no average nigga lmao this mf shoulder presses 100s no issue. Could be him on gear cuz apparently 40% of the uncles there are on something

Hs banged cuz he ain’t no average nigga lmao this mf shoulder presses 100s no issue. Could be him on gear cuz apparently 40% of the uncles there are on something
I’m bit thag strong nor do I ever lift heavy and I can bench press 100kg so I’m not even thag impressed esp for a guy of his size he should be able to do 125 easily if he been lifting for more than 2 years esp if he lifts for strength

I’m bit thag strong nor do I ever lift heavy and I can bench press 100kg so I’m not even thag impressed esp for a guy of his size he should be able to do 125 easily if he been lifting for more than 2 years esp if he lifts for strength
Nigga 100s on each hand in top tier for shoulder press. You’re not pressing 100s on shoulder press on each hand for reps. 225 bench is ez after a year.

HS is 6’2 and zherka is around 6’4

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
hs looks like a chaddier version of @AlexBrown84