Influx of lookism users has harmed the site ngl

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Jfl at these dudes they are basically redpill faggots which itself is just bluepill 2.0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, DidntRead and Deleted member 245
Jfl at these dudes they are basically redpill faggots which itself is just bluepill 2.0

Exactly 1 thread we can agree on kys bro low inhib bro fuck off

Who are these users?

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel and toaster
name names
To say a specific name or names when reporting bad behavior or making an accusation (as opposed to making the accusation without identifying anyone). I hate to name names, but Brian and Mitch were the ones who did the graffiti. I saw it myself. I'm not going to name names, but several of you have been coming in late and going home early. You know who you are, and it needs to stop.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Tumblr ojin4lKUcY1ur0nm7o6 r1 500

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and DidntRead
Not everyone is a hive mind people can have different opinions just lol at you guys

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 1464, UglyMan and 3 others
feeling mogged by the lookism chads?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Angelrun and Deleted member 1100

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
all minions/wannabe undisputed cucks

he lives in their heads rent free

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
I promote black pill theory, not red pill theory. The Red Pill is bullshit.

I don't think self-improvement is necessarily a bad thing. It depends on what your ceiling is. At 5'6" and being in my mid-30s, my ceiling might not be much higher than a 2.5 PSL Chink. So I feel like giving up personally. I feel like I should at least try to get another hot girl (like my PSL ex Yogapants). But I have to stop eating tasty junk food to even have a sliver of a chance of getting a hot girl. And even then it's probably still not going to land me a hot girl anyway. It's tempting to give up when you feel like your ceiling isn't very high anyways.

The Red Pill however is some delusional bullshit about how women hit the wall at 30. And it's full of idiots on r/trp and r/mgtow claiming to be spinning plates. Balding tubby middle-aged office cucks making $50,000/year are not spinning plates. r/trp and r/mgtow is full of larpers pretending to be high-income and rich too. If anyone is hitting the wall at 30, it's MEN. As a man in my mid-30s, I hit the wall HARD with online dating. I am struggling more with online dating than I did 5-6 years ago. Even though I'm actually less fat in my mid-30s than I was in my late 20s because I started lifting and eating less shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: disillusioned
Get mogged!

The Red Pill however is some delusional bullshit about how women hit the wall at 30. And it's full of idiots on r/trp and r/mgtow claiming to be spinning plates. Balding tubby middle-aged office cucks making $50,000/year are not spinning plates. r/trp and r/mgtow is full of larpers pretending to be high-income and rich too. If anyone is hitting the wall at 30, it's MEN. As a man in my mid-30s, I hit the wall HARD with online dating. I am struggling more with online dating than I did 5-6 years ago. Even though I'm actually less fat in my mid-30s than I was in my late 20s because I started lifting and eating less shit.

This.

The "wall" is a bullshit myth. Women's ability to be hyper selective means that it's brutally over for men over 30.

This.

The "wall" is a bullshit myth. Women's ability to be hyper selective means that it's brutally over for men over 30.
It's true that women my age often have the baby rabies. But if you don't want to betabuxx for some used up over-the-hill roastie, you're basically fucked like I am.

I knew none of them, so no difference; sites about looks are overrated anyway, so whatever

She’s talking ab me lmao angry femcel can’t reply to the facts
I promote black pill theory, not red pill theory. The Red Pill is bullshit.

I don't think self-improvement is necessarily a bad thing. It depends on what your ceiling is. At 5'6" and being in my mid-30s, my ceiling might not be much higher than a 2.5 PSL Chink. So I feel like giving up personally. I feel like I should at least try to get another hot girl (like my PSL ex Yogapants). But I have to stop eating tasty junk food to even have a sliver of a chance of getting a hot girl. And even then it's probably still not going to land me a hot girl anyway. It's tempting to give up when you feel like your ceiling isn't very high anyways.

You’re just not a stud bro that’s it

not a single cent was paid in rent

Is it just me or did most of the lookism fags just leave?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 1464
Dfthdtyi

• +1
Reactions: pisslord