Infra-malar/zygo implants

D

Deleted member 20631

Deleting soon, goodbye forever
Will I botch myself if I end up getting this shit. Post any results of zygo implants I saw a very good result that an old lookism user got but the last thing I want is to overdo it.

Are there any particular red flags with this design? I haven’t considered implants until recently so I’m new to this shit, I won’t be getting any implants atleast a year from now so I have time to think about all of this.
D536AF3B 518A 4801 A173 3F0BB66B192B

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 8771
I’m not bogdanoff-maxxing either I want improvement to my zygos but I don’t want Male model cheekbones like some BDD faggot, so going to try my best to not overdo it. Just want advice from users here informed on implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, szolliontaraelis, Prince88 and 2 others
Literally never saw a good zygo implant result apart from that guy saiyan from lookism

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 20631
Literally never saw a good zygo implant result apart from that guy saiyan from lookism
Yeah that’s the result I was talking about, but I don’t want his result, I want a conservative result that’ll give me above average zygos.

I’ve realized while looking at myself in the mirror only my undereye area is recessed relative to my zygos so 2 mm of lateral projection and 3 mm of anterior along side an infra-saddle implant would be perfect. Still going to take my time with this shit even if my zygos end up smaller then I want them I’d rather that then a botched result.

Also most zygo implants are dogshit because they cover the canine-fossa as well as the sub-malar area which creates that horrible bloated look.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
That is a terrible design, good for woman but shit for man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
That is a terrible design, good for woman but shit for man
Could you show me examples of good designs on men? Or link me to any threads about good inframalar designs?

Could you show me examples of good designs on men? Or link me to any threads about good inframalar designs?
I would but there’s no point

If you don't have at least a decent forward growth it will looks uncanny.
Good zygos are a derived product of good lateral and forward growth of the maxilla, this is why if you are recessed you will end up looking like a plastic freak.
Also be very careful, you may end up with a retard ESR if yours is already on the lower side.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
If you don't have at least a decent forward growth it will looks uncanny.
Good zygos are a derived product of good lateral and forward growth of the maxilla, this is why if you are recessed you will end up looking like a plastic freak.
Also be very careful, you may end up with a retard ESR if yours is already on the lower side.
My zygos are already wide they just lack anterior projection. I’m not going with the design in my original post and I wasn’t planning to in the first place

A design similar to this seems to be idea, although I’d want it to cover more of the zygomatic arch

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad