Inhib VS. Muscles -- Which is more important if you wanna ascend/succeed?

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
Big muscles but a high inhib, scared pussy who can't escalate with any girl, or too shy, or too beta-ish

Or small muscles but low inhib, can talk around girls without fear, can have "natural game" and make moves, is badboy-esque.

low inhib is better since girls rarely make the first move ever, so if they are approached by someone who has a lot of charisma even if he’s skinny she’s more likely to go out with him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Crayola CØck, rand anon, Staceymaxxing and 3 others
if u have muscle ur automatically low inhib lol

• +1
Reactions: zura, Jamaldickjavontus and ElTruecel
Big muscles and high inhib is better to intimidate normies. Low inhib with small muscles won’t save you from some narcy Normie faggot trying shit with you.

As for foids yea lower inhib helps 90% of the time but for NT fags only.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, jagmogs1000 and code
He’s high inhib with a good physique if you’ve seen his interactions with others
Hes not high inhib
Looks pretty NT in all interactions
Not sure what u mean honestly
Send example?

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus

He seems normal
Keep in mind hes always talking infront of a camera at the gym, putting all attention on him
Takes some low inhib to do that

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
He seems normal
Keep in mind hes always talking infront of a camera at the gym, putting all attention on him
Takes some low inhib to do that
Not really. He struggles to convey more than 1 sentence and has the most monotone emotion 24/7. He’s monotone, doesn’t even bother to have a genuine conversation and responds to people very quietly,

Not really. He struggles to convey more than 1 sentence and has the most monotone emotion 24/7. He’s monotone, doesn’t even bother to have a genuine conversation and responds to people very quietly,
He’s high inhib with a good physique if you’ve seen his interactions with others
he seems old fashioned/dadlike in how he talks id say hes non nt for his age not high inhib

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Big muscles but a high inhib, scared pussy who can't escalate with any girl, or too shy, or too beta-ish

Or small muscles but low inhib, can talk around girls without fear, can have "natural game" and make moves, is badboy-esque.
low inhib/nt is better good example is me and my brother who nt mogs me but i have frame and size advantage over him keep in mind everyone thinks we are identical twins so we look pretty similar but nope something about him is diffrent about me because he gets cold apporached by females all the time even at his job

What is it with this forum and false dichotomies. Just be jacked + low inhib. Why the mental masturbation on these unrelated variables

Get height and face.