Insane attraction - 3 weeks in

S

stunna

Kraken
So I went to the mall the other day, I go into a particular store that I frequently go into, so much so that all the employees recognize me and I’ve even been offered a job there now numerous times.

I am immediately greeted by this insanely attractive woman who I’ve never seen before. She brings me over to the leather jackets I was looking for one in particular but they only had 1 style in stock. I laughed and said I actually already have that one. She then says “ I bet you look good in it “ as she is smiling and giving me intense eye contact. I smirk and say “ I do actually “ … she then proceeds to compliment my shirt/ pants and tells me that “ you look really good right now “ ..again smiling hard with the eyes… I don’t make too big deal out of it, and just act indifferent and end up browsing around the store….

As I’m walking out she comes walking towards me in the same aisle, we are holding eye contact the entire time. I stop her to talk and end up showing her the original jacket I was looking for on my phone. I then show her a different jacket from a different brand and ask her opinion on it , if it’s anything special..She then goes “ I think you would look good in pretty much anything..” “ with your face, and your body…” all while she’s just smiling hard and giving me this look like she knows what she’s doing… I brush it off, and give her a grin saying “ I’ll take your word for it” then head out the door..

Now mind you, I’ve always been pretty good looking and had success with beautiful women. However, there’s something to this with the nofap. This chick was by far the hottest girl I’ve ever talked to/ seen. She was Dallas cowboy cheerleader/ playboy magazine hot. She looked like she gets flown out by celebrities, and hit on by dudes all day. I’m honestly shocked that a girl of this caliber was basically treating me like I was her celebrity crush.

The nofap super powers are at play here. I’ve been on numerous streaks in the past and always about the 3 week mark the magic happens. There seems to be a peak of the benefits around this time with the attraction where women can’t resist you.

Firstly - my skin looks insane, almost like it’s not real and I’m wearing makeup on a tv set. Glowing. I do a skincare routine (this helps a lot) but I’ve noticed even if I do my routine, if I relapse my skin didn’t look nearly as good.. this also shows up well in pictures of yourself..

2nd - Laser sharp eye contact. I honestly can’t even comprehend the power of this one but it’s real. It’s like people can feel the power inside you when you look at them. When I look at someone (most of the time) they look down right away, unless they’re really confident like that chick at the mall. I noticed before nofap I would hold eye contact with people ( wasn’t doing anything different) and people would hold it back even stronger. Now people shy away from it with me. Girls get nervous ( ina. Good way) Even my boss can’t hold eye contact with me. You give off this dominant energy through your eyes.

3rd - Aura. You give off this confident aura (subconsciously) due to less anxiety , and being less in your head. This signals you’re an attractive guy subconsciously. You look more comfortable in your skin. This makes conversation easier as you’re just living in the moment and not trying to impress anyone.

Now I know what you guys are thinking I probably should of asked for the girls number. The optics aren’t really good being over an hour away from the mall. Plus it being a place I frequently go to… however, I will probably see her again and I will see how the vibe is going…
Her being the type of girl she is, my nonchalanceness probably making her more attracted to me. I was able to remain calm and indifferent like I have plenty of girls just like her, and I’m not even sweating her.

This chick has probably never gotten rejected in her life has hundreds of dudes in her dms , getting hit on and special treatment everywhere she goes… here she is telling me she thinks I’m attractive multiple times , I’m just like “yeah I know… about this jacket tho”…. She’s wondering who tf you are… before nofap I couldn’t even look a chick in her eyes

this interaction has really opened up my eyes what nofap + potential + self improvement journey can really do for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, betrayed by 5‘8, sportsmogger and 10 others
So I went to the mall the other day, I go into a particular store that I frequently go into, so much so that all the employees recognize me and I’ve even been offered a job there now numerous times.

I am immediately greeted by this insanely attractive woman who I’ve never seen before. She brings me over to the leather jackets I was looking for one in particular but they only had 1 style in stock. I laughed and said I actually already have that one. She then says “ I bet you look good in it “ as she is smiling and giving me intense eye contact. I smirk and say “ I do actually “ … she then proceeds to compliment my shirt/ pants and tells me that “ you look really good right now “ ..again smiling hard with the eyes… I don’t make too big deal out of it, and just act indifferent and end up browsing around the store….

As I’m walking out she comes walking towards me in the same aisle, we are holding eye contact the entire time. I stop her to talk and end up showing her the original jacket I was looking for on my phone. I then show her a different jacket from a different brand and ask her opinion on it , if it’s anything special..She then goes “ I think you would look good in pretty much anything..” “ with your face, and your body…” all while she’s just smiling hard and giving me this look like she knows what she’s doing… I brush it off, and give her a grin saying “ I’ll take your word for it” then head out the door..

Now mind you, I’ve always been pretty good looking and had success with beautiful women. However, there’s something to this with the nofap. This chick was by far the hottest girl I’ve ever talked to/ seen. She was Dallas cowboy cheerleader/ playboy magazine hot. She looked like she gets flown out by celebrities, and hit on by dudes all day. I’m honestly shocked that a girl of this caliber was basically treating me like I was her celebrity crush.

The nofap super powers are at play here. I’ve been on numerous streaks in the past and always about the 3 week mark the magic happens. There seems to be a peak of the benefits around this time with the attraction where women can’t resist you.

Firstly - my skin looks insane, almost like it’s not real and I’m wearing makeup on a tv set. Glowing. I do a skincare routine (this helps a lot) but I’ve noticed even if I do my routine, if I relapse my skin didn’t look nearly as good.. this also shows up well in pictures of yourself..

2nd - Laser sharp eye contact. I honestly can’t even comprehend the power of this one but it’s real. It’s like people can feel the power inside you when you look at them. When I look at someone (most of the time) they look down right away, unless they’re really confident like that chick at the mall. I noticed before nofap I would hold eye contact with people ( wasn’t doing anything different) and people would hold it back even stronger. Now people shy away from it with me. Girls get nervous ( ina. Good way) Even my boss can’t hold eye contact with me. You give off this dominant energy through your eyes.

3rd - Aura. You give off this confident aura (subconsciously) due to less anxiety , and being less in your head. This signals you’re an attractive guy subconsciously. You look more comfortable in your skin. This makes conversation easier as you’re just living in the moment and not trying to impress anyone.

Now I know what you guys are thinking I probably should of asked for the girls number. The optics aren’t really good being over an hour away from the mall. Plus it being a place I frequently go to… however, I will probably see her again and I will see how the vibe is going…
Her being the type of girl she is, my nonchalanceness probably making her more attracted to me. I was able to remain calm and indifferent like I have plenty of girls just like her, and I’m not even sweating her.

This chick has probably never gotten rejected in her life has hundreds of dudes in her dms , getting hit on and special treatment everywhere she goes… here she is telling me she thinks I’m attractive multiple times , I’m just like “yeah I know… about this jacket tho”…. She’s wondering who tf you are… before nofap I couldn’t even look a chick in her eyes

this interaction has really opened up my eyes what nofap + potential + self improvement journey can really do for you.

wtc7-building.gif

Everything I post, or have posted, on this site is for entertainment and satirical purposes only. I am not liable for any emotional or physical damage caused by my posts, nor is that my intention. I do not intend to influence any other users' posts, nor do I adhere to politically incorrect or illegal posts on this site. All posts made by other users on this site are down to their sole discretion, and I have no affiliation to these users.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, aleksander, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
wtc7-building.gif

Everything I post, or have posted, on this site is for entertainment and satirical purposes only. I am not liable for any emotional or physical damage caused by my posts, nor is that my intention. I do not intend to influence any other users' posts, nor do I adhere to politically incorrect or illegal posts on this site. All posts made by other users on this site are down to their sole discretion, and I have no affiliation to these users.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Damn man. This is some crazy motivatinal shit. Good work and keep it up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42979 and shabby890
DIDNT TOUCH MY COCK FOR 3MONTHS AND THE CASHIER TOLD ME TO HAVE A NICE DAY OMGGGG GUYS NO FAP IS LEGIT SHE WAS ATTRACTED BY MY AURA :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BasedCanadian, Jarate, Ark and 12 others
DIDNT TOUCH MY COCK FOR 3MONTHS AND THE CUTE CASHIER TOLD ME TO HAVE A NICE DAY OMGGGG GUYS NO FAP IS LEGIT SHE WAS ATTRACTED BY MY AURA :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
ZOMG the squirrel down the street looked at me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, N1666 and Deleted member 58285
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, aleksander, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
You got this from r/nofap didn’t you?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: vyirus, Deleted member, Deleted member 39692 and 2 others
reddit is a pathetic place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and itisoverboyos
lethal does of laughter

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
tales

• +1
Reactions: vyirus
I went to the mall yesterday and that hot Stacy pushed me to the wall, grabbed my dick and made out with me in front of everybody. NoFap superpowers are insane

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member and stunna
Stopped reading at nofap