INSANE breakout (over for Acnecels)

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Passive aggressive
Due to allot of school-stress, diet change (ramadan), eating unhealthy foods and only little movement/hydration my skin has turned to SHIT.

My whole body feels dizzy and dirty, teeth build plaque faster and overall i feel disgusted from myself.

Will start using tret again, sleep good and meditate. And i‘ll stop fasting secretly, as i dont even believe

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Due to allot of school-stress, diet change (ramadan), eating unhealthy foods and only little movement/hydration my skin has turned to SHIT.

My whole body feels dizzy and dirty, teeth build plaque faster and overall i feel disgusted from myself.

Will start using tret again, sleep good and meditate. And i‘ll stop fasting secretly, as i dont even believe

Attachments

• 3996884_54d.png
    3996884_54d.png
    259.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL

Cope I drink everyday and smoke zero acne eat like shit I just make sure to cleanse my face twice a day

• Woah
Cope I drink everyday and smoke zero acne eat like shit I just make sure to cleanse my face twice a day
Yeah acne is probably mostly genetic and hormones but skincare helps too

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 48689

Cleanse your face take vitamin C and fish cod liver oil my nigga

I get more acne when I wash my face and use products

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing