INSANE MOG BATTLE! RODEBLUR VS A RAT !! GTFIH!

WHO MOGS ??

• A FUCKING RAT

Votes: 125 88.7%
  • RODEBLUR

Votes: 16 11.3%

• Total voters
you need a good base in order to benefit from the augmentations that @CrazyFitLover was talking about

the space between your eyes is way wider than normal and your nose is very bulbous which are both huge unfixable fialos
my nose is barely even slighly bulbous either from front or side

just lmao

Didnot proved shite with zoomed pictures, didnot fulfilled my advices aalso, you didnot do shit man, shut up. Go on tinder and post results here then you will realise whaat i m talking about, i dont know anymore how to explain it to you, remember rat mogs you.
No, you don't mog me. Regardless i do not understand what the fuck this ''zooming cope'' is. Anyway you can provide your own evidence then. I showed u many many pictures and u said some mere bullshit. Also i'm underage i would have gone on tinder long ago lmao

i bet this is not how @RODEBLUR imagined he'd be treated when he registered jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CrazyFitLover and goat2x
No, you don't mog me. Regardless i do not understand what the fuck this ''zooming cope'' is. Anyway you can provide your own evidence then. I showed u many many pictures and u said some mere bullshit. Also i'm underage i would have gone on tinder long ago lmao
I cant stand your copes anymore, JUST FUCKING CREATE TINDRED AND POST RESULTS HERE, GIRLS WILL TELL YOU BETTER THAN ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE, DESPITE THE FACT WE TOLD IT TO YOU EVERY FAILO YET YOU STILL DENY WITH SHITTY COPES

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I SKuLL MOG YOU AND HARMONY MOG YOU, with my clean faace , big muscular body, high iq, deep voice, and NT, DARKTRIAD

• +1
I cant stand your copes anymore, JUST FUCKING CREATE TINDRED AND POST RESULTS HERE, GIRLS WILL TELL YOU BETTER THAN ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE, DESPITE THE FACT WE TOLD IT TO YOU EVERY FAILO YET YOU STILL DENY WITH SHITTY COPES
bruh... bruh bruh bruh

do not EVER project on me again. i find it VERY offensive.

YOU are the one giving me SHITTY COPES. I SHOWED YOU EVERYTHING YOU SAID HOW IT WAS WRONG WITH PICTURES.

All you do is whine ''IT'S ZOOMED IN THIS'' shitty cope or ''SHORT CHIN NARROW EYES THAT'' when i don't have either of those things. I CANNOT CREATE TINDER, I AM 16. Just understand this already and the fact that i don't have those failos u said and even by changing what you said i look WORSE. So stop projecting your SHITTY COPES on me because i SHOWED U SHIT. U only talked. U COPE. I PROVE.

I SKuLL MOG YOU AND HARMONY MOG YOU, with my clean faace , big muscular body, high iq, deep voice, and NT, DARKTRIAD
Wow bro u have High IQ? Wow bro i'm sure women flock to you

bruh... bruh bruh bruh

do not EVER project on me again. i find it VERY offensive.

YOU are the one giving me SHITTY COPES. I SHOWED YOU EVERYTHING YOU SAID HOW IT WAS WRONG WITH PICTURES.

All you do is whine ''IT'S ZOOMED IN THIS'' shitty cope or ''SHORT CHIN NARROW EYES THAT'' when i don't have either of those things. I CANNOT CREATE TINDER, I AM 16. Just understand this already and the fact that i don't have those failos u said and even by changing what you said i look WORSE. So stop projecting your SHITTY COPES on me because i SHOWED U SHIT. U only talked. U COPE. I PROVE.
What you calling prooving is not prooving at all, it is coping, you didnot proved shitt with zoomed in pics, your eyes are too apart, i dont need to prove it just ask it females, your cope is beyond saaving, your head is small, like baby nobody will take you seriously, yo maybe more qualified for some job but they will hire taller guy who has more robust chin and skull, then they will make sure to make wageslave out of you, RAT MOGS YOU RAT, Everyone hates you on this forum. WHY? becuse you are delusional, with some good features but with failos and you whaat pisses of this forum about you is that you keep coping that you dont have any of this failos we said you have, this is beyond saving. Lasly you can create tinder stop COPING BULLSHIT, Age doesnot maatter you can say that you are 18 but you are right on thaat matter, nobady will belive thaat you are 18 becaause of your small skull, babyfaced too long distance betwen eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Shebe and goat2x
What you calling prooving is not prooving at all, it is coping, you didnot proved shitt with zoomed in pics, your eyes are too apart, i dont need to prove it just ask it females, your cope is beyond saaving, your head is small, like baby nobody will take you seriously, yo maybe more qualified for some job but they will hire taller guy who has more robust chin and skull, then they will make sure to make wageslave out of you, RAT MOGS YOU RAT, Everyone hates you on this forum. WHY? becuse you are delusional, with some good features but with failos and you whaat pisses of this forum about you is that you keep coping that you dont have any of this failos we said you have, this is beyond saving. Lasly you can create tinder stop COPING BULLSHIT, Age doesnot maatter you can say that you are 18 but you are right on thaat matter, nobady will belive thaat you are 18 becaause of your small skull, babyfaced too long distance betwen eyes.
take a formatting class

take a formatting class
your dorsum is wide, your nose tip is very obviously round, and your nose is wide (for reference it's nearly the size of your lips)

your nose is very bulbous

your dorsum is wide, your nose tip is very obviously round, and your nose is wide (for reference it's nearly the size of your lips)

your nose is very bulbous
if i had narrower nose it would ruin harmony, accentuate IPD and it would just be a mess

furthermore my nose is only very slighly bulbous and it is completely straight from the side

if i had narrower nose it would ruin harmony, accentuate IPD and it would just be a mess

furthermore my nose is only very slighly bulbous and it is completely straight from the side
well, yes you sorta proved my point

your ipd is so bad that slimming your nose would make it even worse

your nose is not "very slightly" bulbous, it's very bulbous

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and CrazyFitLover
well, yes you sorta proved my point

your ipd is so bad that slimming your nose would make it even worse

your nose is not "very slightly" bulbous, it's very bulbous
now you shut the fuck up. you know nothing about nose bulbosity.

these are very bulbous noses:

mine doesn't even compare:

you are talking out of your ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488 and goat2x
now you shut the fuck up. you know nothing about nose bulbosity.

these are very bulbous noses:
View attachment 597661View attachment 597664View attachment 597667View attachment 597670

mine doesn't even compare:
View attachment 597673
you are talking out of your ass
listen up faggot

your nose is bulbous and you're delusion is physically and mentally blocking your thoughts and vision

tell my the difference between these two pictures

View attachment 597673View attachment 597667

YOU NEED DEEPTHROAT TO FIC PENCIL NECK, OH YOU HAVE PENCIL NECK, I WILL SEND GUYS TO DEEPTHROAT YOU!
bro what

no thanks i'll pass my neck is fine by the way

bro what

no thanks i'll pass my neck is fine by the way
OH you need whole body implant, also height implant, chin implant, eye implant and lasly WRAPAROUNDSHOTGUN IMPLANT FROM EPPLY

OH you need whole body implant, also height implant, chin implant, eye implant and lasly WRAPAROUNDSHOTGUN IMPLANT FROM EPPLY
chin is fine and mogs yours to outer space

eyes are godlike and once again mog you to dust

third off...

it's eppley

chin is fine and mogs yours to outer space

eyes are godlike and once again mog you to dust

third off...

it's eppley
YOU DONT MOG SHIT, RAT MOGS YOU RAT. How the fuck are you mogging me in your head? you never seen me, if i would saw you in street i wold instantly punch you, look at you from height to assert dominance.

nostrils nose tip and nose bridge
there's not a difference in nostrils (but this doesn't matter anyways since nostrils don't matter in bulbosity)

nose bridge is the exact same

your nose tip is very round too

Imagine losing a mog battle to god damn fucking rat :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, CrazyFitLover and Deleted member 6475
there's not a difference in nostrils (but this doesn't matter anyways since nostrils don't matter in bulbosity)

nose bridge is the exact same

your nose tip is very round too
my nostrils are more horizontal
nose bridge is more straight vertical
nose tip is less round

Imagine losing a mog battle to god damn fucking rat :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
imagine still thinking mog battles are an accurate representation of anything when i'm in it

YOU DONT MOG SHIT, RAT MOGS YOU RAT. How the fuck are you mogging me in your head? you never seen me, if i would saw you in street i wold instantly punch you, look at you from height to assert dominance.
lol

i don't even need to see you

you wouldn't dare to punch shit sissyboy i'd spit in your face if you tried anything

imagine still thinking mog battles are an accurate representation of anything when i'm in it
YOU ARE SMALL , SMALL SKUL, SMALL FRAME, SMALL DICK, SMALL MUSCLeS, SMALL FACE, SMALL EVERYTHING, I CAN NEVER TAKE YOU SeRIOUSLY!

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
my nostrils are more horizontal
nose bridge is more straight vertical
nose tip is less round
nostrils don't matter in bulbosity. are you braindead?

your nose bridge barely matters either, but yours is still very similar to the picture

your nose tip isn't "less round". it is round.

i can't believe your utter delusion

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
lol

i don't even need to see you

you wouldn't dare to punch shit sissyboy i'd spit in your face if you tried anything
DDDDDDD:D:D:Dd; I M 85kg full of muscle with 4 years training experience aand you fucking 40kg twink would do damage to me? :Dd let alone spit/ ???? :DD:D nigga i've crushed guys like you effortlessly, i can fight 10 guys like you at the same time

DDDDDDD:D:D:Dd; I M 85kg full of muscle with 4 years training experience aand you fucking 40kg twink would do damage to me? :Dd let alone spit/ ???? :DD:D nigga i've crushed guys like you effortlessly, i can fight 10 guys like you at the same time
calling you an ambulance you seem to be suffering from a stroke

nostrils don't matter in bulbosity. are you braindead?

your nose bridge barely matters either, but yours is still very similar to the picture

your nose tip isn't "less round". it is round.

i can't believe your utter delusion
it is less round. as in it is closer to width to the nose bridge than the whole nose width

• JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
calling you an ambulance you seem to be suffering from a stroke
OK BABY, YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM DELUSIONS, CAANT CREATEE TINDER ACCUONT.

YOU ARE SMALL , SMALL SKUL, SMALL FRAME, SMALL DICK, SMALL MUSCLeS, SMALL FACE, SMALL EVERYTHING, I CAN NEVER TAKE YOU SeRIOUSLY!
I am 5'7'' still growing late puberty

My dick is 18cm (7inches). If that is small to you... Well maybe that deepthroating comment came from a more... personal angle then.

I do not know the meaning of small face lmao

I am 5'7'' still growing late puberty

My dick is 18cm (7inches). If that is small to you... Well maybe that deepthroating comment came from a more... personal angle then.

I do not know the meaning of small face lmao
LOL LOL LOL 40kg 5'5 guy claims to have 7 inches :D:D:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd so everything is small in your body except dick? :::::::::::::::::::::::::DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddddddd

• +1
JUsT REPORT ME AS A REPRESENTATION OF HIGH ESTROGEN YOU ARE WITH CHILD BEARING HIPS, HOPE HE BANS U CERTAINLY AFTER HE SEES PREVIOUS DIALOGE BETWEN US.

LOL LOL LOL 40kg 5'5 guy claims to have 7 inches :D:D:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd so everything is small in your body except dick? :::::::::::::::::::::::::DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddddddd
*48kg *5'7''

I am genuinely concerned about your memory and general health. You are showing serious symptoms of a stroke. A bit unsettling, i'm genuinely concerned.

JUsT REPORT ME AS A REPRESENTATION OF HIGH ESTROGEN YOU ARE WITH CHILD BEARING HIPS, HOPE HE BANS U CERTAINLY AFTER HE SEES PREVIOUS DIALOGE BETWEN US.
My hips are fine by the way bro it was the pants i wore that day
Bodytype

*48kg *5'7''

I am genuinely concerned about your memory and general health. You are showing serious symptoms of a stroke. A bit unsettling, i'm genuinely concerned.
Not stroke, pragmatism everyone is lying height, weight, dick size. so i said less than you.

Not stroke, pragmatism everyone is lying height, weight, dick size. so i said less than you.
I don't lie even in general. I am always as honest as i can be. I measure my height barefoot too. Doesn't matter if ''everyone else'' does something, that's between them and God. I try my best to be a good person.

I don't lie even in general. I am always as honest as i can be. I measure my height barefoot too. Doesn't matter if ''everyone else'' does something, that's between them and God. I try my best to be a good person.
EVERY LIER WOULD SAY THAT. YOU ARE MOST LIKELY TO LIE THAT NUMBERS BECAUSO OF NAPOLEON COMPLEX, CHAD DOES NOT HAVE TO LIE, YOU HAVE!

EVEN IF YOU SAY TRUTH 48kg is still twink weight with manlet height og 5'7. Dick size obviously bullshit, you cant have a 7incher with manletism and twinkism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
EVERY LIER WOULD SAY THAT. YOU ARE MOST LIKELY TO LIE THAT NUMBERS BECAUSO OF NAPOLEON COMPLEX, CHAD DOES NOT HAVE TO LIE, YOU HAVE!
I don't have to lie either

Fuck you on about man

I really don't know what to do with you you type like a preschooler you have the intelligence of a congolese coltan miner and the looks of Alex Mahan

Screenshot 20200817 214056

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE WRISTS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6488, buckchadley31 and CrazyFitLover
EVEN IF YOU SAY TRUTH 48kg is still twink weight with manlet height og 5'7. Dick size obviously bullshit, you cant have a 7incher with manletism and twinkism
Proof? ''Twinkism'' isn't a word, by the way