Insane TMJD pain

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Passive aggressive
Since yesterday i can‘t even properly eat anymore without my left condylar absolutely hurting. My jaws asymmetric therefore more developed on the left side
(it shifts to the right).

It just stretches the left condylar and if i eat on my left side it hurts much less but on my right its insanely painful.
Can tmj ever be fixed?

see a good doctor before it becomes chronic.

see a good doctor before it becomes chronic.
It‘s been developing since 16, im 19 now and it‘s gotten really worse. Started with small clicks, now they‘re loud and happen allot.
Chewing is uneven and it pops, when eating meat or chewy food my masseters feel exhausted and lowkey painful quite fast

It might be over

It‘s been developing since 16, im 19 now and it‘s gotten really worse. Started with small clicks, now they‘re loud and happen allot.
Chewing is uneven and it pops, when eating meat or chewy food my masseters feel exhausted and lowkey painful quite fast

It might be over
consult a Maxillofacial surgeon its not over. reason could be simple maloclusion.

consult a Maxillofacial surgeon its not over. reason could be simple maloclusion.
Jaw surgery is already planned this october. Need to ask what to do with my condyles tho, malocclusion plays a big role in my case (asymmetric anterior open bite :/ )

Still the damage is already done

Jaw surgery is already planned this october. Need to ask what to do with my condyles tho, malocclusion plays a big role in my case (asymmetric anterior open bite :/ )

Still the damage is already done
well then pop some muscle relaxant pills till procedure time

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Fix your oral posture then and stop clenching your masseters.

Fix your oral posture then and stop clenching your masseters.
If mewing means oral posture, this i already fixed a long time ago. Clenching might be why he it‘s so bad today

Lucky, now u gonna get bimax covered by insurance.

Are you decompensating teeth or just waiting in queue ?
Im alr done decompensating, it‘s just the queue, didn‘t expect that i‘d have to wait 8 months

Im alr done decompensating, it‘s just the queue, didn‘t expect that i‘d have to wait 8 months
Contact your surgeon and tell him that it hurts a lot and shiit he might let you cut the queue a bit.

• +1
You need to see a doctor. Until then do these things to cope:
  1. Don't eat foods that are too hard
  2. When yawning, support your chin with your hand (very important)
  3. Don't lie down resting your chin on the bed
  4. Don't do mewing and all that shit
  5. Eat small portions of food instead of taking large bites

• So Sad