INSANE VERTEPORFIN RESULTS (LIFE FUEL FOR SCARCELS) (JEWS GTFO)

P

piec

Silver

WHAT THIS GUY DID:
Micro needling + Verteporfin injection
Two sessions a month for 6 months
Micro needle at 2 to 3 mm, M8 needle
Followed a series of steps, including sterilizing the needle, applying ketoconazole cream for its anti-inflammatory properties, using other creams, and finally injecting the drug after the microneedling process.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, polishcel, buflek and 6 others
i will use this shit myself for acne scarring if i find a blackpilled doctor/surgeon and report the results

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and mvp2v1
what am I even looking at?????

I wonder if it will work on stretch marks, if yes then this shit is miracle drug.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
I wonder if it will work on stretch marks, if yes then this shit is miracle drug.
80% yes, it has the ability to scarlessly regenerate tissue, with hair hair follicles and everything that is not present in dead skin

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
View attachment 2791126View attachment 2791127
View attachment 2791128View attachment 2791129
WHAT THIS GUY DID:
Micro needling + Verteporfin injection
Two sessions a month for 6 months
Micro needle at 2 to 3 mm, M8 needle
Followed a series of steps, including sterilizing the needle, applying ketoconazole cream for its anti-inflammatory properties, using other creams, and finally injecting the drug after the microneedling process.
"The treatment was done in Greece, doctor has other patients who injected verteporfin after scar revision or micro needling. I have also heard of one other person from same provider who used it on his stretch marks and is it now scarless."

might be worth a trip if you don't find anyone especially since greece has low wages compared to the west so it'll be cheaper

i will use this shit myself for acne scarring if i find a blackpilled doctor/surgeon and report the results
DM me if you ever do it,

"The treatment was done in Greece, doctor has other patients who injected verteporfin after scar revision or micro needling. I have also heard of one other person from same provider who used it on his stretch marks and is it now scarless."

might be worth a trip if you don't find anyone especially since greece has low wages compared to the west so it'll be cheaper
the second i turn 18 i will make that trip, but i may have found a doctor willing to do it in poland

• Woah
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
but i may have found a doctor willing to do it in poland
you live here or will you just travel there? i live in poland so lifefuel if there is some doctor that will do it

Thoughts on PDO/ PRP/ Rf microneedling/ Yd Nag laser for achieving the same?

Thoughts on PDO/ PRP/ Rf microneedling/ Yd Nag laser for achieving the same?
all can get results and all depend on the type of scarring you have and severity. generally after light-moderate scarring treatments are considered cope for most, which is why i hope this drug can make them work
I would advise against rf microneedling if you dont have access to a good surgeon because of the risk, light-based lasers are more difficult to fuck up

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: nofap
all can get results and all depend on the type of scarring you have and severity. generally after light-moderate scarring treatments are considered cope for most, which is why i hope this drug can make them work
I would advise against rf microneedling if you dont have access to a good surgeon because of the risk, light-based lasers are more difficult to fuck up
i heard many saying the lasers are jst short term and after some time swelling goes down scars are same. What is rf microneedling risk? I am planning to self insert PDO for collagen . Thoughts on botox for temp soln and large pores?

i heard many saying the lasers are jst short term and after some time swelling goes down scars are same.
yeah it happens very often, many people even report skin being worse after 1-2 years if they dont get side effects or worsening immediately
What is rf microneedling risk?
you can get fat loss easily, for that to happen with laser ur surgeon needs to be very bad

• +1
yeah it happens very often, many people even report skin being worse after 1-2 years if they dont get side effects or worsening immediately

you can get fat loss easily, for that to happen with laser ur surgeon needs to be very bad
so both laser and rf are out?

so both laser and rf are out?
it could work for you, the only way to tell is to do it, i would just recommend getting light-based procedures. if its severe i wouldnt bother and go straight to subcision and chemical peels

• +1
it could work for you, the only way to tell is to do it, i would just recommend getting light-based procedures. if its severe i wouldnt bother and go straight to subcision and chemical peels
subcision w fillers or just subcision? Its very light mainly PIH and large pores w one or two small boxscars . By light based do u mean co2?

subcision w fillers or just subcision
i wouldnt do filler because its guaranteed to be temporary and i dont like them overall (migration etc).
Its very light mainly PIH and large pores w one or two small boxscars .
if pih bothers you most you can get vbeam laser to get rid of it the fastest and after that i would do other lasers or microneedling, both of which will help pih, just less
By light based do u mean co2?
yeah its an example of a light-based laser, its a high risk one tho

• +1
i wouldnt do filler because its guaranteed to be temporary and i dont like them overall (migration etc).

if pih bothers you most you can get vbeam laser to get rid of it the fastest and after that i would do other lasers or microneedling, both oh which will help pih, just less

yeah its an example of a light-based laser, its a high risk one tho
which are low risk , and ablative vs non ablative? I can get verteporfin online as well should i inject it once a month ?

which are low risk , and ablative vs non ablative? I can get verteporfin online as well should i inject it once a month ?
non ablative fractional will be lowest risk with least risk of sides but will require most sessions, non fractional ablative will be highest risk
with ablative fractional being more powerful and risky than non ablative non fractional
you could try why not, its very safe. just little expensive

• Love it
non ablative fractional will be lowest risk with least risk of sides but will require most sessions, non fractional ablative will be highest risk
with ablative fractional being more powerful and risky than non ablative non fractional

you could try why not, its very safe. just little expensive
15 mg injection cost 25 usd here

• Woah
Reactions: piec
where would you get it? from a doctor? i found a good source but its like 330 dollars for 30 mg

• Love it
where would you get it? from a doctor? i found a good source but its like 330 dollars for 30 mg
Bhai would you recommend TCA at all and from what I’ve seen everyone saying laser results are much better than microneedling .do you think for hyperpigmentation and PIH tho just retinol plus azelaic acid/ hydroquinone wouldn’t be enough?

Can I do one eyebrow scar
80% yes, it has the ability to scarlessly regenerate tissue, with hair hair follicles and everything that is not present in dead skin

do you think for hyperpigmentation and PIH tho just retinol plus azelaic acid/ hydroquinone wouldn’t be enough?
its effective, laser will just get you faster results
Bhai would you recommend TCA at all
TCA is most effective against icepick scars but its good for boxcar too, generally the first choice treatment for them is laser
from what I’ve seen everyone saying laser results are much better than microneedling .
yeah generally it is like that, but some lasers serve different purpose than microneedling and you have to factor the depth, amount of needles, how strong the laser settings are etc so you cant compare it that simply

• +1
Verteporfin is the most promising upcoming thing for hardmaxxing, it can also heal and regrow hair in donor area and theoretically give near unlimited hair for transplants, not to mention it practically can be used in any other surgeries which suffer from scarring :love::love:

• +1
Reactions: animo123
its effective, laser will just get you faster results

TCA is most effective against icepick scars but its good for boxcar too, generally the first choice treatment for them is laser

yeah generally it is like that, but some lasers serve different purpose than microneedling and you have to factor the depth, amount of needles, how strong the laser settings are etc so you cant compare it that simply
what laser for PIH? Yd Nag lasers are behtter than CO2? Which is safest iyo?

what laser for PIH?
vbeam, ipl, picosecond, q switch are the most popular ones that i can remember instantly and all are good, choose the one your surgeon has most experience with
Yd Nag lasers are behtter than CO2? Which is safest iyo?
i think you mean nd yag?
it doesnt cause as much thermal damage as co2, its definitely safer but will probably take more sessions (with less recovery time obv)
if i had to choose i would do yd nag before co2 for mild scars, but even that can be more risky than co2, its mostly in the hands of your surgeon

• +1
What's this about?

any idea where to find surgeons that will do a surgery like forehead reduction and inject this?

is this drug supposed to be expensive?

is this drug supposed to be expensive?
yes its usually expensive
any idea where to find surgeons that will do a surgery like forehead reduction and inject this?
i dont think any surgeon uses this unless specifically asked to (besides maybe ht). you will have to talk to them urself

Last edited:
vbeam, ipl, picosecond, q switch are the most popular ones that i can remember instantly and all are good, choose the one your surgeon has most experience with

i think you mean nd yag?
it doesnt cause as much thermal damage as co2, its definitely safer but will probably take more sessions (with less recovery time obv)
if i had to choose i would do yd nag before co2 for mild scars, but even that can be more risky than co2, its mostly in the hands of your surgeon
So the risk of laser is dependent on surgeon more so than the machine? If I for example tell them to not go near my undereyes then there would be no risk there? Since I don’t have any scarring near undereyes? Would a tca peel also work for mild scars and safer than laser ? So to get rid of mild scarring Nd Yag non ablative multiple sessions would be most safe and also most bang for Buck? Should I discuss this w my med spa but i don’t know how honest they are , for all ik they can make false promises

So the risk of laser is dependent on surgeon more so than the machine?
mostly
If I for example tell them to not go near my undereyes then there would be no risk there? Since I don’t have any scarring near undereyes?
y obv
Would a tca peel also work for mild scars and safer than laser ?
it would work. im not sure its safer, it depends on the tca strenght and type of laser, but assuming you go with nd yag and medium-low strengh peel i would say about the same risk
So to get rid of mild scarring Nd Yag non ablative multiple sessions would be most safe and also most bang for Buck?
it would be the safe option but most bang for buck probably not
i don’t know how honest they are , for all ik they can make false promises
they can jew you up, its best to look for reviews on websites or social media
Should I discuss this w my med spa
yeah make sure you discuss laser settings (depth, frequency etc)

it would be the safe option but most bang for buck probably not
which would be most bang for buck w slightly higher risk?
yeah make sure you discuss laser settings (depth, frequency etc)
the depth has to be not too shallow nor too deep that it burns fat right? how do Ik the best frequecy? Can I expect some results just from one or two sessions? I have mild ones and dont really care for glass or perfect skin, prolly even trying to self induce an aesthetic scar like those upper class Germans in 1920s

I will not get out and what a fucking cucked problem to even have you disgusting subhuman

which would be most bang for buck w slightly higher risk?
probably co2
the depth has to be not too shallow nor too deep that it burns fat right?
yes
how do Ik the best frequecy?
there is no "best" frequency, why you want to know this is to assess how the laser worked for you and what to possibly change
Can I expect some results just from one or two sessions? I have mild ones and dont really care for glass or perfect skin, prolly even trying to self induce an aesthetic scar like those upper class Germans in 1920s
its definitely possible, but i would expect most of the results at like 4 treatments if u use nd yag, if you go with co2 you could expect results after only 1

• Love it
I will not get out and what a fucking cucked problem to even have you disgusting subhuman
acne scars are the most cucked subhuman disease to have

• +1
probably co2

yes

there is no "best" frequency, why you want to know this is to assess how the laser worked for you and what to possibly change

its definitely possible, but i would expect most of the results at like 4 treatments if u use nd yag, if you go with co2 you could expect results after only 1
Then I do CO2, Ill take the risk, just keep it a lower depth and frequency ill read some case reports and keep it out of my undereye. Thank you bhaiiii! I also get PDO threads in December and Maybe Verteporfin as well , bhai also question wdyt of scars like these? Are these halo if collagen is good? Also can a microbotox procedure help in the short term, just to tighten pores and scars a bit?

• +1
Then I do CO2, Ill take the risk, just keep it a lower depth and frequency ill read some case reports and keep it out of my undereye. Thank you bhaiiii! I also get PDO threads in December and Maybe Verteporfin as well , bhai also question wdyt of scars like these? Are these halo if collagen is good?

View attachment 2828609
i dont like the keloid but the athropic one looks good
Also can a microbotox procedure help in the short term, just to tighten pores and scars a bit?
idk anything about this

• Love it
and even with them i fuck your mother in her filthy crooked jew nose
My mom is a pure Jewish ginger aryan you dumb fuck, and your ugly ass can’t ever get any pussy, I can literally kill your low test ass if I see you retard

My mom is a pure Jewish ginger aryan you dumb fuck, and your ugly ass can’t ever get any pussy, I can literally kill your low test ass if I see you retard
i could tell youre a delusional retard the second you voluntarily admitted to being jewish kys faggot

i could tell youre a delusional retard the second you voluntarily admitted to being jewish kys faggot
keep coping you low t fsggot, I’ll always be better than you and fuck your oneitis