INSTA GIRL CHANGES RACE USING MAKEUP .... We must look into Surgery max race change IMMEDIATELY

Apex6

Apex6

Iron
to make sure none of u say smth like "oh it doesnt look real"

U think anyone question this on the street if she say she white? no, they arent PSL autist, Let ME tell u story to remind you HOW LITTLE normal street people know about psl frauding shit ....

So i switch glasses to contacts and tell all of my friends, about the contacts, but nothing else (btw these contacts are green color slightly and they make my eyes look a little green, its UV protection not cosmetic)

And some of my friend look at my eyes, EVEN AFTER I TELL THEM IGOT CONTACTS, and say "wow, ur eyes are green, THATS so cool, I never knew that Until I look closer"..... AND Im 100% Chinese like wtf are they think ....

SUMMARY is that normal non-autists dont know SHIT about even basic cosmetic changes, they arent gonna question if Ur actually White if u look like the above picture, EVEN IF U HAVE MONGOLOID / NEGROID / whatever non cac OID traits.

NOW THAt you heard my autistic rant, look at what the Starting point is

fully mongoloid in almost every manner of the face

My point is , we need to look deeper into Cosmetic race chagning surgeries for Ethnic individuals

My idea on why this has never WORKED bnefore - anyone who has enough money to go through this chagne is to socially situated to do it and go through, WHICH IS why we need PSL to pioneer the surgery process...

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, lordgandy2000, Kasanova and 8 others
Jfl @ gooks and their white worship

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 32423, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
I approve.

Judge Joe Brown GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Apex6
Asian foid no surprise. They do this on the regular to try to look white.

They are such a degeneracy to their own race and men

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 32423, midlatinocel and 1 other person
@Ai Impact I expect a response ....

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
sian foid no surprise. They do this on the regular to try to look white.

They are such a degeneracy to their own race and men
We need to Clap back using Surgery max race change. As asian man its the WORST failo Id rather be 5'4 if it meant I could change to be white (im 6'4 rn ....)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and NumbThePain
I support TCD but if there's a way to make Squishies look like animu thru gene editing, miscegenation and fakeup then why not

asian men have got it the worst bro...

bone structure is just diffeerent its so hard to buiild a good side profile

to make sure none of u say smth like "oh it doesnt look real"

View attachment 2358483

U think anyone question this on the street if she say she white? no, they arent PSL autist, Let ME tell u story to remind you HOW LITTLE normal street people know about psl frauding shit ....

So i switch glasses to contacts and tell all of my friends, about the contacts, but nothing else (btw these contacts are green color slightly and they make my eyes look a little green, its UV protection not cosmetic)

And some of my friend look at my eyes, EVEN AFTER I TELL THEM IGOT CONTACTS, and say "wow, ur eyes are green, THATS so cool, I never knew that Until I look closer"..... AND Im 100% Chinese like wtf are they think ....

SUMMARY is that normal non-autists dont know SHIT about even basic cosmetic changes, they arent gonna question if Ur actually White if u look like the above picture, EVEN IF U HAVE MONGOLOID / NEGROID / whatever non cac OID traits.

NOW THAt you heard my autistic rant, look at what the Starting point is
View attachment 2358492

fully mongoloid in almost every manner of the face

My point is , we need to look deeper into Cosmetic race chagning surgeries for Ethnic individuals

My idea on why this has never WORKED bnefore - anyone who has enough money to go through this chagne is to socially situated to do it and go through, WHICH IS why we need PSL to pioneer the surgery process...
Asian women wanna be white SO BAD lol

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Ugliest race lol

Have excuses for their self hatred,just admit that your race has lost the genetic lottery lol