Reactions: Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: ThomasJefferson, aspiringexcel, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Screenshot 20230713 004035

Misatofag drops the statuspill
Screenshot 20230713 004045

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 29167
This is actually a tricky situation, girls seeing him can’t decide if he is hot as on one hand he is famous so sheep mentality / conformism would say yes but their natural instincts know he is ugly as fuck
Normies are waking up
Screenshot 20230713 004324

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 29167 and Xangsane
Always thought he was gross, he's just tall with wide frame

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
I'M TIRED OF BEING HOME ALONE (HOME ALONE). USED TO HAVE A GIRL A DAY (GIRL A DAY). BUT I WANT YOU TO STAY
Screenshot 20230713 004800

He is good looking and would slay in a club even if he were not famous

Its sad because forum is full of dipshits that don't understand how sheepist they themselves are, whilst critsizing how braindead the average normie is

There are literally several incels here whom I can name with my fingers (Amnesia, Crisick, Prettyboy (the Indian Balkanoid shitskin) ) who get brutally mogged by this dude, despite this dude not frauding an inch meanwhile they spend 10 hours editing each photo to get everything perfect.

Truly over for all you pathetic losers if you think this guy can't get laid. Y'all need to step outside your house and see what the average normie looks like (hint: absolute fucking garbo)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Artemis and HeightPilledum
Without status he'd be rotting on here

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and HeightPilledum
He is good looking and would slay in a club even if he were not famous

Its sad because forum is full of dipshits that don't understand how sheepist they themselves are, whilst critsizing how braindead the average normie is

There are literally several incels here whom I can name with my fingers (Amnesia, Crisick, Prettyboy (the Indian Balkanoid shitskin) ) who get brutally mogged by this dude, despite this dude not frauding an inch meanwhile they spend 10 hours editing each photo to get everything perfect.

Truly over for all you pathetic losers if you think this guy can't get laid. Y'all need to step outside your house and see what the average normie looks like (hint: absolute fucking garbo)
Frame and height are his only good traits. He's an absolute subhuman in the face

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and ReadBooksEveryday
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma, ReadBooksEveryday and Xangsane
Frame and height are his only good traits. He's an absolute subhuman in the face
Long midface yes
Recessed maxilla yes

But he has harmony. Which is quite good given his midface is of extrmeley long proportions. Many of the girls that losers here simp for also have a recessed maxilla (although much less noticeable) . He will look good as an overall package which most men sadly don't have (including the ones criticizing him here .

Just the name of the game

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
This is actually a tricky situation, girls seeing him can’t decide if he is hot as on one hand he is famous so sheep mentality / conformism would say yes but their natural instincts know he is ugly as fuck
Bro never heard of nichemaxxing😭

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday