Insulting real life incels is really fun

Honestly I might want some stable job or shit so I can focus on things. I'm neetmaxxing now and it's quite suicidefuel tbh. Idk what to do now.
I've neetmaxxed for 3 years, trust me it gets so boring after a while and everything just sucks altogether because everyone's got their shit together while you're rotting in your room. It's awesome the first few weeks/months but afterwards reality kicks in and you feel like shit... I'm in college now but first year student, I will drop out again so I will be in this stupid vicious cycle again. Fml. Get a job if you can bro, just do something and don't be like me.

I've neetmaxxed for 3 years, trust me it gets so boring after a while and everything just sucks altogether because everyone's got their shit together while you're rotting in your room. It's awesome the first few weeks/months but afterwards reality kicks in and you feel like shit... I'm in college now but first year student, I will drop out again so I will be in this stupid vicious cycle again. Fml. Get a job if you can bro, just do something and don't be like me.
How old r ya?

I'm turning 24 in 6 weeks bro, what about you? My Chaddam friend is 22 btw.
I'm turning 20 in about 6 weeks too. I might wanna go community college in america to actually white woman maxx.
Even if girls are into kpop i still gotta cold approach those girls like PUA weirdo.
I need to get in social circle and get exposure to girls to have chance.

I'm turning 20 in about 6 weeks too. I might wanna go community college in america to actually white woman maxx.
Even if girls are into kpop i still gotta cold approach those girls like PUA weirdo.
I need to get in social circle and get exposure to girls to have chance.
Shit bro what day in Dec? And I don't think you should cold approach, there's no need to..unless you're talking about when you're on campus. You will definitely need a social circle, that is important. If you can afford to go to an American college then go for it. A change of scenery will help.

Shit bro what day in Dec? And I don't think you should cold approach, there's no need to..unless you're talking about when you're on campus. You will definitely need a social circle, that is important. If you can afford to go to an American college then go for it. A change of scenery will help.
Yeah I've been cold approaching in bars and shit but seems retarded and not working out. if I go Korean college It will be so impossible to have connection with white girls so I needa go american college I guess.
I'm not attracted to korean girls at all

Yeah I've been cold approaching in bars and shit but seems retarded and not working out. if I go Korean college It will be so impossible to have connection with white girls so I needa go american college I guess.
I'm not attracted to korean girls at all
How come you're not attracted to your korean girls though? Just wondering of course.

How come you're not attracted to your korean girls though? Just wondering of course.
When they're really attractive I sometimes do but its often girls with traits that resembling white phenotype like less buggy eyes and good maxilla and shit. Literally 99percent of time when I see asian women I have zero interest

When they're really attractive I sometimes do but its often girls with traits that resembling white phenotype like less buggy eyes and good maxilla and shit. Literally 99percent of time when I see asian women I have zero interest
I used to feel the same way about curry women and arab women and all other women when I was in a white high school lol. But now I don't care about race/color anymore

I used to feel the same way about curry women and arab women and all other women when I was in a white high school lol. But now I don't care about race/color anymore
I feel ya. I need one cute white gf

Most Chads earn $10 an hour and have shit business degrees . Most do commission based sales work.
Its easy to get girls in H.S. Hard in college and beyond

Last edited:
Tbh the only downside of having a white chick is that she will age like shit jfl
I met nordic goddess with thin body, petite skull and I legit thought she was 23 or so something, she was 35 lol. She was married to some game addicted manlet gook. I almost got seizure due to that.

I met nordic goddess with thin body, petite skull and I legit thought she was 23 or so something, she was 35 lol. She was married to some game addicted manlet gook. I almost got seizure due to that.
Lmfao :lul:

yeah some age really well but that's like an exception to the rule bro

Lmfao :lul:

yeah some age really well but that's like an exception to the rule bro
Yeah idk why that's happening. Some white girls look 50 in their 20s too.
Especially chubby ones.

Isn’t OP a slayer?

Would you try and bully me about that?

I do this to assholes. There are so many ugly dudes in korea like 80percent of men are still incels till mid 20s lmao.

bragging about your looks in Korea is socially acceptable. I see it all the time in dramas, even from the good guys

Oh, that’s normal behavior there. I see it all the time in dramas, even from the good guys
Trolling incels with girlfriend question?

So you're a faggot projecting IRL bully

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Imagine going from being suicidal over some blonde post prime gal to wanting to bully incels irl in less than a month

Now that NEETs and truecels is what I call a character arc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Imagine going from being suicidal over some blonde post prime gal to wanting to bully incels irl in less than a month

Now that NEETs and truecels is what I call a character arc
Too hard english for me, can you explain?

You are hurting and making your own teammates hate you