My middle school experience was a massive fuck up

Achilles

Achilles

Slayer
I was relatively popular and I actually had girls show interest in me. I would get hugs from the attractive and popular girls pretty frequently.

The problem was I was so shy and high inhib.

I could talk and make them laugh but i was always to scared to ever show that i liked a girl. I had multiple girls ask me out and i rejected them....

i had a girl tell me "i love you" at lunch and i just said "OK"....

i had 2 girls show up to my house and asked my parents to hangout, and I was with them but all we did was talk....

I had a girl personally invite me to her big night time birthday party but it got cancelled by a storm and i never asked her about it after LOL.

There were many more instances where girls were showing interest and dudes would tell me "she likes you bro" and stuff like that....

Its just sad knowing how badly i wasted my opportunities in middle school.

Dont let being shy and high inhib ruin your life.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and TechnoBoss
Tales from the Austrian concentration camps

High inhib and anxiety just… kills u

I was relatively popular and I actually had girls show interest in me. I would get hugs from the attractive and popular girls pretty frequently.

The problem was I was so shy and high inhib.

I could talk and make them laugh but i was always to scared to ever show that i liked a girl. I had multiple girls ask me out and i rejected them....

i had a girl tell me "i love you" at lunch and i just said "OK"....

i had 2 girls show up to my house and asked my parents to hangout, and I was with them but all we did was talk....

I had a girl personally invite me to her big night time birthday party but it got cancelled by a storm and i never asked her about it after LOL.

There were many more instances where girls were showing interest and dudes would tell me "she likes you bro" and stuff like that....

Its just sad knowing how badly i wasted my opportunities in middle school.

Dont let being shy and high inhib ruin your life.
Same. I think that in your 20s, you will get more hookup options. At school, you are just teens and if you fuck up with your sexual stuff it can destroy your perception of you in the long run, it is better to looksmaxx at school and reap the fruits in your later years