I was a stardardscel until I realized i was an incel…

TURK-KUN

TURK-KUN

Iron
Back in middle school before puberty, I used to be a pretty-boy, I was one of the most athletic boys in the class and had nicer stuff than most, so i was popular.

There were multiple decent looking girls that would often give me ioi’s. But I always found something superficial to nickpick and disregarded them, my eyes were set on the prettiest girl in the class even tho i never had the guts to even try anything with her.

Fast forward to after puberty is done with me, I ended up recessed and short and no girl gave me the time of the day anymore.

I could’ve lost my first kiss at 13 with 7’s. Now i ended up an incel. Life is sad.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HumidVent, whiteislandpill, bloomercel and 1 other person
thats what happens when you have no testosterone :lul:

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and bloomercel
never pass up jb

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Jfl,there are pretty boys who look like women but still mog
pretty boys still need to have a robust lower third with good forwadly grown jaws and maxillas which also leads to having better eye area, many attractive features on men are developed with testosterone thats why there are so many testosteronemaxxing guides on this forum

• Hmm...
Reactions: mike21
pretty boys still need to have a robust lower third with good forwadly grown jaws and maxillas which also leads to having better eye area, many attractive features on men are developed with testosterone thats why there are so many testosteronemaxxing guides on this forum
Explain this then 3164590 Dwayne Johnson

• Hmm...
Reactions: ggg.tv
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mike21 and ggg.tv