Imagine not being a curly haired lightskin in middle school-high school

murdah

murdah

The biggest slayers I knew through middle school and high school years were always curly haired mulattos with colored eyes. Probably the best starter pack to get JB’s, all the girls I knew always fawned over the curly haired mulattos, even asians would fawn over them depending on how white passing they were.

IMG 6655 IMG 6656

Lightskin king of JB’s, every girl I knew was simping over this nigga.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mog222, ElTruecel, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
ultimate JB slaying pheno

• +1
Reactions: schizolool, Sprinkles and murdah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Ricky212, sportsmogger and 1 other person
I would be a slayer like that if I was nt cuz I’m med masterace with natural curry hair all perm owners can go burn their hair

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and murdah
I would be a slayer like that if I was nt cuz I’m med masterace with natural curry hair all perm owners can go burn their hair
Damn bro me too, I'm med with wavy hair

• +1
Reactions: randomop
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Narcissus🥀
The biggest slayers I knew through middle school and high school years were always curly haired mulattos with colored eyes. Probably the best starter pack to get JB’s, all the girls I knew always fawned over the curly haired mulattos, even asians would fawn over them depending on how white passing they were.

View attachment 2841134View attachment 2841133
View attachment 2841139
Looks like some low T cuck. Even has NCT.

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and sportsmogger
lmao mutt cope thread

Light skins fell off lowkey

• +1
Reactions: murdah
not cope nigga, its well known mulattos slay
They do not slay unless they look good. The ugly ass mutt you posted in your thread isnt pulling anyhting beyond latinas and black chicks

• JFL
Cope none of the slayers I knew in high school irl even if they weren’t giga moggers were boneless looking like that.

Curlyhead lightskins slay but not boneless looking normies like the one u posted

lol sure thing bozo keep coping. a mutt might do better than your curry indian ass with paki chicks though
Fuck man, people actually think I’m Indian.

Cope none of the slayers I knew in high school irl even if they weren’t giga moggers were boneless looking like that.

Curlyhead lightskins slay but not boneless looking normies like the one u posted
Most obvious truth ever.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

View attachment 2841134View attachment 2841133
View attachment 2841139
Shit example + kys

You guys dont understand appeal at all lmao
Lmao holy shit honestly. Appeal is everything, these old ass niggas rotting in their basement dont know shit. This was what I looked like when I was 15 and I was doing great.

• +1

Bones dont even matter in middle school or highschool, boneless soyboys with perms and broccoli hair were the biggest slayers

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Bones dont even matter in middle school or highschool, boneless soyboys with perms and broccoli hair were the biggest slayers
No they weren’t bruh I legit knew them and saw em

• WTF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back