Intelligence is a disability

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
In contrary to popular belief, intelligence is a disability. It's not an advantage that makes life better.
There is no proper guidance in public schools that allows you to properly make use of your intelligence. Instead schools lead to laziness for intelligent people.
Intelligence leads to social and romantic rejection. Not fitting in.
Most of society's social events, entertainment, etc. is not tailored towards intelligent people.

Overall, being intelligent is just brutal. Only with the right guidance, parenting, private schooling, etc. can it become manageable and lead to some small advantages that may make life worth living.

But for the vast majority, it's a reduction in life quality; A disability.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: abeilletoimême, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Pikabro and 13 others
Luckily I'm below average in intelligence then, is that any better???
Hahha, no it isn't.

Luckily I'm below average in intelligence then, is that any better???
Hahha, no it isn't.
below average is fine. Should be good as long as you are above 80IQ.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Glerforpus, ReadBooksEveryday, horizontallytall and 1 other person
below average is fine. Should be good as long as you are above 80IQ.
I'm in the 80-90 range, and no it is not fine. Not fine at all actually, my brain is quite literally cooked.
I have no intuition and I'm unable to do simple tasks.

• Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I wrote about this.
Modern education is too democratized to cultivate geniuses, it's only really there to build a middle class of zogslaves who can follow instructions well.
These people have their use, of course, and you would still need them even under a better system--but it's clear that with more brown people everywhere this circus will collapse eventually.

• +1
Reactions: zille, GuyFromSingapore, JL~ and 2 others
I'm in the 80-90 range, and no it is not fine. Not fine at all actually, my brain is quite literally cooked.
I have no intuition and I'm unable to do simple tasks.
may be something else at play here.

80-90IQ is more than enough to do the vast majority of tasks in life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 28541, horizontallytall and 1 other person
may be something else at play here.

80-90IQ is more than enough to do the vast majority of tasks in life.
So being in the 80-90 range is better than being in the 130-140 one, in your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You say it leads to rejection and romantic frustration but I fail to see why.

While at a deeper level becoming too neurotic/intelligent and thinking too much may lead to satisfactions and nihlism since you understand people/society too well, the antidote to this seems to just be to stop caring and embrace how obvious everything is (thanks to being intelligent). I am nowhere near that point ofc, but the solution seems to be that.

If the difficulty is an inability to socialize/romance that also makes little sense to blame intelligence, as the intelligent thing to do would just be good socially? Like after enough hanging with people and practice you get the hang of it pretty quick. It's a skill like any other.

Intellignece

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and MoggerGaston
I wrote about this.
Modern education is too democratized to cultivate geniuses, it's only really there to build a middle class of zogslaves who can follow instructions well.
These people have their use, of course, and you would still need them even under a better system--but it's clear that with more brown people everywhere this circus will collapse eventually.
Intelligence is inherently coupled with class.

Only in the upper echelons of society, within families with wealth and connections, can intelligence truly be cultivated and used to it's maximum potential.

An intelligent person born into the worker class, is a painful life of never fitting in, wasted potential.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo, zille, Darwined and 4 others
So being in the 80-90 range is better than being in the 130-140 one, in your opinion?
Yes. In the vast majority of cases.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
120 is best , provided u dont seek too much
Knowledge on internet which is actually just an incel trait and not related to iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
If the difficulty is an inability to socialize/romance that also makes little sense to blame intelligence, as the intelligent thing to do would just be good socially? Like after enough hanging with people and practice you get the hang of it pretty quick. It's a skill like any other.
Because at that point you are consciously crafting a mask. Or at least that's how it feels like to me.

Your words, facial expressions, mannerisms that this mask consists of, don't align with your inner emotional and mental state.
Like being bored, but acting excited because that's the mask that leads to social/romantic success in a certain scenario.

It leads to social interaction being emotionally unfulfilling. Merely becoming a tool to gain something you want/need in life.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and bishōnenmaxxer
Thinking ahead can make you miss some valuable opportunities i guess but if you're truly intelligent you just brush it off as an it is what it is situation and that there's more opportunities in the sea. There's no losing or "disability" with that mindset.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and horizontallytall
For modern society, it is a disadvantage in social aspect, because if you are more intelligent, it is more difficult to get brainwashed which may lead to not fitting in and not being able to enjoy npc things.

But still, it is better to be a slave in office with air conditioning on, than to get ruined by manual labor and look 50 at 30yo.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and horizontallytall
Being intelligent is not a disability. It is in every way an advantage

You are referring to looks and correlating awareness of being ugly = intellect

The smartest people (mostly curry and asians) are ugly. A lot of them are even aware of their ugliness. It is their careness on the matter. These types care more about other things than their looks. Their priorities are not on 'looksmaxing' or looking like a boss.
This is a concept that to us, and virtually every incel/looksmaxxer is hyper hard to grasp upon, that someone, knowing they aren't good looking, don't care too much about it and will continue living with their ugliness.

But trust me. You have already met a ton of these people. Lot of chinlets with a recessed chin that simply DO NOT give a shit. And its not that they don't have the resources to fix it. They just simply don't care. They have a fulfilling life and care about other things.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Akhi
Being intelligent is not a disability. It is in every way an advantage

You are referring to looks and correlating awareness of being ugly = intellect

The smartest people (mostly curry and asians) are ugly. A lot of them are even aware of their ugliness. It is their careness on the matter. These types care more about other things than their looks. Their priorities are not on 'looksmaxing' or looking like a boss.
This is a concept that to us, and virtually every incel/looksmaxxer is hyper hard to grasp upon, that someone, knowing they aren't good looking, don't care too much about it and will continue living with their ugliness.

But trust me. You have already met a ton of these people. Lot of chinlets with a recessed chin that simply DO NOT give a shit. And its not that they don't have the resources to fix it. They just simply don't care. They have a fulfilling life and care about other things.
looksmaxxers when they realise people have other lifegoals than to look good (they can literally not understand it cuz autism)

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and ReadBooksEveryday
ye my life would be much better if I didnt overthink about everything

most people just go by their day

being a sentient subhuman is the worst

• +1
intelligence is a liability in a society that punishes it and encourages stupidity

• +1
intelligence is a liability in a society that punishes it and encourages stupidity
the only advantage of intelligence is when you AGAINST society (organized crime). Society itself discourages intelligence

neurotic oversensitive weirdo =/= intelligent

neurotic oversensitive weirdo =/= intelligent
Wrong.

If you are intelligent, you are not going to be like the average normie.
You are going to stand-out in everything you do and be 'a weirdo'.

Frauding a normie-personality/lifestyle is for unconfident losers who don't believe in who they are. They reject themselves.

The way you talk, the way you think, your hobbies, your mannerisms, your clothing, the people you choose to hang-out with.
None of those things are going to look anything like what a normal person is doing.

Why can’t we be normal man. It’s so unfair