internet dating (interpals) is exclusively for (+6.5 PSL) men in 2023

Enlil

Enlil

murder
personal experience and lot of lurking conclusion..

back in 2020 when i tried interpals site i uses to get some sloots to actually reply me or view my profile
in 2023 i make an account and only one homosexual from Brazil viewed my profile

it gets harder every year trust me. not even worth effort to make profile since the ugliest fat rotten dark fish smelling cunny whore will easily get a low tier desperate depressed chad LOL... it's fucking over

looked up "interpals" on the search function to see if anyone was talking about it and i fully agree. i used to get quite a bit of female attention with little effort in there and now it's a total ZERO. i have a bunch of gymcelled pics in there along with a random witty bio.

i thought that maybe the problem was the fact that i'm gymcelled with a little less hair and girls don't like it, so i recycled a bunch of 3-4 year old pics that i used in my success days but i get EVEN LESS VIEWS with those.

The average female profile is a bunch of random low quality low effort selfies along with a short bio that says something along the lines of "i love travelling and pizza and listening to one direction!" and they get something like 600+ dms within two days of being there (some russian 6/10 made a screenshot of it for me lol).

The competition has changed too. Back then most of the dudes looked like dorks. Now the average male profile is a chadlite with a bunch of pics of him doing cool shit that signal that he's someone who travels a lot or at the very least has decent disposable income. I figure all the ugly dudes just gave up and left.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Enlil and Xangsane