Internships and Career findings

TheBrownOne

TheBrownOne

Master
Hello everybody,
I know this works because I have multiple friends who have tried it and have had success and many who have failed because of it

You can literally LIE on your resume

1. Its immoral but everybody does it and even if you lie about a semi-big thing, as long as it makes sense, it'll likely go through

2. I know multiple people in college who have lied about their GPA on their resume to secure an interview at a firm that they would likely never be looked at as even a top 1000 applicant if a real GPA was put in.
For example, I had a 3.34 GPA recently and I lied and put that I had a 3.73 on my resume. I could explain it if brought up and because you should know what you're doing, its generally alright. (my explanation was that I forgot I had an art class (required GE) and I got a WU because I only noticed in the middle of my semester.

3. You should be able to explain everything in CRYSTAL CLEAR detail about why you did what you did and if you're putting bullet points on a resume then you can make up some numbers if you have a formula that makes sense on how you got those numbers

4. You can lie about extracurriculars IF you know what you're talking about. For example, I said I was in my college's trading society ( I wasn't) however, I scaled my personal portfolio from ~750 to 4000 (through options) in about 3 months and diversified into long-term stocks with 1k.
I never told them about the other 3 accounts of 500+ dollars I blew each time, nor that I mainly do options and am a degen (I do still risk manage each play)

5. LOOKSMAX FOR THE INTERVIEW.
If you're going for an interview then you better look the part so you'll come off more trustworthy and presentable.
If you say you have a 3.7 when you have either a perm or a pedo stache/ patchy beard, then nobody will believe you even if the GPA is real and you are qualified

6. Lie about small things
You can make up numbers, experience (if you know what you're talking about), and even GPA if its a small fib but if you lie about your previous internships and say you got an internship at Goldman Sachs or JP Morgan then you're clearly lying because otherwise, you wouldn't come in to interview at a boutique bank and be like youre average smucky joe.

Just be smart about it and dont lie your way into a job that you DONT know how to do or DONT care about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30433, Deleted member 21863, chadcel; and 2 others
Good thread lying on resume is underrated literally know like 5 people that got insane offers because they made shit up but with a true sounding explanation

• +1
Reactions: N1666, chadcel; and TheBrownOne
Can I live about having a fake degree / no college?

I kind of did this but I just embellished actual stuff Ive done, since they don't check in depth what you've done as long as you can just talk about it its fine. Tbh this is probably completely honest compared to other stuff people lie about, its just I consider it borderline because I dont lie about stuff.

Lying to get ahead is really based imo and all successful people have done it/do it. You just need to do it correctly.

Can I live about having a fake degree / no college?
This wont work imo because they do background checks when they hire you. If you can make a fake diploma/transcript it may work but I think at more serious companies they will verify that you actually studied somewhere.

Maybe what you can do is claim to have completed some university in another country where they can't check or something or if you can find a way around somehow to get someone to vouch for you like if its a really corrupt country for example

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne

1. Its immoral
what's immoral is what your cucked millionaire employer will do to you and of how much he will rob you. don't feel bad about cheating the cheater a little

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and Deleted member 18879
Hello everybody,
I know this works because I have multiple friends who have tried it and have had success and many who have failed because of it

1. Its immoral but everybody does it and even if you lie about a semi-big thing, as long as it makes sense, it'll likely go through

2. I know multiple people in college who have lied about their GPA on their resume to secure an interview at a firm that they would likely never be looked at as even a top 1000 applicant if a real GPA was put in.
For example, I had a 3.34 GPA recently and I lied and put that I had a 3.73 on my resume. I could explain it if brought up and because you should know what you're doing, its generally alright. (my explanation was that I forgot I had an art class (required GE) and I got a WU because I only noticed in the middle of my semester.

3. You should be able to explain everything in CRYSTAL CLEAR detail about why you did what you did and if you're putting bullet points on a resume then you can make up some numbers if you have a formula that makes sense on how you got those numbers

4. You can lie about extracurriculars IF you know what you're talking about. For example, I said I was in my college's trading society ( I wasn't) however, I scaled my personal portfolio from ~750 to 4000 (through options) in about 3 months and diversified into long-term stocks with 1k.
I never told them about the other 3 accounts of 500+ dollars I blew each time, nor that I mainly do options and am a degen (I do still risk manage each play)

5. LOOKSMAX FOR THE INTERVIEW.
If you're going for an interview then you better look the part so you'll come off more trustworthy and presentable.
If you say you have a 3.7 when you have either a perm or a pedo stache/ patchy beard, then nobody will believe you even if the GPA is real and you are qualified

6. Lie about small things
You can make up numbers, experience (if you know what you're talking about), and even GPA if its a small fib but if you lie about your previous internships and say you got an internship at Goldman Sachs or JP Morgan then you're clearly lying because otherwise, you wouldn't come in to interview at a boutique bank and be like youre average smucky joe.

Just be smart about it and dont lie your way into a job that you DONT know how to do or DONT care about.
I dont know what to do with my shit CV (I am 28 and started university) when I come out of uni. Any suggestions?

A
I dont know what to do with my shit CV (I am 28 and started university) when I come out of uni. Any suggestions?
Llah

mirin cvmaxxer.

also good looks and voice make you more believable and sympathetic in career even when prettyboymaxxing. :blackpill: