Invest in the following technologies

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Ignore the AI / EV / shitcoin and recently AI technology hype.

These technologies will be money makers in the future.

• Quantum computing
  • Synthetic Biology
  • Nuclear Fusion
  • Geothermal power
  • RNA technology
I won't shill any names because it's high risk / high reward and you'll most likely lose money. Tbh some of these technologies may take decades to come into fruition and deliver practical impact.

Being early is the same as being wrong

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, thereallegend and SecularIslamist

• Quantum computing
  • Synthetic Biology
  • Nuclear Fusion
  • Geothermal power
  • RNA technology
I won't shill any names because it's high risk / high reward and you'll most likely lose money. Tbh some of these technologies may take decades to come into fruition and deliver practical impact.
ignoring AI hype is absolute ape behavior, all investing fundamentals for any companies in the sectors you mentioned apply directly to AI companies. Literally every sector you mentioned has direct AI intersections.

Most of the promising companies in these sectors are private, because deeptech companies have conflicting structures with a traditional IPO. Unless you're a venture capitalist, you won't reap most of the benefits, and will likely lose money long term.

This type of advice is pure retardation, because you aren't suggesting a valuation model for these companies, nor an investing thesis.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, bwrauycnee and SecularIslamist
ignoring AI hype is absolute ape behavior, all investing fundamentals for any companies in the sectors you mentioned apply directly to AI companies. Literally every sector you mentioned has direct AI intersections.

Most of the promising companies in these sectors are private, because deeptech companies have conflicting structures with a traditional IPO. Unless you're a venture capitalist, you won't reap most of the benefits, and will likely lose money long term.

This type of advice is pure retardation, because you aren't suggesting a valuation model for these companies, nor an investing thesis.
Being early is the same as being wrong

Yes you're kind of right. Like usual the investor is more optimistic than the scientist. And yeah you can't even invest in most of these sectors.

However, although I was 'early' in shitcoins, I sat out of Tesla/EV and AI hype because I thought it's overvalued and too early.

You're saying this type of advice is retardation, you're right assuming markets are rational but they are hardly ever rational. So many companies skipped the traditional IPO route and went through SPAC (companies like IONQ) which reached like 5bln valuation at one point last year.

Yes you're kind of right. Like usual the investor is more optimistic than the scientist. And yeah you can't even invest in most of these sectors.

However, although I was 'early' in shitcoins, I sat out of Tesla/EV and AI hype because I thought it's overvalued and too early.

You're saying this type of advice is retardation, you're right assuming markets are rational but they are hardly ever rational. So many companies skipped the traditional IPO route and went through SPAC (companies like IONQ) which reached like 5bln valuation at one point last year.
AI hype isn't too early, current progress in gpus and the continuing growth in datacenters has created the need for large-scale AI models. There are bogus companies, but many promising companies that are publicly listed.

Assessing current valuation to determine future growth is a dangerous fallacy. Compare IONQ to any promising companies in Quantum Computing, and you'll see how SPACs can create significant economic conflicts that result in companies chasing exorbitant valuations instead of focusing on research. IONQ's value has halved in less than a year due to this. IONQ may be promising( their research output is mediocre, and their focus on applications is hindering their research, Rigetti is a good one), but the most promising companies in Quantum Computing are private, or are private subsidiaries of a larger public company.

I think I was a little harsh for which I do apologize, but I would be hesitant with investing in these sectors because they are still in their infancy, and I assume most people don't have the funds to be able to handle true long term investing(decades+ of waiting till actual returns).

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
All of that doesn't exist and will never exist

• Quantum computing
  • Synthetic Biology
  • Nuclear Fusion
  • Geothermal power
  • RNA technology
I agree with the investing strateg in the very long run lie 5-10 years, but in the short term like a. year this AI bubble has re exploded and will continue to go higher . NVIDIA briefly hit a trillion $ market cap, and its rival AMD has a lot of room to grow. Normally it has been 40-60% of NVIDIA value, so roughly half on average in the last 2020-2021 bull market.

Also As I am a high risk taker, I would appreciate the stocks names and their is a butt fuck amount of stocks. I know uranium mining stocks briefly had a decent bull run. Coal mining stocks went nuts , as did copper mining stocks . Silver and Gold mining stocks have done very well when silver and gold had long bull markets. Their was one briefly I 2020 but it fizzled out

Personally I think Its best to invest in those AI bubble stocks like ,

-AMD ( not fully AI but benefits from AI a lot and its been historically a high beta stock , meaning it has a strong correlation to the sp500 and moves in multiple folds both up and down relative to it )
-META ( known as Facebook formerly)

With the AI Hype crypto will moon, and so will other meme/hype stocks like Tesla
How to play crypto and make x100 fold gains
-Invest in Bitcoin miners stocks like Riot or MARA. They move on average anywhere from 4-10x of bitcoin . Keep in mind that bitcoin would need to be in a prolonged bull market for it to begin making massive moves. Its usually quiet for a bit of time. And not every bull market will it move much. The late 2018 to 2019 mini bitcoin bull market the bitcoin mining stocks did not go up much, they did the same ROI as bitcoin itself .

But the 2020-2021 bull market the miners average roughly x10 ROI of bitcoin, so while bitcoin did x15, the miners did x100-200 ROI. Which Is batshit crazy. Now imagine doing options and you could multiply that roi by a few times ( its not that much higher with options as the IV ( implied volatility ) is very high for these super volatile stocks.

Riot did 15000% return ( x150 ) , Mara did 22400%return ( x224) . Bitcoin did roughly 3.8K to 67K, or 1760%, so roughly 1800%

15000/1800=8.33x leverage of riot relative to bitcoin 22400/1800=12.3x leverage, So on average about a x10 ratio in a super frenzied bull market

Coin is also a interesting one , its down like 90% from its ATH and its for a crypto trading platform, so not a bitcoin mining stock. It has a decent amount of potential as well imo

You do have Tesla also which did the same ROI roughly as bitcoin which is interesting.

Another interesting stock is MicroVision. It has gone up a lot with the AI Hype. And then you have the Microvision (MVIS) stock which does this

"automotive lidar sensors and provide solutions for advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS), autonomous vehicles, and non-automotive applications. We leverage our experience building augmented reality microdisplay engines, interactive display modules, and consumer lidar components."

It went up 16600% ( x166) the 2020-2021 bull market. Currently its up x4 roughly ( from 1.8-7.2)

Other stocks that are good are cloud computing ones like SNOW. its still near its bottom tbh, so lot of potential.

For all these plays I would say using an option with 180-300 day expiration is bet. I would say its best to probably liquidate no later then march of next year as yield curve inversions result In recessions, and though one could say technically we entered it we have also left the recession territory , so I feel the worst is to come with the continued fed tightening and likely some future bank failure next year or some other black swan event ( maybe Taiwan invasion . That would nuke the stock market )

Yyield curve inversions forecast strong recessions within 6 months to 24 months. Yield curve inverted in March 2022, So now its May 2023, or roughly 14 months. The covid crash occurred about 18 months after the yield curve inverted. The 2008 mega crash the yield curve inverted first in August 2006, 22 months before the 2008 recession ( climax was September 2008, but august 2008 was still relatively near the highs ), so you could say 24 months technically.

So in this case it appears to be a lot longer tbh

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist