IOI at school holy fuckkkkk

CarrotMaxxer

CarrotMaxxer

its not over til its over
Walked into my class and this girl grabbed my arm and said "omg i havent seen you for so longggg"

im in love

ok thats my daily kindergarten.org post

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, 5.5psl, Xangsane and 3 others
im hoping to become a slayer one day so i can post my slays like meraki

Last edited:
brootal 0 replies

Walked into my class and this girl grabbed my arm and said "omg i havent seen you for so longggg"

im in love

ok thats my daily kindergarten.org post
tales

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
IOI in mumbai

kindergarteners.org

im hoping to become a slayer one day so i can post my slays like meraki
Better to have a high value ltr than slay. Slaying is overrated imo. Build a mogger family

Later in the news: "Subhuman schizo midget who thought he was held back 10 years arrested for indecent interactions with a kindergartener"

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Only to the biggest subhumans will a girl being nice to them (like they are to everyone else) be the highlight of their month.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Only to the biggest subhumans will a girl being nice to them (like they are to everyone else) be the highlight of their month.
Girls will never even touch you if you're subhuman. Trust me I know this from experience. I asked a girl in a group project for her phone to add me into a group and she told someone else to do it. She didn't even let me touch her phone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and CarrotMaxxer
yeah man that's the "please rape me in class" IOI

• Woah
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Later in the news: "Subhuman schizo midget who thought he was held back 10 years arrested for indecent interactions with a kindergartener"
how do you know im a midget

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: GabachoCopium and scrunchables
Girls will never even touch you if you're subhuman. Trust me I know this from experience. I asked a girl in a group project for her phone to add me into a group and she told someone else to do it. She didn't even let me touch her phone.
Wrong

what if im mtn tho
is she still just being nice?

what if im mtn tho
is she still just being nice?
It means she likes you as a person at the very least. Maybe she's attracted to you idk. Depends on other signs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer