IOIS: iois list, add your own iois

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Potential iois i can think of right now:
-mostly eye contact
-more than 2-3 glances at you, there are different types of glances:
1. If she looks angry/disgusted but holding strong eye contact it means she thinks your interesting but repulsive
2. If she glances at you multiple times and whenever you catch her she looks to the floor/down, this is a very good sign/ioi. It means shes interested but the shy type or your intimidating with your looks
3. If she stares at you/holds eye contact even with a neutral expression (smiling would be much better) then shes likely interested and is the aggressive type. I think option 2 is better because glance 3 means shes not intimidated by your presence/looks but she’s interested and wants to hookup.
4. She only looks at you when its super safe and you wont notice, from behind or only the side of your head (You may need a friend to spot this for you). She is very shy and doesn’t want you to know she’s interested, probably thinks your out of her league.
-she places herself in close proximity to you multiple times (wants you to have an easy approach)
-she looks at you and then whispers to her friend or they start giggling
-her friends baiting her, keeps mentioning her in convo unprovoked or just straight up tells you “my friend thinks your fit”
-starts convo by complimenting your looks or status
-overly open to you, exposing her friends secrets etc basically trying to jestermaxx but for females in order to hold convo with you. Tells you way to much about herself
-trys to touch you accidentally in any way whether that be obvious (grinding on you at a party) or less obvious (brushing/touches your arm teasingly/lightly with her palm thinking this is some fucking romance movie or some shit)
-keeps the conversation topic on relationships unprovoked, asks you alot of questions
-agrees/is intent or pursues trying to be alone with you (if your at a party and you agree to talk somewhere quietly where theres less people)
-asks for your number, jokes about marrying you, creates role play situations where you two are in a relationship etc
-either very shy but trying her best to hold convo or super energetic into whatever your saying and your words hold a lot of weight to her, she keeps asking questions excitedly and wants to know more about you
-takes many pictures of you two together
-tells you her friends secrets and tells you what her friends think of you (telling you her friends think your attractive) (idk why foids do this, i think its just a roundabout way of trying to tell you they think your hot by using their friends as bait) also cos of pre selection theory, if a foid knows her friends want you and tells you this, she most likely wants you also.

What did i miss? I know i missed a ton

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiring sigma male, BrahminBoss, Nick.Harte and 4 others
When I was in high school, a girl would come up to me together with her friend during PE classes, I noticed they were very giggly while talking to me. Later on one of them publicly complimented me. Then I started touching her body and she would always giggle. I’d slap her ass, I’d pull her near me; I’d corner her. Always giggling. Two years later she rejected me. What gives?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, BrahminBoss, Nick.Harte and 7 others
When I was in high school, a girl would come up to me together with her friend during PE classes, I noticed they were very giggly while talking to me. Later on one of them publicly complimented me. Then I started touching her body and she would always giggle. I’d slap her ass, I’d pull her near me; I’d corner her. Always giggling. Two years later she rejected me. What gives?
she was laughing at the idea of you, it so over buddy boyo

she was laughing at the idea of you, it so over buddy boyo
Keep coping. I touched her body plenty of times and she was always giggling. I guess IOIs are cope.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Mr. President
😂😂 theres no way. How old when you’d slap their ass? How old when you were rejected? Important questions. I would slap my teachers ass in year 2-3 and it was deemed innocent because it was pre puberty. Is the description 100% true of you pulling her near and slapping her ass? Did she have a boyfriend or was talking to anyone when you were rejected? Those are most of the reasons i can think. From the description those are iois if described accurately.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Michael Myers
When I was in high school, a girl would come up to me together with her friend during PE classes, I noticed they were very giggly while talking to me. Later on one of them publicly complimented me. Then I started touching her body and she would always giggle. I’d slap her ass, I’d pull her near me; I’d corner her. Always giggling.
:fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Michael Myers
-telling you to insert your penis into her vagina and thrust in and out vigorously

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and DelonLover1999
😂😂 theres no way. How old when you’d slap their ass? How old when you were rejected? Important questions. I would slap my teachers ass in year 2-3 and it was deemed innocent because it was pre puberty. Is the description 100% true of you pulling her near and slapping her ass? Did she have a boyfriend or was talking to anyone when you were rejected? Those are most of the reasons i can think. From the description those are iois if described accurately.
We were 14. Teens with raging hormones. Got rejected at 16, shortly after she got a boyfriend (she already had been flirting with him since 14). Yes, I would literally slap her ass a lot and I’d pull her near me, I’d corner her against the wall while pressing my entire body against hers. And then after she rejected me she would always stare at me from afar but she would also give me hugs sometimes.

We were 14. Teens with raging hormones. Got rejected at 16, shortly after she got a boyfriend (she already had been flirting with him since 14). Yes, I would literally slap her ass a lot and I’d pull her near me, I’d corner her against the wall while pressing my entire body against hers. And then after she rejected me she would always stare at me from afar but she would also give me hugs sometimes.
Yeah its pretty simple then, its cos she had a boyfriend. Sounds like she was interested in multiple guys also+when jbs are 14 they dont realise their full potential so are more likely to go for mtns. The more a jb ages up until 25, the more she realised her sexual value to men hence why when she got older she went for a better man supposedly, looking for the best mate.

• +1
Reactions: fibonacci, GuyFromSingapore, sozz and 1 other person
Yeah its pretty simple then, its cos she had a boyfriend. Sounds like she was interested in multiple guys also+when jbs are 14 they dont realise their full potential so are more likely to go for mtns. The more a jb ages up until 25, the more she realised her sexual value to men hence why when she got older she went for a better man supposedly, looking for the best mate.
That, or it was because her father was racist. She mentioned to me once over chat that her father moved cities because there were too many ethnics in the other city. Her boyfriend was white. Another ethnic liked her as well when they were in freshman year but she rejected him even though he was HTN.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
That, or it was because her father was racist. She mentioned to me once over chat that her father moved cities because there were too many ethnics in the other city. Her boyfriend was white. Another ethnic liked her as well when they were in freshman year but she rejected him even though he was HTN.
Yep that+what i said=rejection. I think it was a combination of both because most foids will go against their parents wishes and take BBC because they like the idea of forbidden romance e.g (twilight,vampires and humans, romeo and juliet etc.). Some bitches are just genuinely scared their parents will find out tho

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yep that+what i said=rejection. I think it was a combination of both because most foids will go against their parents wishes and take BBC because they like the idea of forbidden romance e.g (twilight,vampires and humans, romeo and juliet etc.). Some bitches are just genuinely scared their parents will find out tho
Funny you mention Twilight, because she was team Jacob. It’s funny how she liked the ethnic guy over the white guy.

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron and EnglandBadman
IOIs: approach and then showing clear interest
Anything else: cope

• +1
Reactions: Miniskull
IOIs: approach and then showing clear interest
Anything else: cope
You probably dont get much pussy then. Most women dont approach my nigga. Men are the pursuers by nature/biology.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
You probably dont get much pussy then
The irony is palpable. Women do approach most men are just too ugly. Approaching women who don’t give a fuck like some jester doesn’t mean men are muh pursuers, it just means we don’t look good enough to get respect from women.

• +1
The irony is palpable. Women do approach most men are just too ugly. Approaching women who don’t give a fuck like some jester doesn’t mean men are muh pursuers, it just means we don’t look good enough to get respect from women.
Women only approach chads/chadlites and occasionally high htns. Ive seen it happen to my chadlite friend. However most of us are not chads are we? Doesn’t mean iois are cope, it just means shes not on her knees for you, how do you not understand this?

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Ken
Women only approach chads/chadlites and occasionally high htns. Ive seen it happen to my chadlite friend. However most of us are not chads are we? Doesn’t mean iois are cope, it just means shes not on her knees for you, how do you not understand this?
If a girl doesn’t like the way you look she will cheat on you with someone who she does. There is nothing else to understand lol. Relationships as an average looking men is just jestermaxing.

• +1
I would slap my teachers ass in year 2-3 and it was deemed innocent because it was pre puberty.
you truly are the most low inhib mfer to ever register on this website if this is true

if i did this my mom would’ve prolly taken my ps2 for a month and contemplated transferring my ass

you truly are the most low inhib mfer to ever register on this website if this is true

if i did this my mom would’ve prolly taken my ps2 for a month and contemplated transferring my ass
😂 im slowly realising how low inhib i was in the past, now im high inhib. Tbf i was slapping my teachers ass with my 2 other friends and i think she enjoyed the attention hence why she didn’t take it further, she was a young teacher laughing and pretending to try to stop us but ‘failing’ so we’d easily slap her ass. Idk why i even did it, especially cos i probably wasn’t sexually attracted to girls at that time.

Luckily almost all my low inhib moments paid off when they were super dangerous and stupid like this one:
Thread 'STORY: the time i was 14 and had a jb girl grinding on my dick on PGL'
https://looksmax.org/threads/story-...-a-jb-girl-grinding-on-my-dick-on-pgl.832374/

Last edited:
The only IOI is PIV

-mostly eye contact
1. If she looks angry/disgusted but holding strong eye contact it means she thinks your interesting but repulsive
2. If she glances at you multiple times and whenever you catch her she looks to the floor/down, this is a very good sign/ioi. It means shes interested but the shy type or your intimidating with your looks
3. If she stares at you/holds eye contact even with a neutral expression (smiling would be much better) then shes likely interested and is the aggressive type. I think option 2 is better because glance 3 means shes not intimidated by your presence/looks but she’s interested and wants to hookup.
4. She only looks at you when its super safe and you wont notice, from behind or only the side of your head (You may need a friend to spot this for you). She is very shy and doesn’t want you to know she’s interested, probably thinks your out of her league.
-she places herself in close proximity to you multiple times (wants you to have an easy approach)
-her friends baiting her, keeps mentioning her in convo unprovoked or just straight up tells you “my friend thinks your fit”
-overly open to you, exposing her friends secrets etc basically trying to jestermaxx but for females in order to hold convo with you. Tells you way to much about herself
-trys to touch you accidentally in any way whether that be obvious (grinding on you at a party) or less obvious (brushing/touches your arm teasingly/lightly with her palm thinking this is some fucking romance movie or some shit)
-keeps the conversation topic on relationships unprovoked, asks you alot of questions
-agrees/is intent or pursues trying to be alone with you (if your at a party and you agree to talk somewhere quietly where theres less people)
-asks for your number, jokes about marrying you, creates role play situations where you two are in a relationship etc
-either very shy but trying her best to hold convo or super energetic into whatever your saying and your words hold a lot of weight to her, she keeps asking questions excitedly and wants to know more about you
-tells you her friends secrets and tells you what her friends think of you (telling you her friends think your attractive) (idk why foids do this, i think its just a roundabout way of trying to tell you they think your hot by using their friends as bait) also cos of pre selection theory, if a foid knows her friends want you and tells you this, she most likely wants you also.

what if there is clear IOS, interest, grinding/dancing, but when I tell her to come bar for drink or to come outside she wants her friend to come with her. I sometimes have trouble getting the friend to leave, its better when shes in a group.

Fuck IOIS I have an ios

*when you clearly stalk her but she still hasn't called the police

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
what if there is clear IOS, interest, grinding/dancing, but when I tell her to come bar for drink or to come outside she wants her friend to come with her. I sometimes have trouble getting the friend to leave, its better when shes in a group.
It could be anything, would need more context. Sometimes the girl just doesn’t want you so she’ll bring a friend. Sometimes the girl is too retarded to realise bringing a friend will cockblock, but most of the time bringing a friend is to prevent anything from happening. If a girl is truly into she’ll make it really obvious that she wants to be alone with you, half the time they will be the one who initiates being alone.

-mostly eye contact

i legitematly got all these IOIs yet still got rejected by her

good thread don’t kys OP

She unzips your pants and sucks your dick. Anything else = cope.

People here actually think women don’t approach. Reddit.org

“Shoot your shot bro” “Rizz bro” “Fumbled the bag bro” “ Women never make the first move bro”

:feelskek:

• JFL
People here actually think women don’t approach. Reddit.org

“Shoot your shot bro” “Rizz bro” “Fumbled the bag bro” “ Women never make the first move bro”

:feelskek:
"men are the hunter women are the prey" Meanwhile I ve seen with my own eyes girls beg and insist for tall chadlite to kiss them while the chadlite couldn't be bothered and was acting unresponsive.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
"men are the hunter women are the prey" Meanwhile I ve seen with my own eyes girls beg and insist for tall chadlite to kiss them while the chadlite couldn't be bothered and was acting unresponsive.
It’s worse when I see stories of some ugly guy with mushroom hair get approached by cute girls. All it means is I’m below that level. Not gonna bother coping with “women don’t approach”.

• +1
Women deffo approach, but im ngl sometimes it’s subtle and you have to pick up on it.

Speaking from personal exp, I am well above avg but not chadlite. A girl straight up approaching me and talking to me will happen a handful of times but it’s nice when it does because it’s pretty hard to fuck up.

Most of the time it’ll usually be them moving closer to you, opening up their body language to dance, or just constantly looking at you while whispering/talking to her friends.

Just speaking from personal experience though. I will say tho cold approaching with zero IOIs to go off of like above is pretty cheesy and awkward. My friends do that and I legit die of cringe.

In terms of social circles, IOIs will be them following you on IG, talking about you to your friends, posting you on their snap/IG, always asking you questions, etc. pretty basic