Ipamorelin

its_over

its_over

Beauty = health indicators
I want to start taking Ipamorelin. Opinions?

it’s good

took it before

• +1
Reactions: its_over
it’s good

took it before
Since I’m 22 I’m not taking it for height or some shit. Just overall well being and to recover faster from sport sessions. How much did you take and what’s the best time to do it? And for how much? Like 6-8 weeks? Thanks in advance

If you are in the US, it is too late, a few months ago the FDA classified Ipam and a dozen other peptides as prescription only. There are still some companies selling it non prescription in the US based upon a questionable temporary loop hole, but the prices have gone up a lot and quantities you can buy are limited. I don't know the prescription prices, I will have my HRT doctor give me a prescription for it in a few months then check out pricing. I literally just injected the last of my Ipam about an hour ago.

If you are in the US, it is too late, a few months ago the FDA classified Ipam and a dozen other peptides as prescription only. There are still some companies selling it non prescription in the US based upon a questionable temporary loop hole, but the prices have gone up a lot and quantities you can buy are limited. I don't know the prescription prices, I will have my HRT doctor give me a prescription for it in a few months then check out pricing. I literally just injected the last of my Ipam about an hour ago.
I’m from Italy
How do you feel while taking it? Any side effects?