iPhone users are getting fucked with the new iPhones (automatically puts a filter on that makes you look older)

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
All the new iPhones every pic and video you take it takes the colors out of it and sharpens the image 10x

You have to use raw camera apps to see a regular camera picture and you have to pay for almost all of them

Just lmfao, not only is the focal length going down every year (into the low 20s) but every year the automatic filter is getting worse

My iPhone 5 and 6 I have good coloring, my iPhone 14 all color is gone, makes me look pale and grey, Dull, and the sharpness is 10x. It literally makes u look like shiet without raw picture

Also my 6 even takes higher quality pics jfl

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura and thereallegend
My iPhone 5 and 6 I have good coloring, my iPhone 14 all color is gone, makes me look pale and grey, Dull
old sub htn non white male problems

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
lol

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
All the new iPhones every pic and video you take it takes the colors out of it and sharpens the image 10x

You have to use raw camera apps to see a regular camera picture and you have to pay for almost all of them

Just lmfao, not only is the focal length going down every year (into the low 20s) but every year the automatic filter is getting worse

My iPhone 5 and 6 I have good coloring, my iPhone 14 all color is gone, makes me look pale and grey, Dull, and the sharpness is 10x. It literally makes u look like shiet without raw picture

Also my 6 even takes higher quality pics jfl
it will causes females to buy more makeup. more moeny for makeup comapnaies nd beauty brands.

• +1
Reactions: zura
old sub htn non white male problems
No, even David laid is now using raw pics. He uses Lightroom(free for iPhone)

Only retards use the regular iPhone camera now lmfao. They literally change how your face is through ai. Dull the colors, and sharpen the image x100. They also use ai, Like if ai thinks you have a double chin it will put sharpness next to where they think how you look when intact there was no shadow

(I’ve tested this on raw pic vs reg iPhone pic)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: skeet and zura
Bump. This shit needs to be known

In all my iPhone 14 pics get shit. I take a pic using raw app, or iPhone 5 and 6 I get way more matches. Or if I take with telephoto lens

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 24444
I have iPhone 13 Pro, same shit?

I have iPhone 13 Pro, same shit?
I think it started with the 13s but not sure

Download Lightroom app, (free) take a pic with Lightroom app and compare it to a pic taken with camera roll

You’ll see what I mean. It don’t even got to be a selfie it can b a pic of anything

Last edited:
use snapchat lmao

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs