iPhonepill

rubberduck

rubberduck

Diamond
If you have Android selfies you will get way less matches, and even if you do match once they see that green text its over
Android = social suicide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wificonnector, plukee, Zeruel and 3 others
Absolute garbage, I get no more attention now with top spec iPhone than I did with my shit android that cost £100. Don’t fall for the Jew, save the money for surgery.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, ConfusedBolivian, zura and 2 others
chad takes selfies with a nokia brick and still gets more matches than you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, wificonnector, zura and 7 others
Absolute garbage, I get no more attention now with top spec iPhone than I did with my shit android that cost £100. Don’t fall for the Jew, save the money for surgery.
Nope, you'd pull more with an iPhone 4 than whatever the flagship Android is

If you have Android selfies you will get way less matches, and even if you do match once they see that green text its over
Android = social suicide
Dalit cope. I look the same with the shitty samsung just as I do with my mum's 1.5k phone.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and zura
chad takes selfies with a nokia brick and still gets more matches than you.
Yea but a Nokia Brick isn't as bad as an Android, girls would think oh he's so quirky & different using such an old phone. An Android would just mean he's a socially inept circus freak.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
yea ur phone dont matter bro haha
fetchimage

So fucking true this foid had to mention I had an android
Why does having a type of phone even fucking matter
Over for my phone and over for me
Screenshot 20230721 204327

@Zeruel

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and rubberduck
My co workers also violaate me for having a android

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
View attachment 2340041
@Zeruel
Foids are vain and want rich Chad it is what it is.

They need to have razorblades inserted into their finger nails until the bone is visible.

Fuck these hoes mah nigga.

1899BC55 7415 4B58 B430 04187682A494

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
View attachment 2340041
@Zeruel

Literally no girl ever commented negatively on my android and literally no girl has ever commented positively on my iPhone out of 44 slays to date, we are obviously not fucking the same types of girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, rubberduck and Zeruel
Literally no girl ever commented negatively on my android and literally no girl has ever commented positively on my iPhone out of 44 slays to date, we are obviously not fucking the same types of girls.
98182B0F 8DB8 438B B3C7 49E3616CA21A

I'm just meming obv no female cares
I'm just jflig at those who tho

they aren't going to tell you of course. there is research that suggests iphone mirror selfies get way more matches than android mirror selfies. https://www.comparemymobile.com/features/tech-me-out/

i myself still chose to throw away my iphone to get a google pixel. you shouldn't be having mirror selfies on your tinder profile anyways. and without a mirror selfie the only thing that matters is camera quality. other than that paying 1000$ on a phone is a waste of money you can spend better on other things such as surgery, gym membership, healthy food etc.

and even if you are holding an android in a mirror selfie it isn't going to decide if you're either LTN, MTN or HTN. it's a small difference in smv based on status comparable to blue eyes vs brown eyes.

once you're making 100k a year you should be getting the newest iphone, but as a mcdonalds employee it's much better to save your money and invest it in things that really matter.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Hahahahahaha