IQ is so fucking overrated for fiction writing; JustBeBlackpilled theory is true.

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I'm not going to share the details because I prefer to keep my blackpill posting separate from my other stuff, but basically I've been coping via online fiction writing for some time, and it's going reasonably well, surprisingly. I've barely published a third of a book so far (not even 200 pages) and I already have 600+ followers and growing (that's just the actual followers, average views per chapter upload is 2k+), and I'm not even writing in a 'easy' genre like romance/harem/fantasy/etc. I'm doing better than like 90% of authors on the site srs.

Here's the thing I've learned so far: Being high IQ means absolutely nothing if your social intelligence and abstract reasoning is bullshit.

My IQ is upper 90s at best yet I'm still accomplishing this. Meanwhile most of the other stories are just rotting and suck ass. The thing I've noticed is that most wannabe writers have basically zero understanding of social dynamics (because they're bluepilled) and thus invariably results in shitty characters and lackluster world building that makes no sense.

I'd make the argument that if you're a blackpilled incel that already 'gets it', you're already 80% done at learning how to be a decent writer. Having all the blackpill knowledge I do is like having a cheat code jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Yes, many blackpillers are book smart but not street smart. This forum has a large percentage of non NT people. @ElTruecel @Xtra

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
dnrd but i agree

Yes, many blackpillers are book smart but not street smart. This forum has a large percentage of non NT people. @ElTruecel @Xtra
yes. I don’t believe in that book or street smart shit though it’s more complicated imo tbh.

But yea iq doesn’t matter unless it’s really low or really high.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
yes. I don’t believe in that book or street smart shit though it’s more complicated imo tbh.

But yea iq doesn’t matter unless it’s really low or really high.
True it is more complicated. (That’s just the basic jist I guess.)

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I'm not going to share the details because I prefer to keep my blackpill posting separate from my other stuff, but basically I've been coping via online fiction writing for some time, and it's going reasonably well, surprisingly. I've barely published a third of a book so far (not even 200 pages) and I already have 600+ followers and growing (that's just the actual followers, average views per chapter upload is 2k+), and I'm not even writing in a 'easy' genre like romance/harem/fantasy/etc. I'm doing better than like 90% of authors on the site srs.

Here's the thing I've learned so far: Being high IQ means absolutely nothing if your social intelligence and abstract reasoning is bullshit.

My IQ is upper 90s at best yet I'm still accomplishing this. Meanwhile most of the other stories are just rotting and suck ass. The thing I've noticed is that most wannabe writers have basically zero understanding of social dynamics (because they're bluepilled) and thus invariably results in shitty characters and lackluster world building that makes no sense.

I'd make the argument that if you're a blackpilled incel that already 'gets it', you're already 80% done at learning how to be a decent writer. Having all the blackpill knowledge I do is like having a cheat code jfl.
disillusioned

Based squidy, i remember you were always the most philosophical user around here, keep up the good work!
We shouldnt let our autism ruin our dreams! Im praying your books reach game of thrones status one day 🙏