IQ TESTS ARE A SCAM (IQCELS GTFIH)

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

IQ is essentially unreliable. While it appears to assess something, its true nature remains uncertain. Moreover, IQ tests are significantly influenced by cultural background, training, and acquired knowledge, rather than evaluating innate intelligence.

IQ is complex to measure because it is a complex and multifaceted trait. IQ tests cannot measure entirety of it. AND we will never know truly if IQ will ever be accurately measured since it's a taboo for favor some ethnic groups more than others

So dw, unless you're a totally non-functional rotter incapable of opening your mind it's over for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and ConfusedBolivian
is iq of 6.9 ok?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 23219
yea they say east asian iq is higher than whites. but whites literally invented everything, ruled the world, make way more money

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and hopecel
iq is heavily influenced by education,my 4 th grade teacher thought i had low iq so i had to do a iq test and go to some random psychologe and i had some autism tendencies and a just slightly over average iq

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
iq is heavily influenced by education,my 4 th grade teacher thought i had low iq so i had to do a iq test and go to some random psychologe and i had some autism tendencies and a just slightly over average iq
Everything on the media is a bluepilled lie. Truth remains uncertain

I just don't like blacks

Ur memory is a better indicator of intelligence then iq, a high iq doesnt mean shit if you cant remenber stuff and do comparison of ideas

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Low iq cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219