Iran are Going to get fucked by Israel

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies
JFL at these backwards sand niggers that think they can actually do shit to Israel.
Iran GDP per capita 5000
ISRAEL GDP per capita 50000

They can barely feed their people and they are going to fight first world countries.

JFL at people that think that Palestine Is going to get the land as Every none European country that is livable was made by displacing ethnics eg USA Canada Australia Israel South Africa and Some other developed tiny islands in Africa like Seychelles don't forget Argentina.

In summary cry this cry that Israel is going to keep the land. And Palestinians will be history like The native Americans And Aboriginals.

I don't like Israel im just stating facts . If you disagree your coping

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, bululu_87 and lemonnz
iran is the regional superpower they have a much stronger army than israel this is a fact, also geographically iran is in the perfect position to never be invaded.

if israel can get america to attack iran, which is their goal, then yea iran is fucked but if not iran will decimate israel

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, sportsmogger, Eternal_ and 2 others
iran is the regional superpower they have a much stronger army than israel this is a fact, also geographically iran is in the perfect position to never be invaded.

if israel can get america to attack iran, which is their goal, then yea iran is fucked but if not iran will decimate israel
These fucking Jews thinking Americans will fight for them some retards probably will but hopefully it’s all the same belief that we need to get them out of here and let the rats fend for themselves

if usa attack iran, other countries will join (russia, china)

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi
Iran isn't as weak as you think it is. Money alone doesn't dictate the outcome of war.

Also, Israel will get gangbanged from all sides. Not even tactical aikido can save them.

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
Lol even usa couldn’t do shit to iran let alone israel. War is highly unlikely but if it goes down Israel needs to use nukes otherwise they’re fucked.

You must understand something about America and Israel. If they thought there was a chance that Iran could be militarily defeated, they would have already tried this. Irans geography renders it nearly impossible to invade. You would need something like 2-3 million soldiers. Secondly, Iran is the regional superpower, as mentioned by someone else. Israel, nor any other country around it has the manpower to take Iran on.

America would lose if they try to invade Iran. America and Israel would both lose. I know this sounds difficult to comprehend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Akhi and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
JFL at these backwards sand niggers that think they can actually do shit to Israel.
Iran GDP per capita 5000
ISRAEL GDP per capita 50000

They can barely feed their people and they are going to fight first world countries.

JFL at people that think that Palestine Is going to get the land as Every none European country that is livable was made by displacing ethnics eg USA Canada Australia Israel South Africa and Some other developed tiny islands in Africa like Seychelles don't forget Argentina.

In summary cry this cry that Israel is going to keep the land. And Palestinians will be history like The native Americans And Aboriginals.

I don't like Israel im just stating facts . If you disagree your coping

Attachments

• jew.png
    jew.png
    290.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Fuck man Europeans need to go back home

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Persians don't like their government enough to do anything real. Israel has an iron dome that'll block off most attacks, they also have the USA, Jordan, Egypt, and the UK. As much as I want to see Israel get destroyed, it just won't happen our faction is too powerful.

You must understand something about America and Israel. If they thought there was a chance that Iran could be militarily defeated, they would have already tried this.
cope, NATO would defeat Irans military in mere weeks at worst

its about not escalating the conflict, thats why the US is hesitant
Irans geography renders it nearly impossible to invade. You would need something like 2-3 million soldiers. Secondly, Iran is the regional superpower, as mentioned by someone else. Israel, nor any other country around it has the manpower to take Iran on.

America would lose if they try to invade Iran. America and Israel would both lose. I know this sounds difficult to comprehend.

refer to this, Iraq had a way bigger army with a lot more equipment back then, the US whopped their ass in a few days

and the technological difference was smaller too back then

youre just coping if you think Iran could even handle the US alone

cope, NATO would defeat Irans military in mere weeks at worst

its about not escalating the conflict, thats why the US is hesitant

refer to this, Iraq had a way bigger army with a lot more equipment back then, the US whopped their ass in a few days

and the technological difference was smaller too back then

youre just coping if you think Iran could even handle the US alone
u either have autism or know nothing about geopolitics.

if u genuinely think the US could defeat iran in 2 weeks then why haven’t they😹

u either have autism or know nothing about geopolitics.

if u genuinely think the US could defeat iran in 2 weeks then why haven’t they😹
They would maybe defeat in a couple years but they won’t go there because of the economic cost of such operations.
America learnt in Irak and Afghanistan that being the police of the world is expensive and often not worth it

It's literally impossible for a fucking tiny state like Israel to ever go to war with Israel. Even if their whole population were drafted in some hypothetical scenario in an invasion.

The big problem is burgerland doing their job for them. They are good goys who will die for Israel.

Over for Iran soon, except Russia Gifts them nukes