Iran bombing Israel ultra social and sex life fuel (BunkerMaxxing)

gambino

gambino

Banned
Now that world war 3 is breaking out socialcels can finally bunkermaxx, it would be really easy to fuck a girl in the bunker she is scared and has very little options to choose from so even if youre a subhuman you can fuck a girl finally! Pray to allah and jesus for bunkermaxxing this season inshallah amen🙏🙏

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clqs, Sny, whiteislandpill and 9 others
bro u definitely have rape fantasies

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: currycelll, likenesss, mike21 and 2 others
I am pretty sure most of the people here would celebrate if world war 3 happens, but it is not going to :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
Maybe the girl who friendzonned me will be scared and she will come back to me

Maybe the girl who friendzonned me will be scared and she will come back to me
Your an exception the world could be going under and she would still not kiss u

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss
Ur schitzo

bunkermaxxing is wild gonna try it

Now that world war 3 is breaking out socialcels can finally bunkermaxx, it would be really easy to fuck a girl in the bunker she is scared and has very little options to choose from so even if youre a subhuman you can fuck a girl finally! Pray to allah and jesus for bunkermaxxing this season inshallah amen🙏

Nah nigga, one look at your goofy ass, she would head straight into ground zero.

Nah nigga, one look at your goofy ass, she would head straight into ground zero.
Lets say she doesnt want to where is she going to run? Cant go outside right? And who would say no to a chad like me??💔💔

• Woah
Reactions: normie_joe
I want the filthy joos to be exterminated.

racism is not the solution
Sorry bro, I just had a inherent hate for joos cuz they invented feminism and all the rights

• Love it
Reactions: gambino
Now that world war 3 is breaking out socialcels can finally bunkermaxx, it would be really easy to fuck a girl in the bunker she is scared and has very little options to choose from so even if youre a subhuman you can fuck a girl finally! Pray to allah and jesus for bunkermaxxing this season inshallah amen🙏🙏
Legit when I was a kid I imagined that I’d be blocked why my oneitis for days because of a terrorist attack. :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and gambino
Legit when I was a kid I imagined that I’d be blocked why my oneitis for days because of a terrorist attack. :lul::lul:
I dreamed about stabbing the terrorists

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
May everything perish

Image 40

• Love it
I dreamed about stabbing the terrorists
Exactly man.
We, as men, need this kind of dangerous situation to thrive and find purpose in providing and protecting women and children IMO. Ngl even if times of troubles are rough, they are also the times where men were most essential

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Exactly man.
We, as men, need this kind of dangerous situation to thrive and find purpose in providing and protecting women and children IMO. Ngl even if times of troubles are rough, they are also the times where men were most essential
Are you even a man if you and ur friend didnt create a scenario where ur country gets invaded and you go rambo with a knife sneak up behind slash their necks and steal their guns?💪💪💪

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Are you even a man if you and ur friend didnt create a scenario where ur country gets invaded and you go rambo with a knife sneak up behind slash their necks and steal their guns?💪💪💪
For real man

• Love it