Reactions: Mewton, normie_joe, ElTruecel and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and ChadL1te
Its just skitskins bombing kikes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kicktheslowflow, ominion, raumDEuter and 3 others
Do you think I give a fuck if a million men died???
No, I couldn't care less.
But if a foid (I know) gets hurt I would feel pain in my heart, because I could have slayed her.
Legit, i like idea of better female to male ratio

• JFL
Reactions: Pierrot
USA AND FRENCH AIRCRAFT ARE STARTING TO TAKE OFF IN MIDDLE EAST
On arrive 🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷 !
IMG 2237

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, kicktheslowflow and Guardiolacel

• Love it
Reactions: raumDEuter
Suit up, white brahs. Get ready to die for the Fatherland(Israel).

I’m cool tho.
Jews put me in the psych ward twice.
I couldn’t join up even i wanted to.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, spark, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
This is also an opportunity for Russia to send help to Iran and destabilize the region even more.
It’s also gonna be madness if terrorist groups start attacking in the Western World under the impulse of Iran

It's satisfying; it took some effort to spur them into action, but it finally happened. Now, observe the chaos spreading across the world as prices surge, despite having no connection to Iran. Regarding oil, expect a drastic rise. They'll attribute everything to the insecurity of the Hormuz Strait, elongating transport, and fabricating a shortage (even though resources are sufficient). This will trigger a chain reaction over time, as I told you guys months ago. Essentially, the onset of a de facto world war 3 has begun, these are the initial stages.
The elites have the preparations ready for the play!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, ominion and emeraldglass
This is also an opportunity for Russia to send help to Iran and destabilize the region even more.
It’s also gonna be madness if terrorist groups start attacking in the Western World under the impulse of Iran
and china to be invaded

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot

i think these fuckers need a care package of freedom
Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil, Akhi, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
Tbh, I expect Iran To launch an Insane drone Attack in the next few hours, I think they are just sending few Drones to bait the BIG assault

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, maxilofailo and Pierrot
I’ll fight for my saviour Lord Jesus Christ

Bro wtf are those cuck wars with drones

Tbh, I expect Iran To launch an Insane drone Attack in the next few hours, I think they are just sending few Drones to bait the BIG assault
Also Expect Heavy ballistic missile Barrage

CNN: “This is the largest drone attack in world history”

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Bro wtf are those cuck wars with drones
Fr bro, bunch of Cucks fighting each other, I wanna see both IraNIGGERS and israTRANNIES in an annihalation war

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and Pierrot
Hopefully they kill every single kike

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Amnesia and Clavicular
Fr bro, bunch of Cucks fighting each other, I wanna see both IraNIGGERS and israTRANNIES in an annihalation war
These fcking missiles kill children and innocent people while back in medieval times you had chad war where warriors died with honour on the battlefield.
Mirin dyin like a hero for your country in a spectacular battle ngl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, kicktheslowflow and Guardiolacel
Can't see China or Russia honestly giving a care about Iran unless they take something big from them jfl. Nobody copes harder then ugly bearded, 9-11 muslimcels. Can definitely see the third nuke getting dropped on an islamic state fr.

Don't forget that israel bullied iran into attack them. For example Israel recently bombed the iranian consulte in iraq and did a terrorist attack inside tehran. Israel wants iran to get involved in the war, so america gets involved & finishes iran. Then Israel can become the only nuclear regional power in the middleast.
Based.

Also, I'm hopeful that this time they will thoroughly wipe these zionist's from the world map.

Furthermore, peaceful civilians should not be harmed, but the IDF and every hostile human there should be turned to dust.

But it's different when Hamass does the same. Right?
These fcking missiles kill children and innocent people while back in medieval times you had chad war where warriors died with honour on the battlefield.
Mirin dyin like a hero for your country in a spectacular battle ngl
And monarchs who were equally trained with them to fight also.

Last edited:
  • +1
us vs Israel
I think we might win but I heard it been some Air Force going around

• JFL
Reactions: maxilofailo
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, strawberrymushroom, geenk worg and 3 others
It's satisfying; it took some effort to spur them into action, but it finally happened. Now, observe the chaos spreading across the world as prices surge, despite having no connection to Iran. Regarding oil, expect a drastic rise. They'll attribute everything to the insecurity of the Hormuz Strait, elongating transport, and fabricating a shortage (even though resources are sufficient). This will trigger a chain reaction over time, as I told you guys months ago. Essentially, the onset of a de facto world war 3 has begun, these are the initial stages.
So i should go all in on oil, get rich and ascend

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

Iran waiting for Israel to fuck them up so they can play the "muh genocide card" :feelsshh:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, User28823, geenk worg and 1 other person
Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

Iran waiting for Israel to fuck them up so they can play the "muh genocide card" :feelsshh:
They prolly have nuclear armement as well and their army is stronger.
They don’t have as much allies tho

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)