Iran’s president is a Mossad agent

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
Think about it, why else would Iran risk angering the US? Iran leader is a Mossad agent helping Israel stir up conflict in the Middle East.
IMG 4405

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena, tombradylover, WeiWei and 7 others
High IQ thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, st.hamudi but 6‘5, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
@thenewhebbe Your agents need better training. This is getting too obvious.

@thenewhebbe Your agents need better training. This is getting too obvious.
Do you think Hamas as well is under their control? It kinda makes sense to me ngl

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Do you think Hamas as well is under their control? It kinda makes sense to me ngl
Yeah tbh, it’s weird that primitive Hamas forces somehow broke through past the “best trained army in the world” in Oct 7. It’s likely Israel let them through.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
They were supported by Israel before

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and lemonnz
They were supported by Israel before
Makes sense but do you have any proof?
Yeah tbh, it’s weird that primitive Hamas forces somehow broke through past the “best trained army in the world” in Oct 7. It’s likely Israel let them through.
Yeah and them attacking way stronger enemy while sacrificing their own people makes them essentially kosher imo

• +1
Because Iran is one of the few based countries left.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena, lemonnz and dehydrated
Think about it, why else would Iran risk angering the US? Iran leader is a Mossad agent helping Israel stir up conflict in the Middle East.
View attachment 2865254
Yeah no wonder, why do you think the Jews displaced the Shah in 1979 for some creepy pedo puppet in the first place?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and lemonnz
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Michael Myers and dehydrated
  • +1
This is similar Israel doing 9/11, makes America blame islam and thats good for israel, as netanyahu even admitted:

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, hopecel, Michael Myers and 2 others
This is similar Israel doing 9/11, makes America blame islam and thats good for israel, as netanyahu even admitted:

View attachment 2865324
9/11 was extremely shady. Look up “Operation Northwoods”, essentially 9/11 but blame it on Cuba instead of Afganistan.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, yeeyeeslayer and futureashtray
9/11 was extremely shady. Look up “Operation Northwoods”, essentially 9/11 but blame it on Cuba instead of Afganistan.
u muslim bro

• +1
this makes no sense

saudi arabia and the uae are both supporting israel

im so confused as to why Middle East and very Islamic countries are supporting their own enemy
People in the west don't understand middle eastern dynamics at all.

It all boils down to secularists vs muslims, majoritarily.

UAE and also Saudi since 2015 have extremely secular goverments (People from the west don't understand this) so they support everything that supresses any kind of islamic movement. Jordan, Egypt, Bahrain, etc, are all on the same boat.

Qatar and also Turkey since Erdogan are the biggest financiers of the muslim brotherhood and other muslim movements. Also Kuwait is kinda neutral but tends to be a bit on their side rather than the other. Iran and all it's proxies have their own shia agenda, and Iraq is a profoundly muslim country in general both sunnis and shias.

People in the west get deceived by past images and what their media tells them. They still think that goverments of UAE or others are still this muslim strongholds when in reality they are some of the biggest financiers of anti muslim movements in the world and they want desperately to make somehow their population go atheist or at least secular.

Majority of mena population is very religious so they have always to do these damage control tactics and act as if they are religious like praying from time to time in Mecca or so (The secular side i mean).

The west profits from this and since they already gave them a reputation everything bad they might make (Like what happened with Khashoogi) they will try to say "Oh look at this religious run country" when in reality western leaders know perfectly that those leaders are secularists or so. It's like a way to smash even more religion, to put it in a way basically, and if the day comes these countries become secular they will stop giving this image and publicity in the media for every small act that happens so that they can say "Look, they became civilized after embracing secularism or atheism or whatever"

It's like a form of sanctions but in the form of media. Countries sanction others so that once they switch ideologically they can have better economical stability and they say "See, it was all because that other ideology that you were poor", like they do with Iran (Not saying Iran is muslim). It's the same but using the media basically.

If they allowed muslim countries to thrive while they have an islamic agenda (Like it happened with Saudi after discovering oil) people will become even more religious as proven by past experiences. The tactic of the UAE for example is to destroy the economy of any country with a muslim agenda and help and enhance any other with a secular one in the region.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: geenk worg, NationalWarrior, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
Just america liking to start wars

• +1

• +1

Iranians: We look Italian

YouTube comments: They look Indian

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, yeeyeeslayer and lemonnz
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz and Michael Myers
People in the west don't understand middle eastern dynamics at all.

It all boils down to secularists vs muslims, majoritarily.

UAE and also Saudi since 2015 have extremely secular goverments (People from the west don't understand this) so they support everything that supresses any kind of islamic movement. Jordan, Egypt, Bahrain, etc, are all on the same boat.

Qatar and also Turkey since Erdogan are the biggest financiers of the muslim brotherhood and other muslim movements. Also Kuwait is kinda neutral but tends to be a bit on their side rather than the other. Iran and all it's proxies have their own shia agenda, and Iraq is a profoundly muslim country in general both sunnis and shias.

People in the west get deceived by past images and what their media tells them. They still think that goverments of UAE or others are still this muslim strongholds when in reality they are some of the biggest financiers of anti muslim movements in the world and they want desperately to make somehow their population go atheist or at least secular.

Majority of mena population is very religious so they have always to do these damage control tactics and act as if they are religious like praying from time to time in Mecca or so (The secular side i mean).

The west profits from this and since they already gave them a reputation everything bad they might make (Like what happened with Khashoogi) they will try to say "Oh look at this religious run country" when in reality western leaders know perfectly that those leaders are secularists or so. It's like a way to smash even more religion, to put it in a way basically, and if the day comes these countries become secular they will stop giving this image and publicity in the media for every small act that happens so that they can say "Look, they became civilized after embracing secularism or atheism or whatever"

It's like a form of sanctions but in the form of media. Countries sanction others so that once they switch ideologically they can have better economical stability and they say "See, it was all because that other ideology that you were poor", like they do with Iran (Not saying Iran is muslim). It's the same but using the media basically.

If they allowed muslim countries to thrive while they have an islamic agenda (Like it happened with Saudi after discovering oil) people will become even more religious as proven by past experiences. The tactic of the UAE for example is to destroy the economy of any country with a muslim agenda and help and enhance any other with a secular one in the region.
Agent ramblings

• Woah
Bro the previous iranian goverment was a US puppet why would they be puppet again but with different face.

• Woah
I got news for you they’re all subversive agents

• +1
It’s all a clown show

• +1
Bone pressed
You said it was 6 inches NBP, right? I am 5.7 NBP but anywhere between 6.5 and 7.1 BP (not entirely sure, because I'm not entirely sure where to put the ruler, because I see people do it differently).

It was way better under the shah
You're talking to an Islamic person. I don't support secular nations (if it has a majority Islamic population).

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
You said it was 6 inches NBP, right? I am 5.7 NBP but anywhere between 6.5 and 7.1 BP (not entirely sure, because I'm not entirely sure where to put the ruler, because I see people do it differently).
just measured it again to double check. Yes it's, exactly 6 nbp

You're talking to an Islamic person. I don't support secular nations (if it has a majority Islamic population).
Iran was still way better off economically under the shah.

just measured it again to double check. Yes it's, exactly 6 nbp
But you have to measure it BP, because the fat pad can influence your NBP size. I'm overweight, so I got quite some fat pad. It's either 0.8 or 1.4 inches depending on how I am supposed to measure it.

Iran was still way better off economically under the shah.
Economically, yes -- but that's due to the sanctions they were hit by western cucks for not allowing their country to be a cucked nation.

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
But you have to measure it BP, because the fat pad can influence your NBP size. I'm overweight, so I got quite some fat pad. It's either 0.8 or 1.4 inches depending on how I am supposed to measure it.
I'll probably be 0.1 inches more. I'm quite lean rn and my fat pad there has always been almost nonexistent

I'll probably be 0.1 inches more. I'm quite lean rn and my fat pad there has always been almost nonexistent
In that case....

Porki cock: 1
Turkjeet cock: 0

:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
In that case....

Porki cock: 1
Turkjeet cock: 0

:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
Mine is quite aesthetic tho and visually pleasing. Uncut but the foreskin is minimal - perfect combo

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
Mine is quite aesthetic tho and visually pleasing. Uncut but the foreskin is minimal - perfect combo
I haven't showed my penis to anyone but from what I read, mine is quite aesthetic as well. I did research on what women find an attractive penis, that's what I base my opinion on. I can't get a second opinion because I'm not allowed to show my penis as a muzzie, otherwise I would have posted it. Big balls, too. In the summer, they hang like crazy. I measured it when I noticed how extremely low they were hanging and it was 4 inches. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I haven't showed my penis to anyone but from what I read, mine is quite aesthetic as well. I did research on what women find an attractive penis, that's what I base my opinion on. I can't get a second opinion because I'm not allowed to show my penis as a muzzie, otherwise I would have posted it. Big balls, too. In the summer, they hang like crazy. I measured it when I noticed how extremely low they were hanging and it was 4 inches. JFL.
Mirin bhai! Maybe you can revert to Hinduism for a day and reveal your cock. I'm sure it'll break the internet.

There's only one .org user who's seen my dick btw