IRL if you can't get women you're bottom 20%, giga standardcel and can't even properly wipe your ass

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
any man who isn't bottom 20%, can looksmax, get a decent job, fashion, go to the gym, get a decent social media page so girls don't think you're a fake serial killer and learns basic human psychology has more women than he knows what to do within phenos/looks range

You're a bunch of manchildren unironically, if I was transported into @the BULL 's body I would be slaying hard in the slums of Calabria while working to make money then I would move on to Florentine Stacies because nothing can stop a man on the attack but being hit with the bottom percentile genes.

you aren't you are likely not deformed, above 5'6", aren't balding or have congenital diseases

if you are bottom 20% i feel sorry for you but your best bed is risky surgery, LL, leforts, steroids as well as getting rich/famous

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, PseudoMaxxer and Luffymaxxing
i tremble before Allah

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Why is it impossible to get a foid to keep replying to me for more than 2 days

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
no shit you dumbfuck

Why is it impossible to get a foid to keep replying to me for more than 2 days
They get bored, try talking to them with voice chat or sending them music or asking them out somewhere

you can only exchange niceties/flirts so many times before it gets dull even if she's attracted to you

• +1
Reactions: goldpill
They get bored, try talking to them with voice chat or sending them music or asking them out somewhere

you can only exchange niceties/flirts so many times before it gets dull even if she's attracted to you
What do you mean by sending them music?

What do you mean by sending them music?
what kind of music you like

send me your fav playlist

talk about songs/concerts every woman likes music

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 18522 and goldpill
what kind of music you like

send me your fav playlist

talk about songs/concerts every woman likes music
I mean do you tell her to listen to a song? Whenever I do that foids just ignore it. I listen to shoegaze and shit like the ones I commented on my own profile

I mean do you tell her to listen to a song? Whenever I do that foids just ignore it. I listen to shoegaze and shit like the ones I commented on my own profile
ask them what kinda music they like then a playlist

respond with your own maybe try to find something

it was just an example, there are dozens of other things, traveling, talking about dates, food, basic politics, etc

just be a human theory and treat women with the dignity of a human but also a sexual entity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back