Is 6'4 240lbs a good build for a Heavyweight UFC fighter?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Most of the goats of the UFC Heavyweight have been in the 240lb-260lb range, although i would say 240lbs is more ideal than 260lbs because of these reasons:

1. Your more agile, quicker, better speed and higher acceleration

2. Better endurance

3. Lower Heart rate because of lower body mass

4. Better coordination and equilbilirium

and 5. your not all invested into being a one punch machine, instead you spread your eggs into all baskets equally and dont end up being a francis ngannou rip off version.

Not really unless your Aspinall and have that freaky speed gene

Not really unless your Aspinall and have that freaky speed gene
So what is ideal weight as a Heavyweight then ? (Stipie, Ngannou, and Ubereem were all 250-260lbs, probs because there is point of diminshing returns.)

Yea. 6’4 240 lean.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
cut down to 205 and be king of LHW theory

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
the taller the better

all the tall fags are dominating the divisions

sean o malley
jon jones
adesanya/perreira

u either need to be a tall good striker or average height wrestler

is a 10lb weight difference between 250lbs, and 260lb significant in a HW fight ?
Not really but what matters most is body composition. There’s fat fucks at 265 who have embarressing power relative to their weight and then there’s 265 ngannou who evaporated anything he touched. 6’4 240 lean as fuck is plenty big to have crazy power. That’s slightly smaller than AJ and AJ killed 265 ngannou but that’s a different story

cut down to 205 and be king of LHW theory
Bro, i literally tried to pm you but it didnt let me, anyways is a 10lb weight difference significant in a HW match ? also like i said Light Heavyweights in the ring are around 220-225lbs right ?

the taller the better

all the tall fags are dominating the divisions

sean o malley
jon jones
adesanya/perreira

u either need to be a tall good striker or average height wrestler
yeah but weight is more important than height, a 20lb weight difference can mean the difference between life and death.

is a 10lb weight difference between 250lbs, and 260lb significant in a HW fight ?
Also, Heavyweights don’t cut weight but they still lose weight come fight time. 240 walk around weight means 230 weigh in give or take. That’s kinda small for 6’4 now that I think about it

Bro, i literally tried to pm you but it didnt let me, anyways is a 10lb weight difference significant in a HW match ? also like i said Light Heavyweights in the ring are around 220-225lbs right ?
depends on the matchup

i think gane came in at like 250 vs derrick lewis who is also over 265 in the ring after rehydrating

depends on the matchup

i think gane came in at like 250 vs derrick lewis who is also over 265 in the ring after rehydrating
tf, how these guys pack on so much weight bro ?

tf, how these guys pack on so much weight bro ?
feels like that is normal

average brah on the street is like 180 to 190 with 30-40% bodyfat

if u think about it that way

a brah that makes 145 155 170 185 has to be lean as fuck

feels like that is normal

average brah on the street is like 180 to 190 with 30-40% bodyfat

if u think about it that way

a brah that makes 145 155 170 185 has to be lean as fuck
damn, so are u saying most heavyweight fighters are just fat bloatlords ?

and does that mean if i dont want to sacrifice facial lean gains, i have to remain at the Lightweight ufc division ?!

also if the average brah is 190lbs 30-40% body fat, that means 250lbs is only for the elite genetic freaks.

damn, so are u saying most heavyweight fighters are just fat bloatlords ?

and does that mean if i dont want to sacrifice facial lean gains, i have to remain at the Lightweight ufc division ?!

also if the average brah is 190lbs 30-40% body fat, that means 250lbs is only for the elite genetic freaks.
remember when that fat bloat that almost ko gane

remember when that fat bloat that almost ko gane
OH Derrick Lewis, yeah... why are fat people so fucking OP ?? like they legit just have to land one shot on ur chin and its over.

OH Derrick Lewis, yeah... why are fat people so fucking OP ?? like they legit just have to land one shot on ur chin and its over.
i was talking about bam bam

just have knockout power at heavyweight

lower range 240 to 250 is legit for speed but its still pretty much comes down to knockout power

this lewis vs polvoc fight is good example of knockout power

lewis was losing most of the match until he got that one shot in

i was talking about bam bam

just have knockout power at heavyweight

lower range 240 to 250 is legit for speed but its still pretty much comes down to knockout power

this lewis vs polvoc fight is good example of knockout power

lewis was losing most of the match until he got that one shot in

Damn so being 260lbs theory is legit.... would you rather be one of these ko knockout artists or be sean o pry instead ?

yeah 260 is legit

knockout artist is more fun

time to bulk and get to 260lbs, ill be fat but it will be worth it hitting the heavy bag.

just make sure u still train to avoid getting touched

Yeah, but still you wouldn't mind having derrick lewi's body tho right ? i mean he fat but fat = ko so like you gotta sacrifice something to get something.

Yeah, but still you wouldn't mind having derrick lewi's body tho right ? i mean he fat but fat = ko so like you gotta sacrifice something to get something.
dont get a derrick lewis body lol

dude cant take body shots

i think what he has to do it bulk to 350 then lean back down to look like black brock lesnar

ideal heavyweight body is probably ngannou or lesnar in their prime

or lean down to 205 and be like jon jones bonely but long

first of all, that is not possible without steroids, second of all a 6'4 male peak natural weight if he natty lifts for 10 years, is probs only going to reach 240lbs at 15% body fat.

I'll take the alternative and be 205lbs like jones, easier to maintain that weight as a natural lifter. your default 200lbs anyways non-gymcelled when ur 6'4 anyways.

first of all, that is not possible without steroids, second of all a 6'4 male peak natural weight if he natty lifts for 10 years, is probs only going to reach 240lbs at 15% body fat.
which is better to drop down to 205

most fighter at 205 probably walk around 220 to 230 in ring

which is better to drop down to 205

most fighter at 205 probably walk around 220 to 230 in ring
oh damn, but if your 6'4 and ur walk around weight is 210lbs, is that going to be bad ?

but that is only UFC

in other promotions they have crusierweight at max out at 220

if you 240 u can become a crusierweight fighter

but that is only UFC

in other promotions they have crusierweight at max out at 220

if you 240 u can become a crusierweight fighter
Bruh, do u think its possible to get to 260lbs bodyweight without looking fat at 6”4 naturally with no steroids ?

Bruh, do u think its possible to get to 260lbs bodyweight without looking fat at 6”4 naturally with no steroids ?
lol def no

everyone that is big look like lesnar or overeeem in his prime is def on the meat

lol def no

everyone that is big look like lesnar or overeeem in his prime is def on the meat
Fuck, i guess i cant ever get there, might aswell just looksmax and look attractive maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: traveler
  • +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
its worth it if u have plans to use the income to generate more income
So Crypto/ stock marketing ? I was planning on starting my own business. (Specifically owning a gym)

So Crypto/ stock marketing ? I was planning on starting my own business. (Specifically owning a gym)
i think the best way to learn how to make money is to try what u want to do to learn what works and what doesnt

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone