is a 6.5 inch dick and 5 inch girth good at 14 years of age

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
thats the length of it when its hard. when its soft its exacly 4 inches

no and it will stay the same most likely, I only grew around 1 inch since I was 9-10 yo

• +1
Reactions: Slob and fr0s1y
no and it will stay the same most likely, I only grew around 1 inch since I was 9-10 yo
how is it not good. if u only grew an inch since u were 9-10 ur prob low t. i cock was 4 inches when erectat at 12 years old and it grw 2.5 inches.

no

• +1
Reactions: fr0s1y
damn. how big is yours. i honestly thought 6.5 was good at this age? how big was urs at 14?. what size is ideal?

the same size as mine. if you are 5'6 it will look ok but it looks abysmal on a bigger body.

post pics

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and Darktriadmax
Fuark another future cockmogger on .org. Is your lumbar spine recovered from the ruler press?

• JFL
Reactions: Saisei and Deleted member 24444
It's just not fair.

• So Sad
Reactions: T50 Demon
i
the same size as mine. if you are 5'6 it will look ok but it looks abysmal on a bigger body.
im 5,10💀💀💀💀 the doctors said i eat properly i will grow 2 inches every year till im 17 nigga imma be 6,2. its so over for my cock

Fuark another future cockmogger on .org. Is your lumbar spine recovered from the ruler press?
yes. i can dm u for proof. yeah it is im 5,10. doctors saaid ill be 6,2 by 17 or 18 years old if eat healty and keep on gaining weight

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
His lumbar spine is going to be fine since he just measured from the balls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and cytoplasm
im leanmaxxed. i dont need to ruler press. iwas on a buk for 8 months then cut for 6 months. im maintaining rn at 155 bodyweight and i bench 195, almost at 225. i dont need ruler press cuz im at 9 percent bodyfat

im leanmaxxed. i dont need to ruler press. iwas on a buk for 8 months then cut for 6 months. im maintaining rn at 155 bodyweight and i bench 195, almost at 225. i dont need ruler press cuz im at 9 percent bodyfat
mb i meant 11 percent

i

im 5,10💀💀💀💀 the doctors said i eat properly i will grow 2 inches every year till im 17 nigga imma be 6,2. its so over for my cock
at 6'2 it will be absolutely brutal.

Don't swallow the dickpill, women care about your height more than they ever will your dick size.

Hop on HGH/Aromasin asap

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog and humanoidsub7
Don't swallow the dickpill, women care about your height more than they ever will your dick size.

Hop on HGH/Aromasin asap
im 5,10 and doctors say if i eat healthy i will be 6,2 at 17 or 18 years old at maximum. how tall will i be on hgh?

9x7 is the minimum

yes. i can dm u for proof. yeah it is im 5,10. doctors saaid ill be 6,2 by 17 or 18 years old if eat healty and keep on gaining weight
by lumabr spin i thought u were talking about the lumbar of the lower back. mb bro

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
I dont wanna be arrested for cp. Post it here so i'm clean

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, SidharthTheSlayer and lyricism
n

nigga thats worse. .org will be banned by the US goverment for cp
Its not like cp hasnt been posted here before. Just larp and say you're 32

you need to focus on heightmaxxing not ur dick and why did you publicly post your size are you gay?
im 5,10 docotrs said if eat healthy i will be 6,2 is this good?

• +1
Reactions: lyricism

Hop on HGH/Aromasin asap
Everything matters

you have enough size to work with focus on how to use it most guys aren't aware

kids at my high school say its bad saying they have 7 inchers. i dont believe them but is it bad
they're lying just like 99% of men

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and klamus
probally. theres this one 6,2 kid and he showed us his cock after a football game versus another team in the locker room we measured it out and i was 8 inches. he was black. every football game he would put a phone case under his pants so the ball woudnt hit his dick. when passing the ball to him i would also try to target his dick during practice.

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and hopecel
I dont come to this site to get dickmogged by 14 year olds

• +1
Reactions: Sny and AsianChadd
probally. theres this one 6,2 kid and he showed us his cock after a football game versus another team in the locker room we measured it out and i was 8 inches. he was black. every football game he would put a phone case under his pants so the ball woudnt hit his dick. when passing the ball to him i would also try to target his dick during practice.
bro th
bro this one kid named aiden took a pic of it. the amount of times he showed to random people at school was crazy.

Who the fuck are all these zoomers having doctor's appointments about their future heights etc no such thing ever happened for me, is it an NA thing?

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Who the fuck are all these zoomers having doctor's appointments about their future heights etc no such thing ever happened for me, is it an NA thing?
bro what. they tell you how tall u will grow evry time u come for an appoinment no matter waht the appoinment is about. did they never do this for u?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
bro what. they tell you how tall u will grow evry time u come for an appoinment no matter waht the appoinment is about. did they never do this for u?
never

thats really weird. they had a whole ass graphing chart of my height since i was born. they did this with every patient

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
I got to like 6x4.5 at 12 and didnt grow till 17 now im turning 18 in a few months and im 7.4 x 5.5 when fully hard

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
6.5 is dead average for a white male

mine was 17cm when I was 17, now that I’m 20 its 20cm.

mine was 17cm when I was 17, now that I’m 20 its 20cm.
lifefuel but mine has been 17 for what I think is a long time. although my general growth in any aspect seems to have stunted

lifefuel but mine has been 17 for what I think is a long time. although my general growth in any aspect seems to have stunted
I do manuel PE since then though, but I'm not very consistent