Is a class with many boys or many girls good?

mogged
F19220A3 22C2 4789 93D4 60ED6BAA601E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8775 and Deleted
many girls is better because there is more of a chance they will talk to you (they can't all be giving chad attention at the same time) thus allowing you to develop your social skills

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, ToursOverBoyo2020, slayer69 and 3 others
Depends if you have a gf
If you don’t girls
If you do boys

In general I’d prefer more girls tbh more IOis for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, slayer69, Copeful and 1 other person
5 BOYS IN MY CLASS, 21 GIRLS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, slayer69, Deleted and 1 other person
probably best if around equal

many girls is better because there is more of a chance they will talk to you (they can't all be giving chad attention at the same time) thus allowing you to develop your social skills
There won’t be anyone above normie in my class

4 girls and 20+ boys is ideal to compete and mog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Zygos4Life, slayer69 and 2 others
in my school every class had more girls than boys

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted
More boys tbh better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
In my new school it’s gonna be like 5 boys to every girl

• +1
4 guys in my class (including myself) and around 17 girls.

Sounds good on paper but they are nearly all subhuman. Most attractive girl in my class is literally becky-tier jfl

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 4563
I literally have 0 girls in my class
THE THING IN IS NOT MANY BOYS GO TO NORMAL HIGH SCHOOLS IN MY COUNTRY, THEY CHOOSE MORE INTERESTING SCHOOLS FOR MORE USEFUL JOBS LIKE ENGINEERS, CAR ENGINEERS, SOFTWARE ENGINEERS, ETC. ONLY NERDS, JOGS AND MUSICIANS CHOOSE HIGH SCHOOLS. I AM A MUSICIAN, SO NO CHAD JOG. OVER FOR ME ANYWAY. MEANWHILE GIRLS DON’T WANNA WORK SO THEY ALL GO TO HS.

I have the opposite basically
Mirin, I should be mogging majority of the guys tbh, checked on the schools insta and in like 60 pics I saw one Chadelite, rest were studyslave curry, gooks and just the general subhuman

Feels good tbh. More mogging potential

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted

Sounds good on paper but they are nearly all subhuman. Most attractive girl in my class is literally becky-tier jfl
Basically same for me but i mog the guys by unironically like 2 psl

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and xefo
unironically a class full of girl, girls found me gl; we were like 7 guys out of class of 35 people;
PRO:
more chance of stacies
chance of validation

Con :
They talk a lot
lot of drama,

THE THING IN IS NOT MANY BOYS GO TO NORMAL HIGH SCHOOLS IN MY COUNTRY, THEY CHOOSE MORE INTERESTING SCHOOLS FOR MORE USEFUL JOBS LIKE ENGINEERS, CAR ENGINEERS, SOFTWARE ENGINEERS, ETC. ONLY NERDS, JOGS AND MUSICIANS CHOOSE HIGH SCHOOLS. I AM A MUSICIAN, SO NO CHAD JOG. OVER FOR ME ANYWAY. MEANWHILE GIRLS DON’T WANNA WORK SO THEY ALL GO TO HS.
in my country the government decides what kind of school you go to, if you go to a shit school that builds you to a workingclass wagecuck or an entrepeneuer with loads of stacks it's completely up to them and your teachers

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
unironically a class full of girl, girls found me gl; we were like 7 guys out of class of 35 people;
PRO:
more chance of stacies
chance of validation

Con :
They talk a lot
lot of drama,
Drama is cool tbh i'd sit back and enjoy the show

Only the autists in the back with their $2000 headphones are bothered

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Women are disgusting

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Bitch, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
Drama is cool tbh i'd sit back and enjoy the show

Only the autists in the back with their $2000 headphones are bothered
enjoying drama is low IQ
There's nothing cool about hearing foids , arguing about vapid things.

PRO:
more chance of stacies
chance of validation

Con :
They talk a lot
lot of drama,
Can relate the boy to girl ratio in my class is 5 to 21. Girls feel special if they can talk to a boy as long as ur not subhuman and at least 4 PSL. Some just want to follow me and spend time with me and some dudes mog me hard, but they still prefer talking to me than the class Chad. If we didn’t have that one guy in my class, whenever he’s sick, I am the Chad of the class, since the other 3 guys are subhuman low T fags.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
enjoying drama is low IQ
There's nothing cool about hearing foids , arguing about vapid things.
Only want to have fun really and that shit is fucking funny

• +1
Only want to have fun really and that shit is fucking funny
Based shit, I wish there was some more drama going around in my hs jfl

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Based shit, I wish there was some more drama going around in my hs jfl
True

I failed the year and this 6'3'' chad and his annoying friend did pass so i'll be alone with a bunch of subhumans

I will be the drama upcoming year just like 2 years before it, gonna be funny af

• +1
Can relate the boy to girl ratio in my class is 5 to 21. Girls feel special if they can talk to a boy as long as ur not subhuman and at least 4 PSL. Some just want to follow me and spend time with me and some dudes mog me hard, but they still prefer talking to me than the class Chad. If we didn’t have that one guy in my class, whenever he’s sick, I am the Chad of the class, since the other 3 guys are subhuman low T fags.
I mogged every guy in class back then , there was a girl who approched me ; the first day of school and asked what i was playing on my phone , later she asked for my snap . There was another girl who found me handsome ,etc...
i only had 2 friends and the others guy were low IQ idiot, low inhib hood rats tbh.

True

I failed the year and this 6'3'' chad and his annoying friend did pass so i'll be alone with a bunch of subhumans

I will be the drama upcoming year just like 2 years before it, gonna be funny af
Good luck man!

Good luck man!
Yeah

Tbh i wasn't bullied or anything this year but they were just too much of NT + mogger for me to do my usual shit, i had to keep my head down for the most part

This is why we should ascend so we never have to do this

• +1

You are legit a faggot if you have Not had sex with all of them atleast once

Many girls obviously

Now i realize why all the popular dudes went to gymnasiums, economical and other useless high schools filled with girls while i was rotting in technical school with incels and wannabe hooligans where there was not a single girl.

Average High School Gymnasium in EE
Skola

Average Technical High School in EE
Hs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted
Many girls obviously

Now i realize why all the popular dudes went to gymnasiums, economical and other useless high schools filled with girls while i was rotting in technical school with incels and wannabe hooligans where there was not a single girl.
Jfl i got Stem but with 80% girls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted
More boys is way more fun and masc environment

• +1
Sverige killar :love::love:

• Woah