is a growth of 4 cm between the age 17 and 18 good? im 18 and half now, is there any chance of further growth? thinking of getting on HGH + AI

F

future_mogger

Diamond
i just checked my crystal ball, it told me if u drink milk everyday you will grow 13cm within the next 2 months

just drink milk brah

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: reddotguy, redroses, rexylkmxg and 1 other person
gonna get on hgh. will see if ill grow more. its surprising that i grew 4 cm in 1 year considering i just grew an inch between 16 and 17. After 18 also i grew 1 inch and ill be 19 in april
i just checked my crystal ball, it told me if u drink milk everyday you will grow 13cm within the next 2 months

just drink milk

i drink milk everyday jfl. either a hersheys milkshake or just milk.

just drink milk brah

do you have a bitcoin source

Check growth plates
Even if you hop on HGH and AI you'll have subpar growth with all the sides + Its expensive af

Check growth plates
Even if you hop on HGH and AI you'll have subpar growth with all the sides + Its expensive af
i live in india, its not that expensive. + growth plates maybe slightly open, ill check

Dont hop on till you check youll waste money and health
if its even slightly open, should i hop on HGH + AI despite side effects

I stopped growing at 16 so yes

It all depends on ur genes

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
4 cm at that age is a lot

Yeah, that's amazing growth as many people grow their final inch on average from 16 to 17, but the fact that you grew an inch and some millimeters from 17 to 18 is a sign that you have open growth plates, however, assuming that'll height growth will decrease from there on out, I wouldn't expect more than another inch naturally speaking.

I don't recommend getting on HGH and AI if you haven't done adequate research, completely comprehend the risk you are taking, and if your height isn't that bad. I don't think once you are 5'11-6'0 range, you should keep on blasting unless you have a specific athletic goal that'll require you to be in the upper echelon of height.

• +1
Reactions: zura and future_mogger
Yeah, that's amazing growth as many people grow their final inch on average from 16 to 17, but the fact that you grew an inch and some millimeters from 17 to 18 is a sign that you have open growth plates, however, assuming that'll height growth will decrease from there on out, I wouldn't expect more than another inch naturally speaking.

I don't recommend getting on HGH and AI if you haven't done adequate research, completely comprehend the risk you are taking, and if your height isn't that bad. I don't think once you are 5'11-6'0 range, you should keep on blasting unless you have a specific athletic goal that'll require you to be in the upper echelon of height.
ill scan my growth plates soon. then, if its slightly open, ill take hgh. hopefully grow like 2 inches . if lucky, even more