Is Above Average (4.5 PSL or 5.5 IRL) Enough?

Enough for what bro? I'm telling you that being PSL 6 is minimum for guys under 6'2 to keep AVERAGE girl interested, these girls have SO MANY options only a matter of time before they get bored of your ass

Yes you can maybe get ugly/fat gfs to commit but they be bitchy/less sex/high % of cheating

All these dudes dont get how much BS sub PSL6 men deal with their gfs, it is not IDEAL

Also from personal experience not having a jawline = dont want to leave the house

When you have jawline and get stares everywhere and everybody acts like your a celebrity I cant go back to being sub 6 looking mf'er being invisible

Also one time I went to a gym and there was like 5 dudes in there over 6'3 I wanted to commit suicide right then and there, I will never accept my height, it will be written on my grave " Here lies sub 6 foot manlet genetic failure "
Then why are average girls intrested in me and Im 4.5 P lok
Above average is not good enough

Women rate the average man as below average

A 4.5 face with other good traits is enough, if you have great height or frame it's plenty. But if you just are PSL 4.5 overall you're not attractive. You need to be just a little bit attractive. I would say top 20% is where you want to be looks wise. Yes it is extremely hard to break into that group if you are starting below average which is why there aren't that many looksmaxxing success stories. If all you had to do was be above average there would be tons of guys ascending with one or two looksmaxxing tips. You don't need to be amazing but looking at you needs to release dopamine in her brain. If you can do that women will want to be with you. If you can't it doesn't matter how many ugly guys you are less ugly than.
Womendont rate average as above average, there is more to that badoo study than you think...

The guy in your avatar is tall but do you see him get girls?
Thats me lol

Joined Oct 26, 2018

A year on this website and still coping:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray and shimada
Location, your skin color, height depends a lot.

For example:

Poland - Being 6'0+, white, 5.5psl and you get the halo of being "6PSL"

Zach cox has the bare minimum looks to leave the basement without being stoned by women

• JFL
Reactions: FatmanO
Enough to fuck ugly foids? Maybe, even if it'll probably not happen very often.

Enough to be considered a betabuxx material? Perhaps.

Enough to get an average looking gf? Hardly, provided that you're lucky.

Enough to get the girl you 100% desire? No.

Enough to slay? No.

Enough to have the status of the selector of women who never lacks options? JFL

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
I agree for the most part but would add the extra condition of “being white” or at least “light-skinned” (if ethnic) to that list. 5 PSL translates to about 6.25/10 IRL. A medium-skinned curry or Arab or whatever wouldn’t really be able to have a decent sex life at that point even if they’re 5’10” and have a decent frame. A white guy, however, would be able to. Most people generally put me at about 4.4-4.5 PSL which is roughly 5.5-5.6/10 IRL. For me, as a medium-skinned ethnic, to have any chance at a decent sex life I’d have to go to around 5.5-5.6 PSL which is roughly 7/10 IRL (which isn’t going to happen). Getting to 5 PSL/6.25 IRL won’t really change my chances by a lot.

Arab and curries have an easier time getting laid in the west than getting in a relationship, because fucking them is sort of like a rebelious thing and taboo, but no one would be seen with them, so for dating, no, sex yes.

as long as ur not a psl 0 u will be ok bb

Even if you're below average you can get girls, you'll just have to make "Getting girls" a full-time job going out at least 30-40h a week to get to fuck an average (at best) girl

Yes. Works for me at least.

For whites it's 5 psl
For ethnics it's 6.5 psl

Even if you're below average you can get girls, you'll just have to make "Getting girls" a full-time job going out at least 30-40h a week to get to fuck an average (at best) girl

who the hell wants to do that? lol

who the hell wants to do that? lol

Lots of PUAs do, except they think it will tale less and less time the more they practice, but in reality they'll just be able to see that the interaction will go no where because the girl isn't attracted and will move on faster to the next one, until they find that one that is willing to fuck them

A lot of PUA sites or red pill forums say all you need to do is be facially above average, everything else is a bonus, what do you think?

Total bluepill. Social media and increased whoredom means it's no longer possible to be consistently successful without having 8+/10 face. And also decent height and body. And this will only get worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
nope, have to be minimum psl 6.5 in 2020 or rope

facially you are 3.5/10 IRL though

A lot of PUA sites or red pill forums say all you need to do is be facially above average, everything else is a bonus, what do you think?
PUA's habitually underestimate the importance and power of Looks. And how one looks, should also be incorporated in how one "games". A PSL4 (average guy 5.5/10 irl) needs to or can game significantly differently then a PSL 6 (8/10 irl) guy.

Pua's are often one one of these stances, when it comes to looks:
* Looks don't matter at all; or
* Looks matter some, but game matters much more

Whereas it's proven by sientific research even. That Looks is the most important factor in initial attraction

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I agree for the most part but would add the extra condition of “being white” or at least “light-skinned” (if ethnic) to that list. 5 PSL translates to about 6.25/10 IRL. A medium-skinned curry or Arab or whatever wouldn’t really be able to have a decent sex life at that point even if they’re 5’10” and have a decent frame. A white guy, however, would be able to. Most people generally put me at about 4.4-4.5 PSL which is roughly 5.5-5.6/10 IRL. For me, as a medium-skinned ethnic, to have any chance at a decent sex life I’d have to go to around 5.5-5.6 PSL which is roughly 7/10 IRL (which isn’t going to happen). Getting to 5 PSL/6.25 IRL won’t really change my chances by a lot.
wtf, i thought i was medium skinned? you look light brown in the bathroom video. fucking over for me if thats "medium-skinned". im hoping it was the lighting and not your actual skin color.

i kinda agree, but 5 psl and medium skinned is enough to have a sex life. it wont be the best, but you will be able to get laid from time to time.

PUA's habitually underestimate the importance and power of Looks. And how one looks, should also be incorporated in how one "games". A PSL4 (average guy 5.5/10 irl) needs to or can game significantly differently then a PSL 6 (8/10 irl) guy.

Pua's are often one one of these stances, when it comes to looks:
* Looks don't matter at all; or
* Looks matter some, but game matters much more

Whereas it's proven by sientific research even. That Looks is the most important factor in initial attraction
Yeh but ussaly only 5.5 IRL is needed to date someone 5.5

Yeh but ussaly only 5.5 IRL is needed to date someone 5.5
Yes.
To add about pua's though.
Is that they believe or try to sell, that a 5.5 can pick up women that is 8, because of game. That I don't see irl, maybe game can make one punch 1 point irl above oneselfs looks level. That's about it.
Only in general a Very high status or very much money/wealth/income can make one punch alot above ones looks level. (Or location, like being white in Myanmar).

Yes.
To add about pua's though.
Is that they believe or try to sell, that a 5.5 can pick up women that is 8, because of game. That I don't see irl, maybe game can make one punch 1 point irl above oneselfs looks level. That's about it.
Only in general a Very high status or very much money/wealth/income can make one punch alot above ones looks level. (Or location, like being white in Myanmar).

I think it's because you will occasionally find couples who aren't looksmatched so PUAs are trying to re-create that with 'game' when in reality the guy just knew the girl forever and got lucky. Also most guys are terrible at rating the looks of other men

Enough to get considered cute

but I have a huge frame and height

J7wnUMHl

9ffjM6x

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 2352, rockndogs and 2 others
Can someone quickly give me a conversion table between PSL and decile (out of 10) scale? Will be very much appreciated.
IRL = PSL +2, no need for complicated mathematics.

If you want to get mogged every 30 seconds in the city and dont care
Yes its enough