Is achieving a V-shaped jaw and chin possible?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I won't go into whether its the most ideal look or not. It would fit me very well and would ascend me by quite a few points.

Is a tall and v-shaped jaw and chin in particular achievable through genio/implants?

Screenshot 20240114 165752 Instagram

This guy, imo, has ideal lower third. Is this look achievable through segmental genioplasty and/or chin implants?

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
“Orb”
“Ideal lower third”
😹

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, bndar.337, madcap88 and 5 others
@RealSurgerymax you are my last hope on this forum, pls respond 🙏

Vertical genioplasty should help achieve. I assume if you asked the surgeon to give u a super long chin they would oblige. Thanks for the idea OP I will ask my surgeon for morphs of super long chin

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Yes possible

• Love it
Vertical genioplasty should help achieve. I assume if you asked the surgeon to give u a super long chin they would oblige. Thanks for the idea OP I will ask my surgeon for morphs of super long chin
Vertical genio sometimes achieves that "separated chin" look which many find repulsive but I find highly attractive.

Still, thats not completely what I am asking for. Sure, it would make it taller and more differenciated but still not V-shaped if your chin (like mine) is too wide.

My best hope is that I will do vertical and segmental genio first, as I described in this thread:

... and then do some sort of a chin implant in order to make my chin v-shaped in anterior direction as well.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
nigga really said ideal lower third

That picture is literally just narrow gonions, and downward tilt, you can tell by his Frankfurt plane. Slight lens distortion, tallish chin comparatively, which is achievable through genio.

But if your chin's morphology is wide already are you sure narrow would be ideal for you? 🤔

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Tai Lung
orb is carried by eye area, why woud u want his jaw?

That picture is literally just narrow gonions, and downward tilt, you can tell by his Frankfurt plane
nigga really said ideal lower third
As I said debating the ideal lower third isn't the point of this thread. It objectively would fit me very well as my other bones are narrow except for the chin which is flat and wide. It would give me harmony.

Regardless, I can't even target the Chad, let alone hyper-masculine archetype so I may as well create some harmony

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
V jaw jfl

Attachments

• guysrewind-20240114-0001.mp4
    1.9 MB
But if your chin's morphology is wide already are you sure narrow would be ideal for you? 🤔
Because my chin stands off as a very bad feature to the rest of my face. It looks off.

There's a chance that its just too short and because it lacks in definition it appears to be wide, but I doubt thats the case.

All my other features make pretttboy-ish route the only one I have, and chin, as one of the most important ones standing out looksmins me hard

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
I want taller chin as well, but Im afraid it will look like this:

detached chin overhanging like that and not blending in to a straight lined jawline
I have nice face shape but short lower third, dont wanna ruin face shape

• +1

View attachment 2674935

detached chin overhanging like that and not blending in to a straight lined jawline
Even though the surgeon probably sucks this guy's after is still better than before imo. The biggest problem is the asymmetric "curvature" of the chin which is more visible on his left than on his right side of the face in the after picture.

Vertical genio sometimes achieves that "separated chin" look which many find repulsive but I find highly attractive.

Still, thats not completely what I am asking for. Sure, it would make it taller and more differenciated but still not V-shaped if your chin (like mine) is too wide.

My best hope is that I will do vertical and segmental genio first, as I described in this thread:

... and then do some sort of a chin implant in order to make my chin v-shaped in anterior direction as well.
I don't have any insights for you, but could you expand on the "seperated chin" look from vertical genio? I am curious.
Just saw the post above, is this what you are referring to?
Where the chin is seperated from the straight line of the mandible from the front view, and sort of drops down?

Last edited:
Even though the surgeon probably sucks this guy's after is still better than before imo. The biggest problem is the asymmetric "curvature" of the chin which is more visible on his left than on his right side of the face in the after picture.
Have you looked into bsso/bimax?
Im literally seeing the GOAT coceancig, way more blackpilled than that dude, hopefully I can get tall lower third while not fkin up my face shape

• +1
Reactions: Melly

View attachment 2674935

Geniogiant preserves the curvature

• +1
Just learned I have a v shape jaw let's goo

Legit but that looks like it kills chin width
Square wide blunt chin or death
Depends on your goals obviously jfl

It'd be perfect for op for example

I don't have any insights for you, but could you expand on the "seperated chin" look from vertical genio? I am curious
I sure can. I think this guy described it very well:

3727626 dd 800w 850h 3 1 420x446
3727631 dd 800w 850h 4 1 420x446 1
3727633 20231027 040854

I also saw Giant implants page post about a similar curvature created in the anterior direction, but unfortunately I didn't screenshot stories in which he talked about that.

Now, as you can imagine this doesn't really fit with everyone and some people are very keen on hiding that effect.

However, I want you to notice how this vertical separation made her chin look less wide. This may be a reason why many men who prefer wide chins dislike this.

Have you looked into bsso/bimax?
Im literally seeing the GOAT coceancig, way more blackpilled than that dude, hopefully I can get tall lower third while not fkin up my face shape
I will have to do bimax regardless, but bimax is ironically much more straightforward than genio imo. I am lost about chin completely tbf

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer

View attachment 2674961View attachment 2674962View attachment 2674963

I also saw Giant implants page post about a similar curvature created in the anterior direction, but unfortunately I didn't screenshot stories in which he talked about that.

Now, as you can imagine this doesn't really fit with everyone and some people are very keen on hiding that effect.

However, I want you to notice how this vertical separation made her chin look less wide. This may be a reason why many men who prefer wide chins dislike this.

I will have to do bimax regardless, but bimax is ironically much more straightforward than genio imo. I am lost about chin completely tbf
Thanks heaps actually very useful. Makes the argument for myself getting a BSSO and genioplasty stronger compared to just genioplasty. When that happens in anterior posterior direction i believe it is referred to as a step off deformity

• +1

View attachment 2674961View attachment 2674962View attachment 2674963

This surgery is fkn insane but dont know if i qualify

• +1