Is anyone in here even successful?

pure.physical

pure.physical

Iron
Just want to see, because I feel like the majority of users here are either lost or young in school. Is anyone in here actually doing shit.

Trying to make it bruh :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Nigga nobody Here even makes money. Everyone is either living with their parents or a schizo NEET in a mental ward. You’d be impressed how many users here are in mental wards

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 27066
stfu and rot in silence graycel

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Nigga nobody Here even makes money. Everyone is either living with their parents or a schizo NEET in a mental ward. You’d be impressed how many users here are in mental wards
yea bro the more I lurk the more I stay away from this place. Most users give me mentally insane vibes or chronically online (same thing really).

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic
Depends on what you see as successful

If you are talking about successful students we've had plenty of users who took medicine/dentistry and became or are working into those professions and we also have several users in top schools Oxbridge and Ivy's

Alongside that, there have been wealthy users on the forum.

The majority off real life successful people on the forum are literally greycells who signed up months/years ago but never post on the forum because they're not low IQ NEETS

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Depends on what you see as successful

If you are talking about successful students we've had plenty of users who took medicine/dentistry and became or are working into those professions and we also have several users in top schools Oxbridge and Ivy's

Alongside that, there have been wealthy users on the forum.

The majority off real life successful people on the forum are literally greycells who signed up months/years ago but never post on the forum because they're not low IQ NEETS

Do you know of any forums like this but maybe less geared toward weirdos? I think the looksmaxxing part brings in a lot of angry dumb people/trolls. I'd want a community with more people actually serious about improving themselves in all aspects of life and getting better. Lifemaxxing haha

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
yes, we have a plenty storytellers here

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
with proof? Nowadays lots of ppl will use white lies to give more credit to their ramblings.
I’ve been on the forum for 3 years and can confirm that majority of users on the forums used to go into medicine/dentistry it was part of forum culture to be a studycell it’s why this meme exists

13E094EC E0EC 46AF A7E7 F74B93E34712

yes, we have a plenty storytellers here
Joined Dec28 2022

JFL if you think there are still any productive people on the forum they all fucking left

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Just want to see, because I feel like the majority of users here are either lost or young in school. Is anyone in here actually doing shit.
Most people here are retards but there are a couple of people who at least say they make 10-15k a month

I consider myself successful because I make a decent living working for myself. I have like $500k net worth. I'm oldcel though and mentally insane/chronically online.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
I consider myself successful because I make a decent living working for myself. I have like $500k net worth. I'm oldcel though and mentally insane/chronically online.
inherited grannies house to rot inside?

no definitely not but i do live alone and i am not a wage cuck

inherited grannies house to rot inside?
No, I sell shit on ebay.

My dad sold my grandma's condo, which was bringing in income, because my mom, who has dementia, wanted him to sell it for no reason. That was before covid and then he did nothing with the cash except leave it in a savings (possibly checking) account smh. So not only did he lose out on the income it would have generated since then, but also the bump in real estate value, and then the cash has is devalued because of inflation. Not only that but he is in debt and paying interest. So, no, I didn't get any financial help from my parents or grandparents.

Last edited:
Thanks to location independence and passive income, I feel semi-early retired. Over 7 years, I have traveled to 35+ countries and have seduced women from 20+ countries. I won't consider myself successful until my passive income reaches $10,000+ per month (which I could achieve in less than 2 years if I overcome my blackpilled-induced apathy).

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic